[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

We all love the JH hugging SS... But I just wonder what happened that he was able to hug her that way.. She is definitely not the one to initiate.. Something might have scared her.. Just my two cents ;)

Errr scared of thunder? Thats just so cheesy!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsiu

Who was saying that JH is always in suit and jacket and wanted him in casual clothes? And he has to choose this?  :))

Guest iheartyou1518

BTS larger pic :)
even when they are dressed like that it's still better than YH.. :D
look at those stares.. kyaa!! looks like they had a meaningful conversation.. :) 

BO8xHrtCcAAAjXN.jpg

BO8xLTHCEAEiy0D.jpg
cr: DC

Guest normalahamid

the situation can be like this:

during that night both of them sleep separately but, in the morning after, SS realized that she's in JH's arm..both of them startled & their heart starts beating fast while both of them looking at each other eyes..

in this situation, SS will go like "President Shin, I'm sorry" (for sleeping in his arm)
while JH will say "it's not that I'm having a nightmare right?"

then both of them continue sleeping while JH hugging SS tightly..haha :x

Guest iheartyou1518

@joyy said:@iheartyou1518LOL...that's okthis time of hours we're usually busy with daily activities & worksthank you for your care for yuki, i certainly will let her know :))
looking at the bigger picture, i just noiticed JH's shirt was 2 unbuttoned from the top (not 1 like normal)hhmmm ;)) ...are they for real???i want to believe it....but then again, i have doubts
reading the translated preview again (the one with your highlighted one)....i just realized it was Jh who told SS to apologize :(awww...SS will feel sad & broken....JH....you pabooooo :-t

@cherryblossom
i knoww i just can't believe this s**** right now...but JH is kind right...coz he knows YA's plan..he knows her true colors..he dont want the wench to make SS look bad..but still hopefully he will explain everything to SS although i dont think she's going to belive his explanation...ohgod..whatt a mess just when u think it's time..everythink will be okey now THIS..poor SS she soo gonna think JH loves that good for nothing wench....argggggggg,i really want bang my head on the wall..soo angry right now..plus he's going to confess his feeling to SS after that..geez.. :(( X(

Guest s2SoEul

they really look like countryside couple.. keke.. ahjusshi! ahjumma! :D

cr: DC

The cutest ajhusshi and ajumma couple I swear.. This picture reminds of again of one of goong's scenes when the main lead -forgot the character's name- attacked lee shin from the back haahaaa because she couldn't control her feelings.. And then she was like what the hell did I just do.. It was so cute and funny.. I wonder if SS will do the same thing..then we will have our back hug scene but a funny one.. But of course I want the writer to come up with different more creative scene..

@tiendoank yeah totally true.. I've been a k-drama addict for 5 years now.. And I don't want to be cured hhh

@LoveSG I think you are right this looks scripted.. I tend to be delusional when I'm talking about my OTPs lol but I noticed once in one of JJS and IU's interviews and in the BTS of poster shooting they were cutely unintentionally doing the same hand gestures.. Silly me I know :P

Edit:

I'm talking about this scene

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/66ff7d9728c8393576b3c5ad9d4a9d361227089574_full.jpg.

LoveSG said:

Fidelity

wrote:

»

annamchoi said:<br />

<br />

maejm said:<br />

<br />

38 preview! cr: psc4053<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Thanks

@maejm

for sharing,..

@Fidelity

kindly translate.thank you!<br />

<br />

<br />

Thanks for the share,

@maejm

, and thanks for the tag,

@annamchoi

!<br />

<br />

Here it is!<br />

<br />

Translation:<br />

<br />

As Soonshin and Junho miss the last boat back, they end up staying over at a traveler's accommodation, and Soonshin begins to feel her heart flutter against Junho. Yeona gets edgy when she discovers that Soonshin and Junho has stayed over night together, and provokes Soonshin on purpose the next day; then she pretends that she got hurt because of Soonshin, and Junho, in order to remedy the situation, tells Soonshin to apologize. Hyeshin is startled in the early morning when she discovers a sick Woojoo, and while frantically leaving the house, runs into Jinwook who helps to take Woojoo to the emergency ward. Hyeshin feels gratitude towards Jinwook. Meanwhile, Junho becomes determined to make a confession of his feelings to Soonshin...

Guest violet9004

for me i think after they joint back with the rest of the actor after stranded there are going to be a problem with SS and YA so jun ho step in and told soon shin to apologize to YA.. when he do that soon shin felt hurt because jun ho do not believe her and she distance herself.. jun ho will notice that and the only way that he can make her believe that all that he do just for her sake is to confess his feeling.. i almost 100% pretty sure that the confession is at the end of ep 39 :((and i just love to post this pic 
BO8fk-0CYAAWh_m.jpg:large

they are beautiful couple .. just love to see them :x

Guest iheartyou1518

iu93jjang said: for me i think after they joint back with the rest of the actor after stranded there are going to be a problem with SS and YA so jun ho step in and told soon shin to apologize to YA.. when he do that soon shin felt hurt because jun ho do not believe her and she distance herself.. jun ho will notice that and the only way that he can make her believe that all that he do just for her sake is to confess his feeling.. i almost 100% pretty sure that the confession is at the end of ep 39 :((and i just love to post this pic 
they are beautiful couple .. just love to see them :x

Archived