[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having a hard time to catch up with this thread that is runnning very fast.

Imho...the only way for SS to have a peaceful life is not to be around that hateful YA. JH should just concerntrate in building up SS singing career

Guest jjsiu

Lol. Don't know whether JJS/jh is lucky or unlucky if he knows that his fans not only love him with deep passion but also hate him with passion when he disappoints. If (a big if) he fails again in ep 38, he will be mutilated again in a crime of passion. :))

Goshhh…I took me 1 hour & a half to read all the comments

Thank you @s2SoEul @Ayame @maejm @1bin @samsooky @ilukd77 @Olga2010Ans @Tien Do @tiendoank @akinahana89 @lovelyJihan @edensor @yoeda @annamchoi @AlobAro @ALL_others

I had a good laugh while reading your comments. Many are really insightful & awesome at the same time. I guess I was already being displeased with JH before his smiling scene with YA.

During earlier episodes, I was upset at JH because as a CEO, he failed to find any loopholes in MR’s reasoning & scheme (in ruining SS’ 1st debut) to refute her. He kept getting lost in their arguments. That makes me so upset with him. Even MR was a veteran actress, he’s still a CEO whom MR works under his wing (I’m also a manager in my company with people working under me….JH’s stupidity drove me nuts, just like when my staffs didn’t work properly)

Now….(I was going to type my 2nd point but too lazy, so I just quoted my past post)

joyy

said: LOLi see @yoeda

we need to program JH's brain with some of our Sherlock Holmes' modesometimes i think JH is as naive/stupid as SS

sorry guys. i'm also couldnt bear myself to put that bloody pic. its so sad watching him like that. i better see him crying and alive and do a funny face rather than that. that pic its so big and freakin me out too. sorry. yellow-onion-head-emoticon-21.gif?130192

joyy

said:

During earlier episodes, I was upset at JH because as a CEO, he failed to find any loopholes in MR’s reasoning & scheme (in ruining SS’ 1st debut) to refute her. He kept getting lost in their arguments. That makes me so upset with him. Even MR was a veteran actress, he’s still a CEO whom MR works under his wing (I’m also a manager in my company with people working under me….JH’s stupidity drove me nuts, just like when my staffs didn’t work properly)

Archived