[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest violet9004

my opinion.. :)if the director want to give our OTP romance line i think we will see the sweet moment between them in ep 37 and ep 38.. because the past two weeks that what the director do because it will be weird if suddenly they get together.. the director need to push their relationship now because we have only 14 ep more.. well with jun ho he will do anything to not let soon shin get hurt.. he will realized that he love soon shin and MAYBE the confession is when he and soon shin stranded.. our OTP is the only reason i watch this and GOD i want them together right now!!! :x ;)) :)>-
CW/YS i get tired already.. just get married and have a kid and live happily ever after and chicken ajumma?? she really have to be in the preview?? i think HS deserve to be in the preview then her.. how annoying!!! :-L

Whaou is it a surprise YA's bad action isn't punished. I don't sense great scene for episode 37.8-|
@annamchoi You're right.  Episode 37 is here to prepare ud for episode 38.So reporter is here to find out about SS's father or MR's former life.Reporter Park is obsessed by MR.  Maybe he is in love with her. Since his excuses are pretty dumb. Like "i am a pro and people have right to know the thruth"You're not a political journalists. Wake up, you're a paparrazi

After watching the preview, somehow I feel that JH will tell the truth to SS when they're stranded on the island.  :-??
If they do that, there will be angst when both of them finally get off the island. Maybe we won't get sweet moments we've been wishing for.  :(
Ho, ho, ho. It feels like I'm being a party pooper here. /:)

Guest apaul15

@fidelity...thanks for the translation...

OMG!! reporter park is really digging the truth about MR past...

on the side note...i really wonder why does he want to dig up all of MR's past...what's in it for him?? why does he have so much grudge against MR that he's determined to bring her down...

Guest violet9004

Fidelity said: Thank you for the post!

Translation:

YA: Where did you learn to delegate your responsibility to other people?
Senior actress: Are you just relying your mom's influence?
SS: I'll work hard!
YA: Is 'working hard' enough? You have to do well.
YS: I was really touched; you don't know how happy I am to marry you.
CW: Thank you.
JH's mom: What's your relationship with Miryung?
JH's dad: Did you follow me? Don't make me a standing joke.
Reporter Park: Is that how you repay generousity?
JH: What grudge do you have against Song Miryung?
Reporter Park: Is Soonshin's biological dad truly the deceased ChangHoon?

Guest syahrilaiyub

@ty fidelity

Take that @edensor!!!! The more this drama goes, the more leads JH father is SS father :D >:/

No. I don't think so.JH father just turned sweet to MR recently.  In the past he didn't approve his wife to be friend with MR.MR 's attitude towards JH father is nice but polite. Not look like she once had one night stand with him.
so, I don't think JH's father is ss dad.

iu93jjang said: my opinion.. :)if the director want to give our OTP romance line i think we will see the sweet moment between them in ep 37 and ep 38.. because the past two weeks that what the director do because it will be weird if suddenly they get together.. the director need to push their relationship now because we have only 14 ep more.. well with jun ho he will do anything to not let soon shin get hurt.. he will realized that he love soon shin and MAYBE the confession is when he and soon shin stranded.. our OTP is the only reason i watch this and GOD i want them together right now!!! :x ;)) :)>-
CW/YS i get tired already.. just get married and have a kid and live happily ever after and chicken ajumma?? she really have to be in the preview?? i think HS deserve to be in the preview then her.. how annoying!!! :-L

Weird thing is when our members saw hugging preview or SS falling down on his body pics there was a festival here..

and I really regret can't join the party. Merely because my mom came and I have to sleep before 11!! XD

@ty fidelity

Take that @edensor!!!! The more this drama goes, the more leads JH father is SS father :D >:/

What??? He** NO WAY!!!

Archived