[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

I really feel bad for SS..the girl has just begun her career..after a long time battle with family and getting through rejection in the auditions. .you know this kind of feeling..when you keep on messing the workand make people misunderstand youand you try to tell the truthbut it seems no one want to believe you..
hics.....hics....I've been waiting for  a week..Seven days..Seven nights..168 hours..10,080 minutes..Hics..............

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tiendoank

said: I originally thought In Sung was kinda funny. There were times when he was annoying, but his interaction with JH was usually funny. I understood JH decision in appointing him as SS manager. Rather than being managed by someone you don't know, why not giving it to your assistant?? Easily controlled. And it turned out that they also appointed CM as her cordy. Meaning: SS will be comfortable working with people she's familiar with. 

But today I finally know their quality. IS was there when YA asked SS to buy ice cream.  He could have withstood and told JH the truth.  He could have. But what did he do?? Silent..

Chan Mi is SS cordy/stylist, right?? So basically she just needs to stick to Ss. But what did she do.. it's like she wanders on her own while the artist she's in charge of go buying ice cream. 

JH..

no comment.(Let me find my equilibrium before commenting on him. Remembering how he sweet talked to YA makes me want to vomit)

i know everyone is disappointedme too...stupid SS...stupid JH...stupid IS...stupid CMeveryone in this episode is stupidthe fox?? i dun want to mention her namehere's the video link where JH called SS...just to comfort us

credit: as stated on YT video

PLSSSSS guys post something anything that can explains that stupiddddddddd smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okeeey i'll try maybe he was tooo freaking happy that SS didn'tget kicked out from the movie and it was the happiness he was feeling to SS, and he wasn't even thinkig who was standing in front of him, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek moullaaaaaaaaaaah than whyyy the f******** you want to treat her JH???!!! weee??!! JH "well am grateful she saved my girl"  WELL GUESS WHAT JH
11sjg94.jpg
it's not you freaking business to treat your ex..you better act right tomorrow..!!!! X(

Ep 37 raw is now available on dramaholics for those who would like a repeat performance. [-(

I can't believe I stayed up till now, 9 am, to watch such a disappointing, ire rising episode.
I'm so riled up, I can't even sleep now before work. ~X(

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin Ep 37http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-ep-37/

LoveSG said:

tiendoank

said: I originally thought In Sung was kinda funny. There were times when he was annoying, but his interaction with JH was usually funny. I understood JH decision in appointing him as SS manager. Rather than being managed by someone you don't know, why not giving it to your assistant?? Easily controlled. And it turned out that they also appointed CM as her cordy. Meaning: SS will be comfortable working with people she's familiar with. 

But today I finally know their quality. IS was there when YA asked SS to buy ice cream.  He could have withstood and told JH the truth.  He could have. But what did he do?? Silent..

Chan Mi is SS cordy/stylist, right?? So basically she just needs to stick to Ss. But what did she do.. it's like she wanders on her own while the artist she's in charge of go buying ice cream. 

JH..

no comment.(Let me find my equilibrium before commenting on him. Remembering how he sweet talked to YA makes me want to vomit)

Archived