[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

SS&JH are late to the boat the end...let's all thank YA...stupuddddddddddd b*************  i can't believe Jh actually believed her!!!!!!! it's crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy, she say to him treat me sometime and he say okeyyy with stupid smil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nooooooooooooooooo freaking wayyy am soooo going to kill you JH if i ever see you tlaking to that b**********' or even thaking her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i sooooo freaking want to smack her  teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soo freaking FF that scene!!!yuckkkkkkkkkkkk
muhmz8.jpg

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only love the ending in tonight's episode. As for the rest, $^$&%*%*%*%@*%*%%@*!!!  X(
Ok SS. I know you're going to be mad at JH tomorrow. So please be really, really, really mad at him. Let him suffer for believing that wench!  X(

This episode was full of annoying "I want to beat YA's face in with my laptop" moments. Ugh. All the good scenes will have to come tomorrow then... At least we got to watch JH and SS holding hands as they ran... even if it was only a five second moment. Aish....

Guest maejm

omo watched ep38's preview
YA causing misunderstanding in Shin family and Mama shin order Dr.shin out of the house ,packed his suitecase

I am mad at SS to do what YA tell. She is dumb here because she knows that YA is a b**tch. I am mad at IS because he tells nothing to JH about YA.I am mad at YA because she is alive and her plan succeed. I am mad at JH's mother because she is badmouthing SS. I am mad at JH to believe YA; We all know what it means for tomorrow. JH will believe YA again and will tell SS to apologize. Then SS will be mad and jealous. One of the worst episode; The only good thing : JH and SS miss the boat. That's all. 

Hmmmm....... I swear I try my very best NoT TO  swear, but YOU FUC*ING BIT*H CHOI YEO NA!!!! I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN IN MY DREAM AND MUTILATE YOU INTO CHOPPED MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!%&×£×^÷€€=÷#$×€€×£&×&@:-//^

tiendoank said: Hmmmm....... I swear I try my very best NoT TO  swear, but YOU FUC*ING BIT*H CHOI YEO NA!!!! I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN IN MY DREAM AND MUTILATE YOU INTO CHOPPED MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!%&×£×^÷€€=÷#$×€€×£&×&@:-//^ I have commercial quality meat tenderizer. Would you like to borrow it? X( :-w

I feel really sorry or SS because she is just starting her career and doesn't know much about it. YA always tricks her and make her problems. Anyway a good thing came from all this: SS and JH are staying for the night ...and YA is the one that created this situation for them.

am sooo mad to SS whyyyyy did she freaking went to buy the ice cream, how stupid is that, will she ever wake up!!!
today's ep ruined tomorrow ep for,i should've just stay away,damnnn!!!!am soo freaking angryi!!!!
BTW looks like IS didn't tell him about YA??!!! it soo obvious he doesn't know she lie about the filming place
aigooo am soo ANGRYYY  to JH also...thanking YA with that stupid smile..aigooo I DON'T LIKE OUR PABOU COUPLE TODAY [-X [-X

Archived