[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@joyy
what an insightful perspective you wrote there..hahha... about this drama being stupid, you know, I admit myself for being stupid for being faithful, and I swear that the last rope attached me to this drama is because of JJS and IU with their beautiful chemistry. If these two weren't there, I would have dropped this ages ago.
the thing is, the writer didn't help us at all, to make our job to stick with this drama easier to do, with his/her lousy writing.
it makes me sad whenever I stumble upon comments elsewhere that said negative vibe about this drama. It pains me to read those, but I know those are all true. 
However, I can't stop watching. I'm not giving up. It's not fair,  especially in JJS 's side, who has showcased brilliant acting skills in this drama. And I'm also not giving up because I want to witness the birth of actress Lee Soon Shin and how she and the adorkable CEO getting through obstacle with their relationship.
but... please... writer, you need to help us. Don't make this drama watching too painstakingly to do.. jeeeeebaaal..

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you also think that this guy (what's his name anyway?) will blame, nag, get angry at SS because if she did not wander around and emote on the rocks by the beach, they will not have been left behind!

Just he dare act up again and blame SS, i'm really gonna attack where it hurts the most! >:/

@atilia & @tiendoanki feel for y'all *sigh*
despite my disappointment, i'm hanging on YTBLSS just because of Jo Jung Seok, IU, and their amazing chemistryif not, i would drop this low-quality drama out of my weekend schedule
i'm trying to be more positive for the sake of the OTP and all YTBLSS' fans herei took cold showers...i slept on it...i tried to take my mind off & exercised ....i took a cold shower again u knoe what --->> i'm still upsetright now, i have 1 more mission other than JJS' naebdukki kiss on IU -->> get to shave JH's head & paint a mantra on his bald head for him NOT to grow a single strand of hair until he gets smarter
edit:me tooo...i feel sad they will go separate ways after YTBLSSJJS will be busy with his movie promotion (the Face Reader) & shooting for his new movie (the King's Wrath)IU will be busy with her new album
@KatKat09yeaaa....i am waiting for JH's reaction after the boat left them toonot only i'm going to paint his bald head...i'm going to confine him & do a naebdukki myself on him to appease myself

KatKat09

wrote:

»

Do you also think that this guy (what's his name anyway?) will blame, nag, get angry at SS because if she did not wander around and emote on the rocks by the beach, they will not have been left behind!

Just he dare act up again and blame SS, i'm really gonna attack where it hurts the most!

>:/

@maejmyup...i actually enjoyed Dae Jo Young, Slingshot, & Gaksitalbut, his current project (YTBLSS) disappoint me in many many waysi doubt the writer-nim wrote this kind of story without the PD's approvalso the writer alone is not to blame...they're in this together (sound like they're having an affair, huh?? maybe they are...then point their fingers to JH's dad & MR)LOL

@maejmyup...i actually enjoyed Dae Jo Young' date=' Slingshot, & Gaksitalbut, his current project (YTBLSS) disappoint me in many many waysi doubt the writer-nim wrote this kind of story without the PD's approvalso the writer alone is not to blame...they're in this together (sound like they're having an affair, huh?? maybe they are...then point their fingers to JH's dad & MR)LOL[/quote']

And they were too obsessive of the ratings game, that's when all the craziness started. what a pity, this could have been a great rom-com.

@saranox Last night when I promissed to find the drama was already 1 am, so I fell asleep while looking for it - with my laptop on, of course - and I see that somebody has already told you it was Adolescence Medley. The funny thing is that last night I fell asleep just after finding the drama and I was about to double check - as I had already made a mistake. Forgive my weak body who hasn't rested in a while. :D
@IBELIS That is the best news somebody could give me - in my kdrama reality. I missed DramaCrazy as I thought it was too "difficult" for me to look for the drama I wanted to watch on other websites.
Now I have to change my signature...

Archived