[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

i think they also need to edit out the jacket.  JH is always carrying his jacket everywhere he goes.  It's like Linus & a blanket, or Snoopy & a blanket. It's hot in Korea!! JH, leave your jacket at home or at the office.  Jacket or no jacket, we know you're the BOSS!! take charge! Show more skin!

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh God... I must be miss lot of goodies. I'm busy+sick yesterday so... been away for a whole day (but I take a peek a littleXD) I saw some BTS on twitter. How many page I haven't readXD Hope I can catch it by afternoonXD
Somebody elses online these hours for sahur?XDD

1bin said: i think they also need to edit out the jacket.  JH is always carrying his jacket everywhere he goes.  It's like Linus & a blanket, or Snoopy & a blanket. It's hot in Korea!! JH, leave your jacket at home or at the office.  Jacket or no jacket, we know you're the BOSS!! take charge! Show more skin!

i was sick and soo hungry that i couldn't post here anything today  :(( :(( what should i even write SS wearing that kind of horror thing..ohmygood news..what is wrong with this girl..what does she have againts pretty clothes..blabbermouth wearing stolen shirt..well it fits his personality soo am fine with it.. :P

ıf there will be sleepover scene at village house and there wont be anything happen in that room, at least give us waking up scene like that! pleaseeee.....

q41ms.gifq41py.gif

\m/

lovelyJihan said: @cherryblossom
of the topic..i knoww damnn..i was soo hungry today..but than i thought those people who have like zero nothing..soo sad :(( :(( btw what time do you eat iftar in france??.we eat almost at 11pm here in Finland.. :((

@evok it's like the sun never sets during summer time here in Finland..i hate it, today was really hard,but alhamdlillah am okeey now,hopefully tomorrow will be little easier.. :P @cherryblossom at 10 pm..well almost same time.. #-o

Just catch up with the hype...
If they really want to make our OTP to be stranded in an island. Please let it be like in Hana Yori Dango the Movie!  [-O< 
The OTP in the movie also were stranded in an isolated island. At that time they were having problems with their relationship while preparing their marriage. It was awesome as getting stranded in the island was a gift from heaven as they reconciled and reconnected. It is the best execution for a couple-getting-stranded-in-an-island plot, IMO!  :D
The video shows the ending of the movie. So, it contains SPOILERRR! Watch it at your own peril! :| I suggest to check out the movie! :)The couple went to the island again sometime after their marriage. 

credit: Jen Kuhn

i can't wait to see the preview..but i hope it make sense..well usually the previews just don'tmake much sense,very confusing 8-|                  edited:guys seriously whyy can't SS dress better,i used to like shorts but SS ruined them for me,i just want to burn all of her short collection .. :-S
let me add this guys, one thing am really happy about is blabbermouth IS stealing YH's shirt, it just hit me, YH has now one less uglita shirt,so i think we should all be thankful to blabbermouth IS =D>

Archived