[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@lovelyJihan...

While I have always liked YH better (even his 'colorful' shirts), and would happily take him for myself, I know that the writer has JH/SS as the end game so I have trouble boarding a ship to nowhere :)

That said, seriously why are there no girls after YH in this drama? He is handsome, successful, sweet, thoughtful / insightful. You figure someone would want to be his girlfriend, right.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest saranox

off topic

anyone knows what is that drama that's teaser is being shown after this episode. the one with those school kids in it. :-?

turtlenamedmack said: @lovelyJihan...

While I have always liked YH better (even his 'colorful' shirts), and would happily take him for myself, I know that the writer has JH/SS as the end game so I have trouble boarding a ship to nowhere :)

That said, seriously why are there no girls after YH in this drama? He is handsome, successful, sweet, thoughtful / insightful. You figure someone would want to be his girlfriend, right.

uhhh i seriously hate the writer of ytblss, I already gave up on understanding the plot n only watch otp's scenes but epi 38 just made me so upset!! How can the writer continue to make SS so naive/ stupid? Why did SS leave the film set when she know that her scene is next? N I really wish she would go to PD n apologize instead of letting JH n YA doing it for her. And I hated the fact that the writer made her left the film set again N sat on the rock looking out to the ocean just so SS n JH can be late for the boat~~~~ LAZY WRITING. If it wasnt for IU I would have drop this drama long ago I cant stand illogical plot n stupid characters. This writer will forever be in my blacklist!

lovelyJihan said: annamchoi said: Do you think that credit card of YA, will be n issue?!! I mean it will be known that she is the one who asked SS /IS to buy the ice cream...that is why the former is late? wait do you think Ya left the card?????? omoooooo and IS has it right????? and now that JH is taking care SS's things IS will give the card to JH tomorrow and tell him that YA gave them to buy the ice crems... JH will realize than everything......kyaaaaaaa who know maybe..i hope soo :-SS 
wait they wnet together on the boath IS YA soo.maybe he will give in there..
unless SS has it..but she didn't carry any bag..damnn wishful only thought s thats all..   Actually... I like this idea... That would put a quick and clear end to YA's scheming while informing JH at the same time about the true details of recent situations. And for once, IS would have done the right thing. lol.

ıts nice to see that everyone looking at to situation with more calm head now! peaceee..... O:-)

poor JH he didnt do anything wrong. Dont accuse him (at least for today episode!, tomorrow I hope he wont do wrong) he only acted so positive and friendly! he see everyone like himself. at least nice to see him respond to YA without getting excited or thinking much because of his past aching heart! he didnt think anything about their past. he answered it quickly with like talking someone who is such a person he knows around! because he actually dont care about her anymore.... :-j thats a good sign! he totally forgot her...

and I really wonder tonight (this morning for you all) will be there new BTS pics!! :D

This might seem totally random but I just want to tell you all that you're AWESOME!

I don't regularly participate but I follow this thread very closely. Seriously, this thread is amazing and so active. I love how there is a great balance between fangirling, news articles, pictures, interviews, civil discussions with well-thought out arguments and new insights. Like, after an episode I'd think one thing but after reading your thoughts, I was able to see the situations from different point of views and understand the characters' motivation better. I also like that most are not blindly following the drama but actually give constructive criticism when it's necessary (the PD should totally check out this thread, maybe then his story lines would improve...).

So long story short: THANK YOU ALL! For sharing info and pictures but also for sharing your thoughts.

lovelyJihan said: ameen to that chingu..hahah u don't know my head is hurting like crazy,i just can't concentrate anything i didn't even watch the raw, this's the first time ever,am still boiling inside, nothing makes sense  am thinking different possiblities that can make everything sense, how the director came up with this kind of idea at this time when SS is just starting everything coulldn't he wait  after this 2get together :(( LOL! You didn't watch the raw? :))
I think you should give it a chance, or at least... make sure to watch when the subs come out. It looks bad for JH on the surface... but if you pay attention to the minor details... you'll actually see it's not quite what we are thinking. I ended up being glad that I re-watched it and noticed the subtle details that painted a different picture.

As for the director coming up with this idea... I don't know... but I'll continue to ride this roller coaster and hope it's worth it. More than anything, I don't want to be disappointed with ep 38. Usually, Saturday episodes are okay, but Sunday episodes more than make up for it and I hope that applies this week too.

- To love is not to look at each other, and together look at the world in a direction that's definitely what I see in the eyes of JH and SS, and that quality is never in YA, it is simply not capable of it, and therefore awareness that the SS around her better, purer soul, unique, in my opinion more attractive and more beautiful and special for everyone in general does not give her peace of mind, even JH and SS is a common a love of music, and the witch YA and this is why it is not it zlit.Ona understands that all that she considered her now fully owned only SS even heart JH only SS.Ona understands that nobody likes from this and all her anger that does not bring her nothing but utter loneliness in buduschem.Ona get only the fact that all eventually turn away from it completely.JH and SS fight for their love despite the antics of the evil witch, your love is in my eyes the real do not let it fade just because there is such a wicked witch as YA, you should only trust each other because real love is above all trust your loved ones . JH do not you dare hurt SS she's already suffered much because of all the witches around her, you have to be her support and the support if you really love her, or this support may be a different person, and you will regret all his life about the loss such a beautiful flower as the SS believe that you can understand how true and what is false, there are 13 episodes in the end we all want to see your love and not meanness YA and others in my opinion is absolutely unnecessary characters of this dramy.Shin-Shin Fighting! Shin-Shin is love!

I am only going to say one thing.
Soon Shin is the junior actress and minor character. Why in the world did IS NOT tell her she can't go away from the set? Not to mention as a junior especially in Korea you would think you would tell the PD himself.
So indirectly, SS is subconsciously using her connection to YA. Who is connected to MR. YA is one of the main leads and she already said biting remarks already to her. Sigh, didn't SS feel the hate vibes from YA?
It's like work anywhere. If you're new and junior, stay with the crowd until you know everyone. What's with the wandering off? The buying drinks trick of course is all YA's fault. IS needs to be sacked as a manager as well to SS. Why does a junior actress need a co-ordi as well?
The writer has to make up her mind whether she wants to write SS as a newbie actress or a well off actress with her own manager and co-ordi for probably a few scenes in the movie.

Archived