[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

tiendoank said:

@Tien Do

this is Tien and Tien talking, hehehe....

no. I'm from Indonesia.  Tien is my nickname since I was born, hehehe...actually, when I saw you for the first time here, I kinda sense you're Vietnamese.  I've got some Vietnamese friends and one of them is a close friend of mine.  He said that Tien means fairy in Vietnamese. That's why he loves calling me "my fairy". Hehe. . Is that true?? 

ooww is that true??then, you should tell him that you are a byeontae fairy ...at least here at ytblss

just kidding...hkekekeke

OMG Yukiii... I have exactly the same thought with you. I was just about to quote @tiendoak comment to say about she is as fairy of the byeontae world :))

Wowww... so now we have master byeontae, byeontae analys, byeontae conselor, and now fairy byeontae?? ;))

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

atilia said:

akinahana89

said: I'm re-watching JH and SS's scenes from the beginning of the drama and I find it so funny in comparison to their relationship now.

:)

) What a complete 180. lol.

TBH, I started watching this drama from ep11 until now and never bother to watch the first 10 episodes. I can't stand JH being a jerk.  ;;)
I didn't really see JH as being a jerk. He was just a little cold and stand offish, but he still had that boyish charm we have all come to love. Of course, during the first 10 episodes, most of his attention was focused on trying to get YA to pay attention to him... but I found that his interactions with SS were pretty amusing to start, especially since they couldn't really stand each other at first. :)) If anything, you just skipped the majority of depressing angst over CH's death... lol.

@tiendoankLOL

aigooooo....who's the teacher...and who's the student excuse me babe *ahemm* your byeontae remarks are more sophisticated than minei've been learning a lot from you

Hahaha... I see you always so humble Joyy... you refuse too when I called you the founder of byeontae group :))

The fact is you're the one who first mention about byeontae here when you teasing me for ny byeontae comment that time, right? :))

So I acknowledge you as a byeontae elder now :)) Fair enough :))

Tien Do said:

It's ok if u don't want to tell ur real name LOL, wait what's byeontae mean? and i don't think u are crazy (so if u guys think she is crazy, can u guys some example :)) =)) )

Hahahhaa... erm...buyeontae is a term to define a person who has some pervert/dirty way of thinking.

It's Korean word

변태 byun tae a pervert 

cr: Yahoo answer

Some example of my crazyness?? I don't think I'm the right person to judge myself. Maybe you can ask @joyy about that. She's like my personal mentor who loves monitoring my byeontae improvement. .hahhahahah.....

Don't have tobe elder to know your senses of byeontaism LOL

Example??

Nahh... don't ask. It'll need at least 10pages just mention it >:)

@joyy yuki place as an byuntea master's right hand is quite firm...it's really hard to take that place but @tiendoank has learned quite fast soo we will see ;).. 
@atilia omoo same here... JH is such a jerk in those 10 first ep..specially ep 10 the clinic scene..A MAJOR JERK... X( 

akinahana89

said: I didn't really see JH as being a jerk. He was just a little cold and stand offish, but he still had that boyish charm we have all come to love. Of course, during the first 10 episodes,

most of his attention was focused on trying to get YA to pay attention to him

... but I found that his interactions with SS were pretty amusing to start, especially since they couldn't really stand each other at first.

:)

) If anything, you just skipped the majority of depressing angst over CH's death... lol.

And for me too... I can't watch it on laptop. I have a "buka bersama" with my fam (what buka bersama in english, @tiendoank ?? :)) )

Want to try watch on phone since today is important episodeXD

any idea where to watch live streams from mobile phone?

Archived