[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Fashion
Hye Shin puts a cute pink coat over her striped top and jeans outfit. Nothing like a good coat to make an outfit look more stylish.

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin

LAP Pink Coat, 168,000 Won

cr:koreandramafashion

Son-Tae-Young-Lee-Soon-Shin-Is-The-Best-
liked this floor-length dress better. I thought the nude tone plus the pop of coral worked well with her coloring and the general aesthetic of her style. Hye Shin’s dress is from the Fendi S/S 2013 Collection
Lee-Soon-Shin-Is-The-Best-Fashion21.jpg
cr:koreandramafashion

bluphoenix

wrote:

»

akinahana89 said:<br />

<br />

Agreed. It's about time we see SS reciprocating the concern JH has always shown her. This way, it will also allow SS to realize how much she actually cares for JH as well, even though she had not been aware of that before. I hope the writer's make good use of them getting stranded on the island to bring them closer together - if they plan on using that plot at all. They like to throw us off track with their previews that don't really happen in the way that we are imagining.

[-X

<br />

<br />

<br />

She already began to give him some feedback. The CD scene in the Cafe when she is thanking him , encouraging him on his musical career and tells him she became a fan of his fallowed by the scene at JH's house when he is in the 7th heaven of happiness is showing us what a big impact had on him SS's care .

Yes, that is true, but that is a friendly kind of caring to me. As in, any close friend of JH's can do that - the impact won't be as big, but it can still be done. I want to see even more interactions like that. Ones where SS can realize even more what JH means to her. The CD scene is very endearing and the thought that SS went through so much effort to find his CD just to encourage and motivate him towards his musical career, as he's always told her his regret was that he stopped pursuing his passion, is something I hope will continue. I don't want to see SS continue to take so much from JH without giving much in return - though with the current path, I doubt that will happen. I just want to see SS reciprocate JH's treatment towards her. In the words of HS, give and take. :D

Tien Do said: I agree Drag and drop me, I live in U.S but they aren't act cute like Asia boys, Asia boy just
Drag and drop me

LOL. I agree! I live in America too, but even the Asian boys here aren't as cute as the ones who actually live in Asian countries. :)) No wonder I can't meet anyone I could have an interest in. lol.

bluphoenix said: So my week life became like this since I'm watching YTBLSS:

Monday 1
Monday 2
Monday 3
Monday 4
Pre-Saturday
SATURDAY
SUNDAY(before the drama) Pre-Monday (after the drama )
Me too! My life has been completely taken over by YTBLSS. Everything on my desktop is YTBLSS - even my internet tabs, my movie maker, my external hard drive, and my mind. Kekeke. I'm constantly thinking of new video ideas and what could happen next in the drama. JJS and IU really have me hooked. :))

evok said: bluphoenix said: @evok You're right , but it's a different story with celebrities, generally speaking...they kind of fit everywhere, to all situations.
Still ıts different at other countries, put Europe to side, go USA ıf Brat Pitt gives a pose like that everyone make fun of him, or ıf Usher gives a poses like that, he lose half of his fans! people love macho mans so they have to act like that, you cant change this ridiculous male image... Asian male celebrities show a lot of side of a mankind; strong, sometimes soft, sometimes macho but cute.... I like it...they are more natural in some points...
Very true. LOL. I like Asian male celebrities because they can be cute without people attacking them for not being manly and macho. They can be anything they want to be and people will still go crazy over them. It's most definitely not like that here in the U.S.

All i want for Eid is you babyyyyy :(( :x :-*  :-*  :-*  te amooooo para siempre mi amor<3333 Perfection from head to toe 8-> the only guy who makes my heart skip a beat it's youuuuu and only you 4ever..!!!!
2u9010i.jpg
credit to the owner

Tien Do said:
Yup, U are read my mind. When I am first time American boy, he is so nice to me and I think he like me after that I know that he have gf already :-@
WHY IS MYLIFE IS LIKE THAT

Drag and drop meDrag and drop me
class="H"
LOL. I'm sorry to hear that, but... it's okay. :)) You have plenty of time to meet someone great. I have had a couple of American boyfriends, but... American culture is very different. Even though I've lived in America all my life, my parents are still very traditionally Chinese and sometimes, I just think it would be easier if I dated an Asian boy. Being raised to be traditionally Chinese while living amongst the Americans way of life causes A LOT of conflicts. It's very difficult, in my opinion, being an ABC.

Oh well... I want to move to an Asian country in the future - maybe my home country Taiwan, or maybe South Korea since I really love what I know about it there... Maybe then I can meet someone interesting that I want to date because here? Right now? There is no one! lol.

The preview looks depressing. I'm sick of sad episodes, I just started to enjoy the drama because it is finally showing some cute and funny scenes. I hope JH doesn't find out about SS's dad yet. I want the funny and cute scenes to continue. Sick of crying scenes.

lovelyJihan said: All i want for Eid is you babyyyyy :(( :x :-*  :-*  :-*  te amooooo para siempre mi amor<3333 Perfection from head to toe 8-> the only guy who makes my heart skip a beat it's youuuuu and only you 4ever..!!!!
2u9010i.jpg
credit to the owner

Archived