[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsiu

iheartyou1518 said: here's some of the K fans comments.. :)

fan 1: oh oh! Finally history!fan 2: whoa, guys ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ finally ㅜ ㅜ fan 3: Awesome fan 4: To kiss fan 5: Oh so are good also came to see the excited couple may be loose trousers pants heh heh fan 6:  What Is the situation first squeeze the hell ~ _ ~ night not to exceed haenotgo naturally draw the line right off the stick settings? Two SS lightning scared? When might they come Saturday ㅠ. ㅠfan 7: Finally flies .... ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ tears ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ
source: bestiz
i'm sorry for the translation keke.. ive used google translator.. as you've read, they are just like us who feels tearful just seeing the pic.. :D

annamchoi said:

akinahana89 said:

Actually, it was Il Do that told Reporter Park about MR's past. Because he knew he would be in deep trouble with MR for exposing her secrets and he wanted desperately to get his manager job back and keep it, he pointed the finger at the "someone from her past who she met recently" which was Chang Hoon - SS's (adoptive) father. That was the reason why MR wanted to see CH. Remember the reason why CH died? Because MR was frantic, asking CH repeatedly if he was the one who started the rumors. He was fed up with the question, asked if that was the only reason why MR wanted to see him and why she didn't care at all for her daughter that she had given up, and then left. MR chased after him, still demanding the answer to her question when CH pushed her out of the way of an oncoming car. He got hit in placement of MR and died as a result while she ran away with Il Do and kept silent about it to keep that situation under wraps.

We know that Il Do told the reporter because he was drunk, blabbing to himself when he ran into Reporter Park. Il Do told him things he wasn't supposed to say, woke up the next morning to give the reporter a call, and the reporter was very smug about the information he had gotten out of Il Do. That led to Il Do trying his best to persuade the reporter not to do anything, like publishing what he knew, but the reporter was adamant about it, which is how the news was finally revealed that MR has a daughter somewhere.

I wonder how did doc shin know that CH accident was caused by MR? Did he witnessed it himself?! I don't think the real dad of SS will show up, it's all words and talk and no appearance at all..

Doctor Shin doesn't know that the accident was caused by MR. All he knows is that, the night of the accident, he saw MR with CH at the restaurant together at the location of the crime scene. He gave MR his condolences for her loss over CH. I do not remember his exact words, but it was something like, "I heard the man I saw you with that night died."

Their mutual respect for each other came from MR helping Doctor Shin make IJ give up on becoming an actress and Doctor Shin keeping quiet about seeing MR with CH the night of his death even when his family was pleading for anyone with any information to come forth in order to help with the hit and run investigation. They did not have any witnesses and the case came to a dead end, but if Doctor Shin were to speak up and tell the police he saw CH with MR, then it would open up the can of worms that MR was the last person to see CH alive. Eventually, it would be revealed that MR was actually the indirect cause of CH's death. That is why they suddenly became so close.

Hmm... if word gets out that dr shin saw mr with ch but din report about it... wouldnt ss kinda blame him n perhaps jh too? Im worried now... even hs or ys may shift blame n oppose jh with ss :-|

I also wanna squeal!!! The bed scene we're waiting for ;)

KISS incoming???! :-bd

annamchoi said:

maejm said:

38 preview! cr: psc4053

Thanks @maejm for sharing,.. @Fidelity kindly translate.thank you!

Thanks for the share, @maejm, and thanks for the tag, @annamchoi!

Here it is!

Translation:

As Soonshin and Junho miss the last boat back, they end up staying over at a traveler's accommodation, and Soonshin begins to feel her heart flutter against Junho. Yeona gets edgy when she discovers that Soonshin and Junho has stayed over night together, and provokes Soonshin on purpose the next day; then she pretends that she got hurt because of Soonshin, and Junho, in order to remedy the situation, tells Soonshin to apologize. Hyeshin is startled in the early morning when she discovers a sick Woojoo, and while frantically leaving the house, runs into Jinwook who helps to take Woojoo to the emergency ward. Hyeshin feels gratitude towards Jinwook. Meanwhile, Junho becomes determined to make a confession of his feelings to Soonshin...

Sigh. I guess ya pretended to be hurt in front of people so jh can't really defend ss?

But yay!!! He finally wants to confess...

Kiss incoming!!!

Guest s2SoEul

http://upic.me/i/87/tex71.jpg

CR: AS TAGGED

Kyaaaa OMG OMG ... :x :(( :(( I am sooo happy .. Finally finally we have this kind of scene for our preciuos couple .. I feel butterflies in my stomach ;;) I am totally like this right now :D with my grin from ear to ear looking totally like a pabo hhhhh

@tiendoank I think we migh had some kind of telepathy or something!! The pic totally reminded me of the similar scene in goong which was a lovely scene but the difference here is that both JH and SS are awake which makes it more lovely... For me JH does not look worried they both look nervous while their hearts beating so fast.. In dramaland the OTP's awkwardness is our happiness haha

Edit: have anyone noticed the picture at the bottom on the right side.. They both sit exactly the same way adorabely crossing feet while one hand on the floor and the other one on their leg.. A true match made in heaven ;;) I wonder if this was intentional or not coz it is not my first time noticing jjs and iu having the same pose or hand gesture *wink*wink* talking about eagle-eyed shinshin shipper here lol

@jjsiuLOL....i like the idea inviting Park Su Ha from "I Hear Your Voice" to lend some advices to JHthat dude so young (compared to JH) but knows how to be tender with his loved one

