[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@yoeda

JJS the actor is very attractive in his own way. he has charm, and very adorable.

his appeal? so very HOT!

If he and IU become couple in real life, that would be so wonderful!

if not, i wish that they become very, very good friends, giving each other advice, even long after the drama ends.

:x

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, refreshing to read all thoughts about JJS... For me, his charismatic acting is enough to make me say he is handsome / good looking!!!
If you think about it, LSG is also not as handsome but I love him all the same :x Most important for me is a person's charisma, without it, sorry but you are not handsome in my eyes =))

Guest AlobAro

@tiendoank said:

no. I'm estrogen generation. Aka. Female. ..hehe... am I giving you all vibes that I'm a guy??? Hehheh.. can't help it! :))     No problem, Katkat. Not offended at all. U'm a girl..

@LoveSG its ok if you like tall guy because JJS/JH have IU/SS to be worried about and to look 'down' laugh leaf
@tiendoank girl dont worry i know you have a girl thing so i dont suspect you. shy leaf

Do you think there's a chance for any of these to happen ??crazy-monkey-emoticon-212.gif

After YTBLSS.....
1) JJS & IU do a movie together

2) JJS & IU do a music video together

3) JJS guests in IU concert 

4) IU guests in JJS concert

5) JJS & IU do a music album together

6) JJS & IU do a musical theater project together

7) JJS & IU get married

8) JJS & IU have babies

HOW TO MAKE THIS ALL HAPPEN????!!!!!! pleeeasseeeeee

Guest AlobAro

@somebody is so disillusioned...  my heart bleeds for her... haha...

(one liner is eliminated..)

KatKat09 said: Do you think there's a chance for any of these to happen ??crazy-monkey-emoticon-212.gif

After YTBLSS.....
1) JJS & IU do a movie together

2) JJS & IU do a music video together

3) JJS guests in IU concert 

4) IU guests in JJS concert

5) JJS & IU do a music album together

6) JJS & IU do a musical theater project together

7) JJS & IU get married

8) JJS & IU have babies

HOW TO MAKE THIS ALL HAPPEN????!!!!!! pleeeasseeeeee

Since we are into describing JJS /JH... This is the precise meaning of GOOD LOOKING! Definition of GOOD-LOOKING! : having a pleasing or attractive appearance — good–look·er noun Related to GOOD-LOOKING Synonyms aesthetic (also esthetic or aesthetical or esthetical), attractive, beauteous, bonny (also bonnie) [chiefly British], comely, cute, drop-dead, fair, fetching, good, good-looking, goodly, gorgeous, handsome, knockout, likely, lovely, lovesome, pretty, ravishing, seemly, sightly, stunning, taking, well-favored As for me, beyond JJS good looking appearance, I really find him one talented actor/singer rolled into one! Got to know just recently and I can say he is blessed with such a singing/acting prowess that all artist cant possessed ..not to pun anybody..no offense meant..He started in theater the training EQUALS DISCIPLINE +HARD WORK. Theatre is a collaborative form of fine art that uses live performers to present the experience of a real or imagined event before a live audience in a specific place. The performers may communicate this experience to the audience through combinations of gesture, speech, song, music, and dance. Theater is the most immediate form of performance for any actor; there is nothing quite like the feeling of performing for a live audience. Acting in the theater is quite different from acting for television, film, or commercials. JJS possess what a REAL ACTOR SHOULD BE.... :)

I laugh so hard when YH is asking why JH is always following SS since he is the CEO and has others talents. JH replies : "once i had a talent and i followed her when she was learning knitting". JH, you're the best.

I was so happy that he didn't deny what his father about JH's having a woman. 

annamchoi said: Since we are into describing JJS /JH... This is the precise meaning of GOOD LOOKING! Definition of GOOD-LOOKING! : having a pleasing or attractive appearance — good–look·er noun Related to GOOD-LOOKING Synonyms aesthetic (also esthetic or aesthetical or esthetical), attractive, beauteous, bonny (also bonnie) [chiefly British], comely, cute, drop-dead, fair, fetching, good, good-looking, goodly, gorgeous, handsome, knockout, likely, lovely, lovesome, pretty, ravishing, seemly, sightly, stunning, taking, well-favored As for me, beyond JJS good looking appearance, I really find him one talented actor/singer rolled into one! Got to know just recently and I can say he is blessed with such a singing/acting prowess that all artist cant possessed ..not to pun anybody..no offense meant..He started in theater the training EQUALS DISCIPLINE +HARD WORK. Theatre is a collaborative form of fine art that uses live performers to present the experience of a real or imagined event before a live audience in a specific place. The performers may communicate this experience to the audience through combinations of gesture, speech, song, music, and dance. Theater is the most immediate form of performance for any actor; there is nothing quite like the feeling of performing for a live audience. Acting in the theater is quite different from acting for television, film, or commercials. JJS possess what a REAL ACTOR SHOULD BE.... :)

Archived