[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

good morning/afternoon guys
@joyy kamdamidaa for laughing to my crazy comments..i was too much yesterday.. but otokee he did let us all down :D   

@Katkat09
dear add me also this club who refuse to name that crazy*ss CEO :-bd 
@atilia
u soo right..what exactly he did for SS..he does care about her..but seriously he just simply powerless in front of MR..
anyway today is the day..and just like KatKat say he better not yell to SS.. or call stupid or idiot.after the boath left scene. that's last think i need to hear from him..blaming SS is not an option Pabou Ceo
my freaking mood for to today's first half gone..waiting the last half..how this guy will act.. %-(

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lovelyJihan

said:

@atilia

u soo right..what exactly he did for SS..he does care about her..but seriously he just simply powerless in front of MR..

anyway today is the day..and just like KatKat say he better not yell to SS.. or call stupid or idiot.after the boath left scene. that's last think i need to hear from him

my freaking mood for to today's first half gone..waiting the last half..how this guy will act.. %-(

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"IU FV - Love Light:x id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"

Guest Tien Do

Guys, i think we need to do something to make our forum more exciting and happy, i feel little bit boring (do u guys agree?) we still have to wait like 4 hrs (i guess)
anyway
PLEASE DO SOMETHING I AM BORING RIGHT NOW ^_^ (MAKE IT LIKE A CLUB :o))

Guest minnie0103

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 76px 0.3em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 1.5em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"IU’s Candid Shots in the Latest BTS Stills of ‘You’re The Best, Lee Soon Shin’  :x

lovelyJihan said: @atilia
anyway today is the day..and just like KatKat say he better not yell to SS.. or call stupid or idiot.after the boath left scene. that's last think i need to hear from him..blaming SS is not an option Pabou Ceo
my freaking mood for to today's first half gone..waiting the last half..how this guy will act.. %-( I want to say that I feel 90% confident that JH will not yell at SS after the boat leaves. In fact, he's probably dancing on the inside for the opportunity to be alone with her. :)) I will remain optimistic about tonight's episode and JH. It will take more than episode 37 to knock me down. :D

Archived