[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

evok said: I watched the preview yet. wow ıt looks like SS father issue gonna expose! ıf I didnt see wrong, JA is MR's house with keeping her husband photo, I feel in that scene she will learn her husband is not SS father! and probably MR gonna say "SS already know it, why didnt she tell you?" thats gonna be so bad for SS, she had to say it before. she did wrong! JA and her family wont gonna take it in right way!

also I dont think reporter has any connection with SS! I think ıts all about MR, my theory is
1- He made wrong article about her and she fired him so he want revenge
2- He is a gold digger, in the past he saw MR with her secret affair (SS father) probably he is famous or married man, he keep blackmailing her!
3- combine 1-2 :D

The stylist  wanted to give YH oppa the sweet good guy look by dressing him with colored and cheerful clothes. That sweet guy is helping SS without any other interest , he just does everything for the others and he only thinks about flowers, blue little bears and pink bunnies :D O:-)

First time posting. This thread is really great, you guys are just awesome. cant stop laughing at all your comments. Simply hilarious with all the headless chicken running around, fisherman in the wood at night and trying to guess what is Richard Simmons.
Hopefully SS bio dad identity will not create any problem for uri Pabou Couple.  I think Dr Shin is just interested in MR as their potential model for his clinic. Remember he told JH that MR will sign up with him soon and he's wondering whether SS was stubborn. Maybe he was thinking of MR in the same line about being difficult about signing up with him. Like son like father (is it the other way round)  he was not aware that he will fall under MR's charm.
Ramadhan Kareem to all Muslim soompiers, I totally respect the will power of those who have to fast for more than 12 hours daily. Never had any experience of fasting more than 12 hours I can understand the challenges and tiredness that you have to go through. Hang in there and count yourself blessed for the challenges.

Guest s2soeul1430292751

Shin-Shin Couple:x 56a186108b44.jpg

Omooo I looove this picture.. Why so sweet shin-shin couple ;;)

Sometimes I feel the BTS pictures are better than the actual scenes.. I am not complaining as long as these two are together.. Whether on or off-screen :x yeah Iam such a hopeless fangirl haha

Thank you sooo much @Olga2010Ans for the pic

off topic : FASTING HOURS  in some parts of the world
Kuwait : 16 hours
Saudi Arabia : 16 hours
Morocco : 14 hours
China : 14 hours
Japan : 14:30 hours
Korea : 12 hours
England : 16:30 hours
France : 16 hours
Denmark : 21 hours
Iceland : 20:20 hours
Netherlands : 18:30 hours
Argentina : 9:30 hours
Canada : 18 hours
United States : 15 hours
Mexico : 13 hours
South Africa : 10:30 hours
India : 16:00 hour
The number of hours some of us fasts varies significantly according to our geography and its a fact that Muslims in Scandinavian countries keep fast the longest (@lovelyJihan I SALUTE YOU....fasting hours in Finland are loong).. I have been told  that the longer the hours..the greater the rewards and satisfaction.Happy Fasting and reward collecting to all my fellow fasters <3 

Archived