[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Hi can someone tell me which page the preview is in? You guys wrote like 500 posts for ep 37. How in the world am I supposed to find the preview? I've checked about 15 pages and I've given up.
Thank you in advance.
And the 500 posts is when I even checked the soompi thread just a few hours before airing.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fidelity said:
annamchoi said: maejm said: BO7lOQqCYAAEqpx.png:large
38 preview! cr: psc4053
Thanks @maejm for sharing,.. @Fidelity kindly translate.thank you! Thanks for the share, @maejm, and thanks for the tag, @annamchoi!

Here it is!

Translation:

As Soonshin and Junho miss the last boat back, they end up staying over at a traveler's accommodation, and Soonshin begins to feel her heart flutter against Junho. Yeona gets edgy when she discovers that Soonshin and Junho has stayed over night together, and provokes Soonshin on purpose the next day; then she pretends that she got hurt because of Soonshin, and Junho, in order to remedy the situation, tells Soonshin to apologize. Hyeshin is startled in the early morning when she discovers a sick Woojoo, and while frantically leaving the house, runs into Jinwook who helps to take Woojoo to the emergency ward. Hyeshin feels gratitude towards Jinwook. Meanwhile, Junho becomes determined to make a confession of his feelings to Soonshin...
@ck1Oz
Here is written preview and translation. Give me a few minutes to find the video preview.
We felt so strongly about ep 37 that the discussion was endless. Mian! :D

Guest violet9004

to be honest i don't get it what the writer thinking.. soon shin and jun ho is a main lead but here we are nothing happen yet in their relationship.. seriously they have JJS and IU but they waste it.. their chemistry is beyond amazing but they don't use it.. about ep 37 its not that bad but we don't have any shin-shin scene and its full of annoying characters.. :-q
about JH smiling to YA i don't think its a sweet smile that our JH usually smile for soon shin but the fact that he is so cold toward soon shin is bad.. i get it he stress out with MR and reporter park but its not soon shin fault also so i hope he redeem himself today.. :)
SS?? she is so naive but she know what YA what to do and the fact she stand up for herself today is a prove that she is a strong woman.. she don't cry when thing goes wrong.. her family is hopeless.. i mean what with the way they treat soon shin.. ?? seriously i just want someone to hug her =(( :((
off topic : IU look so beautiful and sexy in this episode.. i mean the hair and cloth suit her.. JJS look hot when he in serious mode and what else the writer want?? get them together already.. i really ship this two :x
tumblr_mptelt4LNA1rlzlwyo4_500.jpg

Guest Tien Do

@lovelyJihan post:

@akinahana89hahhahah i just realize that u and i we've been here almost a day, others are going to wake up in 2h,hahah even @Tien Do wen to sleep an came back while we were hear talking..hahahahah today's ep affected us reallyyy i say deeply...   things  starting to look a lot clearer to me now..it only took me only a half a day maybe..

i am backMashimaroI think we are the weirdest in the in the forumPanda ,we are stay here talking like crazy while everybody is sleeping Rabbit 1 ,when i go to sleep then they wake up after that they are spent like 100 pages Nini mouse to talk about one subject and when i wake up i read 100 pages like crazyMimimo mouse to catch u guys lol
Sorry for use too much crazy work and don't mad about me ok pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSoldier baby

Thank you everyone.
Okay, so that's the preview huh? So that's why you guys were ranting about Joon Ho making SS apologize to Yeon Ah.
How does that go from that to Joon Ho being determined to confess his feelings. Actually at ep 38 I am suprized no one is married yet. The romance front is not going well. They are not going to have a triple wedding are they?
I was working yesterday and working tonight. Methinks I will be checking for the raw link as well. I can't even wait to go home and watch it. I was watching ep 37 at work during my break. I did waste like 10 min reading the posts and trying to find the YT link to watch though. Fast fw so much think I only caught the Joon Ho office scene, SS with her guitar and the ending.

iu93jjang said: to be honest i don't get it what the writer thinking.. soon shin and jun ho is a main lead but here we are nothing happen yet in their relationship.. seriously they have JJS and IU but they waste it.. their chemistry is beyond amazing but they don't use it.. about ep 37 its not that bad but we don't have any shin-shin scene and its full of annoying characters.. :-q
about JH smiling to YA i don't think its a sweet smile that our JH usually smile for soon shin but the fact that he is so cold toward soon shin is bad.. i get it he stress out with MR and reporter park but its not soon shin fault also so i hope he redeem himself today.. :)
SS?? she is so naive but she know what YA what to do and the fact she stand up for herself today is a prove that she is a strong woman.. she don't cry when thing goes wrong.. her family is hopeless.. i mean what with the way they treat soon shin.. ?? seriously i just want someone to hug her =(( :((
off topic : IU look so beautiful and sexy in this episode.. i mean the hair and cloth suit her.. JJS look hot when he in serious mode and what else the writer want?? get them together already.. i really ship this two :x 1. No kidding! Another week and I'm going to go to Korea and tell the writers to move aside, soompi's YTBLSS byeontae fans will take over the script writing! :)) :))

2. I hope so too! SS needs some serious lovin' :x

3. I think that the way her adoptive family treats her gives her the strength she needs to protect herself - she just doesn't use it as often as she needs to. She has no problem channeling that part of herself with MR... so she just needs to work on returning everything YA gives her twice as fierce.

4. Agreed, agreed, agreed. BUT... SS's shoes were horrible! Not at all matching with her outfit and hair. Aish... The stylist really needs to get it together!!

i just hope the script gets improvement

SS buying ice cream is so lame

And please give SS some luck

She's not the one that's supposed to be thrown to the feeding frenzy of sharks

Poor SS, it's her against the world

-conflict with Lee family

-hate with MR

-her starting career sabotaged

-and her acknowledging her feelings fr that guy is no good after all..geez

I hope SS shove all these sh!t to their faces and leave them all behind!

:-q

KatKat09 said: i just hope the script gets improvement

SS buying ice cream is so lame

And please give SS some luck
She's not the one that's supposed to be thrown to the freeding frenzy of sharks
Poor SS, it's her against the world
-conflict with Lee family
-hate with MR
-her starting career sabotaged
-and her acknowledging her feelings fr that guy is no good after all..geez
I hope SS shove all these richard simmons to their faces and leave them all behind!
:-q

Archived