@akinahana89off topic:i remember you said in your earlier post about wanting to date/marry a local from your origin country(and some others, but i forgot who else)i advise you to be more considerate about iti don't know if you're serious or not...but i take my chances
local people (men & women alike) from our origin countries may not be having the same perspective as we who have lived overseas(specially you're an ABC....not a local chinese)i'd spent a quite big portion of my life overseas..and moved around a bit before i reside back in my origin country (now)
whenever i move to a new place, i would face major cultures shock
because of the cultural exposure i had in my life, i have my own perspective of how man & woman stand in the society and in the marriagethough i have guy friends....many think i'm too independent for them
while i think local men are such:MAMA boys....they are indecisive when things/problems related to their momspossesive....call every hour to check where are we, who are we with, when are going to be done...etc (it's so annoying.....we will start thinking if we date a detective)jealous over trivial matters....and this is certainly NOT cute. If we happen to see our guy friends and talk a bit to catch up on our other friends etc, BF would get jealous for no reason. Yet, when there's a hot sexy female happen to pass by, his eyes would pop...and he says it's nothing at all, just some refreshment to his eyes some are stingy....we can always take turn to pay our dates, but when he got calculative, it just upset me stuck ups...always think they're the best & no.1 & the-never-wrong-guy (perhaps all men are like that)

jjsiu said:

Calling iu93jjang, our insider for reviews from IU fans and SK viewers comments on YTBLSS.  please update us on their comments!! So far, there is no negative comments on skinship between JJS and IU. 

Come on, uncle fans of IU, JJS is handsome, humble, cute and so adorable and he and IU is soooooooooooooo good and amazing with each other, Soul mates!!!

^:)^

I know very little about idols and their fandoms.. how old are those "uncle fans"?  I have this former colleague who is IU bias, he's in his early thirties,  does this make him an uncle fan? 

anyway, after ep36  I asked this guy his thoughts on those skinship scenes, he said it's better that IU having skinship with JJS, a veteran actor without crazy teenage fans, than some "flower boys" . 

:D

I see where he's coming from... if iu has skinship with flower boys that boy's vermicillis may have war with iu fans....

Since jjs fans are mostly matured like us... we can take it ;)

When I see the "bed scene", the first thing that came to my mind was that Jun Ho seems to be in his own mind as in he does not seem happy while hugging Soon Shin. He seems to be in deep thought thinking about something and it brings me back to ep 37 preview where he met with reporter park and after that he went to Soon Shin's filming site. I guess he might be thinking about the conversation with reporter park. But the photos might be deceiving, just like how we were all fooled the past few times.

Omg, I really can't wait for ep 38 to air!!!

Edit: I've been looking at the photos again and again, in all the 4 pictures Joon Ho seems to be sad and unhappy. It's like how he was every time he heard about Soon Shin - birth secret, her not being Chang Hoon's daughter. It's like he is thinking of whether to let Soon Shin knows about the conversation with reporter park. Am I thinking too much?? Haha

Maybe she is cold n he is worried over what park told him? I remember how cheerful he was on the train n ss was only lying in his shoulder. .. but now he hugs her but no smile?

Sth heavy is on his mind I guess

Guest jjsiu

tiendoank said: Come to think of it.. if you look closely, they are like eavesdropping their fate being spoken next door, all the while being anxious...hehheh....

I am not happy at all that JH wants SS to apologize whereas it's because of this wench. I suppose that they don't choice. SS is new and already in bad position because of YA's scheme.SS have to submit to not having bad reputation.This is sad. I am sure that SS won't react well when JH will tell her to apologize to this pseudo human beings. 

Guest iheartyou1518

BTS larger..  :) morning after pic.. keke. :DBO8wykPCQAA1-l7.jpg

they really look like countryside couple.. keke.. ahjusshi! ahjumma! :DBO8xCCSCcAAHeOt.jpg
cr: DC

@joyy
I was only half serious. lol.

I do have the intention of traveling and living in my home country and South Korea in the future as I want to be a TESOL teacher, but teaching contracts are generally only a couple of years. I started a business almost two years ago, but I realized it was not what I want to do as it limited my freedom too much. I have always loved traveling and I have a passion for the English language. (I was not kidding in my previous post a few days ago about being a writer. lol) I plan on selling my business when I obtain my teaching license and going overseas, but I do not know if I will meet someone I would like to date there. I do realize there will be some major culture differences because of differences in upbringing... but I think it will still be a fun experience.

I was only saying that the boys I know here, where I live, do not interest me - but I guess... the boys here mature at a slower pace? lol. Let's just say most boys I know around my age still act like high school kids.

And to be honest, I have too much I want to do with my life to really focus on dating so it hasn't mattered much to me. :D

Kyaaaa OMG OMG ... :x :(( :(( I am sooo happy .. Finally finally we have this kind of scene for our preciuos couple .. I feel butterflies in my stomach ;;) I am totally like this right now :D with my grin from ear to ear looking totally like a pabo hhhhh

@tiendoank I think we migh had some kind of telepathy or something!! The pic totally reminded me of the similar scene in goong which was a lovely scene but the difference here is that both JH and SS are awake which makes it more lovely... For me JH does not look worried they both look nervous while their hearts beating so fast.. In dramaland the OTP's awkwardness is our happiness haha

Edit: have anyone noticed the picture at the bottom on the right side.. They both sit exactly the same way adorabely crossing feet while one hand on the floor and the other one on their leg.. A true match made in heaven ;;) I wonder if this was intentional or not coz it is not my first time noticing jjs and iu having the same pose or hand gesture *wink*wink* talking about eagle-eyed shinshin shipper here lol

:-bd shld be part of the script ^^ loving how compatible they are :x

Archived