[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I reading it right? Is the thread in turmoil? Everyone seems to be raring to kick Jun ho's richard simmons? I have yet to watch tonight's episode and read the recaps. Oh why do I have to be away from home and internet connection for the entire weekend! I thought there will be a grand party tonight! 
Can a kind soul please repost the link for the raw? Thank you....
EDIT: OOPS, found the link in the previous page. Thanks!

Guest beanshpy

today we witnessed a very disappointing JH, a despicable (as always) YA, an ignorant/stupid IS, and a naive SS. lets all calm down...relax, breath in breath out just for a minute.....
then lets continue cursing again!!!!!!!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_lm3rlnu2bD1qfhu95.gif

Guest AlobAro

iu5
...i am thinking hard...
...to confess first or to wait for JH oppa to confess.. hmmm...

cr: book of faces

smmr said: Am I reading it right? Is the thread in turmoil? Everyone seems to be raring to kick Jun ho's richard simmons? I have yet to watch tonight's episode and read the recaps. Oh why do I have to be away from home and internet connection for the entire weekend! I thought there will be a grand party tonight! 
Can a kind soul please repost the link for the raw? Thank you....

lovelyJihan said: Layali said: lovelyJihan said: @akinahana89
ohmyyygod now how disgusting is that,saying to her they should do that :-& in all the BTS for sunday it showed JH worried enough to not smile..and pabo us we thought he was worried about what reporter Park might have said about SS's father.Now after that insult of smile to wench I think his smile ability got extinguished or what? If he was that worried as we anticipated then whatever made him not ask SS directly why she was late . If he was that concerned for SS why would he ever believe wench instead of SS.that he dared to humiliate SS into apologizing for no fault of hers?? haisssh...my head hurts...moullaaa what's wrong with headless writers...did ytblss get a new team of  headless chickens with pens? meet wench and drink?  WHERE DID THAT COME FROM   i WANT TO SCREAAAAAAAAM >:)  X(  omoo you soo right SS was freaking standing next  him he could''ve  just ask her, but the way he looked at her when she came, it was like he was thinking THIS STUPID GIRL WILL SHE EVER LEARN..i don't know if u saw that guys but as soon AS she came with IS i new this guy will do something..idiot!!! we all know SS is relly slow, but geez did he have to go that freaking far ~X( But JH did ask...
When SS and IS approached them with their bags full of ice cream, JH asked SS, "where were you?" and SS replied, "I went to buy things for the staff." JH looked at the bags in her hand, his face showing some disappointment. SS asked, "why?" and CM said the director had been looking for her, couldn't find her, and is really mad. JH then called IS's name and said he was going to go talk to the director. Then YA butted in and said something like, "let's go together and I'll talk to the director."

When SS stared at YA in realization that she had been set up, I really wish SS would have spoken up. Or that IS would have been smart enough to speak up so everyone there will know who was behind SS leaving the filming site. The thing about SS is that she's too naive and nice. She needs to speak up when necessary to protect herself. Now she just looks weak to YA because YA can constantly get away with setting SS up.

Guest NEWMARIO

Lee Soon Shin is The Best Episode 37 Review: Jo Jung Suk is Only Nice to IU

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is The Best Episode 37 Review: Jo Jung Suk is Only Nice to IUJul 13, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung SukLee Ji HoonLee Soon Shin is the Best0 Comments and 0 Reactions3 views

In Lee Soon Shin is The Best, episode 37, Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) was only nice to Lee Soon Shin(played by IU).

Joon Ho called Soon Shin on the phone and said, “I heard you were late on set today. Things happen. I don’t know why they’re acting like that.” Soon Shin replied, “Don’t worry. You know I’m strong. I’m Lee Soon Shin.” Joon Ho said, “That’s a great attitude. Keep on with the practice then.”

Later, Joon Ho said to Jo In Sung(played by Lee Ji Hoon), “What do you think you’re doing? You should have taken extra care of her, when the director’s already not fond of her. Give me all her schedule. I’ll take her to the set myself.”

cr: koreandrama

Guest AlobAro

off shoot:

haha1
...what will happen when JH organizes SS's b'day party n vice versa...

cr: book of faces / author

JH"ater, Joon Ho said to Jo In Sung(played by Lee Ji Hoon), “What do you think you’re doing? You should have taken extra care of her, when the director’s already not fond of her. Give me all her schedule. I’ll take her to the set myself.”
OPPA YH WILL TAKE CARE THAT U JUST GO AND DRING YOUR FAVE SOJU WITH HORSE TEETH WENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [-( [-(
YEP GUYS IT LOOKS LIKE IS DIDN'T TELL HIM WHAT YA DID.. I THINK IT'S GONNA BE THE WAY @iu92jjan predicted, he will hear from IS later what YA did, and than he will run tto SS, but of course it's too late coz she will be OPPA YH'S ARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!SERVES YOU RIGHT JH!!!!!!!!!

It seems ep 37 is a waste of an episode.

Just a few hours earlier JH was so loved and adored.

Now no more.

I have not seen that controversial smile, but based on the reactions here it's as if he kissed YA. did he smile with much flirtations or his affection back to YA now?

SS had to buy ice cream? well i hope she shoved it all to YA's mouth til that richard simmons choked on all that ice cream.

YH with all his quirky shirts, will never hurt SS like that, because he has maturity, that sadly JH doesn't have.

We were so happy that finally SS has starting to have feelings for JH, and what does she get,this betrayal?

:(

Guest NEWMARIO

Lee Soon Shin is The Best Episode 37 Review: IU is Late on Set Because of Kim Yoon Seo

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is The Best Episode 37 Review: IU is Late on Set Because of Kim Yoon SeoJul 13, 2013

viadramaIUKim Yoon SeoLee Ji HoonLee Soon Shin is the Best0 Comments and 0 Reactions55 views

In Lee Soon Shin is The Best, episode 37, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) was late on set because of Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo).

Previously, Yeon Ah told Soon Shin’s manager, Jo In Sung(played by Lee Ji Hoon), the wrong location of the studio. Soon Shin managed to be on set afterwards, but she was already late. The staff were extremely mad at Soon Shin.

In Sung asked Yeon Ah, “Did you tell me the wrong location on purpose?” Yeon Ah replied, “Aren’t managers supposed to know where the set exactly is?”

cr:koreandrama

So i watch again this episode. I have to be calm and be rationnal about JH's attitude. I think i get why he react this way. 
First, to me, his smile wasn't enthousiatic. Same thing when YA want to invite him to drink. He is thankful because YA "is helping" his beloved. He denies YA being a richard simmons because once upon a time, he loved her. Even when you hate someone you love, you don't want to see that they are bad. 
This week episode are here to show how YA is a richard simmons to appreciate her future downfall. It's here also to push JH to confess his love when SS will be heart broken and want to be far away from him.
Maybe we have to be at this point to see SS be happier with YH's company. Maybe YH will be to sad to see SS like this and will take measure to protect her.Seing this, JH= jealousJH+jealousy = love confession. 
If there is confession, i am pretty sure that JH's confession will end tomorrow episode. 

Archived