[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only reason JH went to see YA is because YA mentioned the report, so JH has to clear up the rumors. But ugh it would've been so perfect if JH confessed to SS then. It would've been SO PERFECT.

I hope SS gives JH the chance to dispel the rumors rather than believing in them and avoiding him.
He needs to confess to her and let her know that what he feels for her is real and that YA is nothing to him.

I feel like I'm going crazy right now.
Why won't people just let them be?!

Breathe, Akina, breathe...
Just... Just keep looking at bed scene photos, okay?
Breathe...
:-S

JH should have gone to SS first. At least when they see the news on TV, he can explain to her. But he went to YA. This would make SS becomes more misunderstood.
I love yesterday's ending but hate today's. Aish PD-nim, when will you make a decent episode without scenes that I hate... :(

I can't believe it, he went to YA when he had a date with SS . Is he mad or what , why calling a girl to make a confession and make her wait for you? he could've said to YA  "I'm sorry YA I have an important meeting right now. Let's talk tomorrow if it's something THAT important. right now I'm seeing the president and the prime minister."  .... Pull off the phone battery and meet SS in peace.

SOOOOO SIMPLE

Well Junho going to see Yeon Ah is obviously a TRAP. She's gonna have cameras or something there! And then she'll announce it and we'll just get extra drama that's unnecessary. I want to see MORE of Hye Shin and Jin Wook at this point.

Generally I can not understand why spend so much precious time on the plot is not the right character in this drama as a witch YA it is not even the main character here, not even a minor does not really understand the writer is fun to mock the poor so the audience again and create unnecessary problems in our beautiful Shin Shin Couple.A declaration of love was so blizko.Shin Shin always trust only his heart and no one else.How do we survive for a week with the end of a 38 series=((

Archived