[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

@akinahana89 that's a lovely video.. great music and our favorite scenes.. :) with special appearance of the fortune teller.. :D 

Fidelity said:Translation:

As Soonshin and Junho miss the last boat back, they end up staying over at a traveler's accommodation, and Soonshin begins to feel her heart flutter against Junho. Yeona gets edgy when she discovers that Soonshin and Junho has stayed over night together, and provokes Soonshin on purpose the next day; then she pretends that she got hurt because of Soonshin, and Junho, in order to remedy the situation, tells Soonshin to apologize. Hyeshin is startled in the early morning when she discovers a sick Woojoo, and while frantically leaving the house, runs into Jinwook who helps to take Woojoo to the emergency ward. Hyeshin feels gratitude towards Jinwook. Meanwhile, Junho becomes determined to make a confession of his feelings to Soonshin...

LoveSG said: I doubt that is on JH's mind... to confess to SS just to make her believe... but he is forced to do so due to his stupid act of asking SS to apologise to YA... guess his feelings for YA is still there but now SS is overtaking YA's place in his heart... 
If JH forgets about YA this easily, I will then be angry at him :) It shows he really had genuine feelings for YA then but that's in the past already.
Ps. dun hate me!!! :-S

evok said: When I read the preview I suddenly think What? I know this story again! I know how the confession gonna happen!! yaeh ıts again another cliche k-drama storyline but I think preview give us the clue!! probably after that one night stand at village they will both turn their home so happy and with full of love but YA feel it and she will create a fake scene and trick Junho with a lies and make him angry to her!
She will say SS treated me so bad...she will lie to him, he will go her and ask with high tone "why you did it to her?" SS will surprise and say "I didnt do anything"... she will say "you still have a feelings to her and you dont believe me but to her" (again another trust issue)... she will hurt and leave the place.... Junho will feel bad, he will feel he lost SS again he cant hold himself go to her, confess her and kiss her....

I watched that before I think ıts gonna happen like that!! \m/  I hope...  [-O<

Kdrama-confessions generally happen so suddenly! generally after frustruations, fights or break up scenes! ;) With JH's personality and his intense feelings for SS, it would make no sense for him to blatantly attack SS verbally without asking for her side of the story first. He has finally reached that stage where he no longer yells at SS in order to keep his love for her under wraps, so I don't think it will happen quite in that fashion. It's possible that he may believe YA's words, but he would probably ask for clarification from SS. Or it's possible that he knows SS would never do something like that, but because SS is just starting her career, with those who doubt her abilities, JH knows an apology is a sacrifice she has to make in order to build a good reputation. YA is trying to ruin her professionally and if JH has an inkling about that, he will do all that he can to thwart her attempts. I believe JH will put SS first and protective her to the best of his ability.

akinahana89 said: evok said: When I read the preview I suddenly think What? I know this story again! I know how the confession gonna happen!! yaeh ıts again another cliche k-drama storyline but I think preview give us the clue!! probably after that one night stand at village they will both turn their home so happy and with full of love but YA feel it and she will create a fake scene and trick Junho with a lies and make him angry to her!
She will say SS treated me so bad...she will lie to him, he will go her and ask with high tone "why you did it to her?" SS will surprise and say "I didnt do anything"... she will say "you still have a feelings to her and you dont believe me but to her" (again another trust issue)... she will hurt and leave the place.... Junho will feel bad, he will feel he lost SS again he cant hold himself go to her, confess her and kiss her....

Kdrama-confessions generally happen so suddenly! generally after frustruations, fights or break up scenes! ;)

iheartyou1518 said:

bluphoenix

said: I think JH holds something in his hand , a pink something

:-/

cr: DC
now that you mention it.. he does hold something on his left hand.. i wonder what is it??   

must ... not... think... of .. naughty.. things... JFBQ00239070910A.gif
It's actually just the pink blanket that SS was lying on. If you look closely, there's a gap between where his thumb and forefinger curves at, so the blanket is peeking through.

akinahana89 said: evok said: When I read the preview I suddenly think What? I know this story again! I know how the confession gonna happen!! yaeh ıts again another cliche k-drama storyline but I think preview give us the clue!! probably after that one night stand at village they will both turn their home so happy and with full of love but YA feel it and she will create a fake scene and trick Junho with a lies and make him angry to her!

Kdrama-confessions generally happen so suddenly! generally after frustruations, fights or break up scenes! ;)

Archived