[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

YA wants warrr!

Okey fine! but first the writer must erase all the other conflicts- SS real father, CH's death, resolution with MR- then we'll face YA.

This horsey-faced richard simmons will wish she had never been born! X(

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Wojoo's dad is going to appear on the next episode. If the actor playing her dad is not KSW, I know I will finish my life in jail cuz I'm going to kill YA and I won't let the scriptwriter and the pd live their life in peace :-t

WHAT EXACTLY is the character that JH portrays?

Does he have any strength at all? He doesn't seem to stand a chance against the forces of evil witches, first MR and now YA. ok he's cute, funny, adorable...but those attributes alone wouldn't bring any one far in life. He's CEO but this b!tches can walk all over him and manipulate him? is that even cool?? :-L

edit: seriously it's so demeaning

KatKat09 said: WHAT EXACTLY is the character that JH portrays?
Does he have any strength at all? He doesn't seem to stand a chance with the forces of evil witches, first MR and now YA. ok he's cute, funny, adorable...but those attributes alone wouldn't bring any one far in life. He's CEO but this b!tches can walk all over him and manipulate him? is that even cool?? :-L

Guest guccigal

When are they going to end LSS' sufferings?When is YA going to be busted?
I hope sweet revenge is coming.
After watching episode 37 with English subs, I found out thatSMR is finally waking up... That it's not all abt her pride.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin Ep 38http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/raw-youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-ep-38/

still need to watch whole ep. my prediction this YA JH scandal will last more than 2 eps and JH still won't fully confess his feelings. SS will be more heart broken bec' the tabloids will be in her face that she can't believe JH's stuttering denial of the scandal as the real thing. why can JH swat YA away like he's attacks those mosquitos?  I loathe mosquitos personally, but this would be a good time unleash them on YA in a locked room.  i think i will go back to sleep again. watch the whole raw when it's ok to scream and not wake everyone up!

5 blooody days,that's how freaking long we have to wait for some freaking answers, am soo tired of countig the days  :((
seriously this miserable director couldn't he just wait untill they get together, it would've benn soo much better if the scandal could come after that,coz JH would've explain everything to SS, but now SS will distance herself from JH... it's soo obvious they just want to finnish this drama and all they can come up with is rubbish after rubbish.. and am soo tired reallyyy and am done!!! i swear of god  guys if Pabou Coupl won't get together in next 2 ep, that's it!! no more Jihan, my head and my heart can't take this anymore, it's too damnn painful!!!

that bed scene, why i think SS more byeontae than JH?mouse girl 14and JH with fly swatter and mosquito spray, could anybody make a commercial with that scene? its so damn cute. mosquito, spray and fly swatter commercial. mouse girl 19

Guest violet9004

why nobody remember the bed scene???  :-? first of all we are definitely getting a kiss scene.. those scene is more intimate then kiss scene and its really crazy on internet now cause IU fan cannot believe it that their baby doing that.. to be honest i not expected that intimate i mean they hug each other like there is no tomorrow and the BTS pic seem awkward :)).. IU making its first move and i'm sure that we going to get what we want most here.. KISS scene!! :-*
BPIqAlGCQAERXho.jpg:large
 cr ; IUmushimushi
and the last scene?? i seriously felt that jun ho will do anything to gain soon shin trust i mean she definitely go to YH and how our CEO will bear with that.. confession will happen next week because that the only way to gain soon shin trust again.. because it almost down to 12 episode the shin-shin relationship will became harder even after jun ho confess because all the problem and we cannot see all the cute stuff anymore.. :((
this is the family drama and trust me there are other that their OTP even worse than this.. at least our OTP realise their feeling and have a lot i mean it a lot of skinship and we are waiting for the kiss.. :)here some IU gorgeous pic that release todayBPIcPKoCEAMOaVv.jpg:large

Archived