[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Fidelity said: As Soonshin and Junho miss the last boat back, they end up staying over at a traveler's accommodation, and Soonshin begins to feel her heart flutter against Junho. Yeona gets edgy when she discovers that Soonshin and Junho has stayed over night together, and provokes Soonshin on purpose the next day; then she pretends that she got hurt because of Soonshin, and Junho, in order to remedy the situation, tells Soonshin to apologize. Hyeshin is startled in the early morning when she discovers a sick Woojoo, and while frantically leaving the house, runs into Jinwook who helps to take Woojoo to the emergency ward. Hyeshin feels gratitude towards Jinwook. Meanwhile, Junho becomes determined to make a confession of his feelings to Soonshin...
THANK YOU @Fidelity !

I am SOSOSO excited for this episode because of those two points. Squeeeeee~ :x :x :x :x

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JH CONFESSION TIME!!! Mr CEO already making his move!! Excited much!!! <:-P <:-P finally we are getting good stuffs!!! :-* SUNDAY please come soon!! :D PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!! EDIT: I just don't get it?! Why SS need to apologized for WHAT?? for she did nothing wrong...wae?!! It is her fault that both she and JH got stranded?! It so happened that JH came to the rescue his princess...I think SS will misinterpret that...

Guest jjsiu

IU is so cute .... she gives hints "interesting" for ep 30 and now 38. So we know there will be adorable cute couple scenes. EP 38 preview says "Soonshin begins to feel her heart flutter against Junho"
I wonder if IU ' s heart flutters against JJS.
Mine already burst!  =((

@Olga2010Ansthank yooooou for the pictureyou've made my daykekekeke....JJS finally can get to hug IU 

@Fidelity
thank yoooou...really for always translating for us, the mad fans ;))

people...calm down a bitthe picture looks a bit off like some people already said(somehow i can't upload on phototobucket :( ...dunno why)1. the gap between them was a bit weird, but still okit's just the black thing just at the bottom right corner at the picture was not rightit seems it purposedly was there as a boundary between JH & SSso they still keeping their distance2. SS seems to have her own bed, color pink3. the translated preview was said that JH having a thought to confess after the island tripso during the bed scene, they may be still ambiguous like always

jjsiu said: IU is so cute .... she gives hints "interesting" for ep 30 and now 38. So we know there will be adorable cute couple scenes. EP 38 preview says "Soonshin begins to feel her heart flutter against Junho"
I wonder if IU ' s heart flutters against JJS.
Mine already burst!  =(( Mine full out jumped out of my chest and erupted like a volcano that's been dormant for several hundred years. (And if that's not enough, it's like the lava hardened only to shatter like fragile glass too.) :)) :)) :))

Oh, JJS and IU... Look at what you do to me. :x

Guest Fidelity

You're welcome, everyone! I'm glad I'm not the only one who'll be raging at the screen when Yeona the crazy ex appears next week... I *utterly* *utterly* can't stand these scheming, jealous characters in Korean dramas and may have to skip some of her scenes. :P

I think there was some discussion about Ildo earlier and I like that Soonshin has become bit more friendly with him. I'm warming up to him because he seems like such a typical Korean ajussi, drinking beer while playing poker online, lol. He also seems to be getting off-board Miryung's ways...

Soonshin will have her heart fluttter *against* Junho quite literally, judging by the posted pictures... looking forward to the ship sailing this weekend!

Guest jjsiu

Calling iu93jjang, our insider for reviews from IU fans and SK viewers comments on YTBLSS.  please update us on their comments!! So far, there is no negative comments on skinship between JJS and IU. 
Come on, uncle fans of IU, JJS is handsome, humble, cute and so adorable and he and IU is soooooooooooooo good and amazing with each other, Soul mates!!!

^:)^

Guest iheartyou1518

joyy

said:

people...calm down a bitthe picture looks a bit off like some people already said(somehow i can't upload on phototobucket :( ...dunno why)1. the gap between them was a bit weird, but still okit's just the back thing just at the bottom right corner at the picture was not rightit seems it purposedly was there as a boundary between JH & SSso they still keeping their distance2. SS seems to have her own bed, color pink3. the translated preview was said that JH having a thought to confess after the island tripso during the bed scene, they may be still ambiguous like always

iheartyou1518 said:

joyy

said:

people...calm down a bitthe picture looks a bit off like some people already said(somehow i can't upload on phototobucket :( ...dunno why)1. the gap between them was a bit weird, but still okit's just the back thing just at the bottom right corner at the picture was not rightit seems it purposedly was there as a boundary between JH & SSso they still keeping their distance2. SS seems to have her own bed, color pink3. the translated preview was said that JH having a thought to confess after the island tripso during the bed scene, they may be still ambiguous like always

akinahana89 said: Doctor Shin doesn't know that the accident was caused by MR. All he knows is that, the night of the accident, he saw MR with CH at the restaurant together at the location of the crime scene. He gave MR his condolences for her loss over CH. I do not remember his exact words, but it was something like, "I heard the man I saw you with that night died."

Their mutual respect for each other came from MR helping Doctor Shin make IJ give up on becoming an actress and Doctor Shin keeping quiet about seeing MR with CH the night of his death even when his family was pleading for anyone with any information to come forth in order to help with the hit and run investigation. They did not have any witnesses and the case came to a dead end, but if Doctor Shin were to speak up and tell the police he saw CH with MR, then it would open up the can of worms that MR was the last person to see CH alive. Eventually, it would be revealed that MR was actually the indirect cause of CH's death. That is why they suddenly became so close.

O said: akinahana89 said: Doctor Shin doesn't know that the accident was caused by MR. All he knows is that, the night of the accident, he saw MR with CH at the restaurant together at the location of the crime scene. He gave MR his condolences for her loss over CH. I do not remember his exact words, but it was something like, "I heard the man I saw you with that night died."

Their mutual respect for each other came from MR helping Doctor Shin make IJ give up on becoming an actress and Doctor Shin keeping quiet about seeing MR with CH the night of his death even when his family was pleading for anyone with any information to come forth in order to help with the hit and run investigation. They did not have any witnesses and the case came to a dead end, but if Doctor Shin were to speak up and tell the police he saw CH with MR, then it would open up the can of worms that MR was the last person to see CH alive. Eventually, it would be revealed that MR was actually the indirect cause of CH's death. That is why they suddenly became so close.

Archived