[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

It's okay that JH is taking YA's side in front of SS. This could make SS jealous and start acknowledging that she's in love with JH. And I saw the way JH smiled at YA. It looked very cordial, with no special feelings attached. But when he smiles at SS, it's totally different. I think this misunderstanding might not be a bad thing. It might make JH confess to SS. So, I am not hateful towards him yet.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I think the reason Junho ask Soon Shin to apologize is not because what happen to todays ep, but because what happen in the preview when Soon Shin seems to push her until she fall. That when she pretend soon Shin hurt her.And I guess its after a night with Junho on isolated Island.Stupid Junho if she believe YA again! Wake up you Junho, PABO 1837CA284B803AA727A1E7

chrissyllee said: Yeona gets edgy when she discovers that SS and JH has stayed over night together, and provokes Soonshin on purpose the next day; then she pretends that she got hurt because of SS  and Junho, in order to remedy the situation, tells SS to apologize.

credit:@Fidelity, KBS2,YTBLSS forum soompi ,LAPUTA SUB
I wonder how long she can fake an injury before it's revealed that she's a LYING WITCH. I hope she loses face in front of the entire drama cast, in addition to MR and JH, so she'll be too embarrassed to show her face in front of them.

Even if JH delegate IS to be with SS, I think as the CEO of the company, he should re checked everything about her schedule important or least important! Specially the fact that SS is just starting...every little mistake she makes will be very big deal to her seniors.just my two cents.

cherryblossom said: LoveSG said :  @miumiu18 i totally agree with you... From the start where SS met with obstacles after getting a role is all so contrived and staged!!!
It seems as if common sense is all throw OUT OF THE WINDOW ~X(
Lazy writing indeed >< and so many cliches in YATBLSS that makes it so predictable e.g. the MR and Dr Shin affair - I knew it would happen waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before it turned true :-< n the fortune teller part tbh i am cringing at it.... it was just forced into the story just to make JH jealous that SS does not think of him as her man /:)
That's why i want to fly to Korea to clobber this YATBLSS writer.  [-X

LoveSG said:
Oh yeah... where is IJ btw? I heard nothing about her this episode or I missed her out somewhere out there? :-?? :-? IJ completely lost her purpose in this drama ever since she quit trying to become an actress and CW got engaged. I hope the writers have other plans for her other than letting her bum around the house. 8-|

Guest maejm

about SS's dad: JH asked MR if that's a secret should be kept from public. ( I guess he means if SS's dad is some politician/chaebol?)  MR found the idea amusing and told JH to mind his own business. 
MR totally knows JH is not there for her LOL. 

Guest chocssz

I've not read all the recaps n comments for tonite's episode. Only just read pg 784. At first felt dissspointed n angry at JH but as I read further, comments fm @yeoda @miumiu18 got me so relieved n think more positively of JH.

I'm still in two minds Iif I shud watch the raw now or wait till after tomorow"s episode.

BTW did they show the ShinShin ''bed scene" or rather shud i say the floor matress scene?

@lovelyJihan i cant cursing him, its fasting month remember? but if its not i still cant cursing him.victory sign milk bottle kekekekeke. yahh JJS really mess with my judgment now. damn those puppy eyes.big eye milk bottle
edited: errr i think i already cursing him but in a good way.yes milk bottle 

yoeda said: @Ayame @miumiu18 @joyy i watch the last part when JH and MR come to set only. so i dont watch YA nastiness from the beginning. so i think i understand that people here feel irritated to her and when JH come and done nothing that make all of us dissappointed. they want JH go to SS and comfort her and scolded or be angry at YA. most of the hatred is on YA and its infected to him when he gift that sweet smile full of sadness i repeat full of sadness. so people here bashing him too. what to say life always unfair so face it.sigh milk bottle 

chocssz said: I've not read all the recaps n comments for tonite's episode. Only just read pg 784. At first felt dissspointed n angry at JH but as I read further, comments fm @yeoda @miumiu18 got me so relieved n think more positively of JH.
I'm still in two minds Iif I shud watch the raw now or wait till after tomorow"s episode.
BTW did they show the ShinShin ''bed scene" or rather shud i say the floor matress scene? The floor scene is for ep 38. :)

As for JH, I guess you will have to decide for yourself. lol. I have been on both sides of the fence and only now do I feel a lot calmer and more logical about it. It can really rile you up at first, but I've really taken the time to almost obsessively consider everything, so I am okay now. :))

chocssz said: I've not read all the recaps n comments for tonite's episode. Only just read pg 784. At first felt dissspointed n angry at JH but as I read further, comments fm @yeoda @miumiu18 got me so relieved n think more positively of JH.
BTW did they show the ShinShin ''bed scene" or rather shud i say the floor matress scene?

Guest maejm

after re-watching with subs, now i agree with @yoedawhen JH smiles at YA, his eyes are full of sadness. 

YA is acting like the epitome of  professionalism before everyone. ahhh this foxy bixch. 

Archived