[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest NEWMARIO

one4.jpg

1372666382-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=26&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 35 Yoo In na’s stripe knitJul 9, 2013

Wang zhihuaStyleYoo In-naNo comments8 views

one4

ONE

one2

one3

Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 35 Yoo In na stripe knit is Jackandjill
Brand Name :Jackandill
Product Name :321312157
Detala :go site
one5

cr: koreandrama.com

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, while waiting for preview and Saturday to come, let's have some laugh..hehhee..
A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses.She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand up!" 
After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up. The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?" "No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!"

Fashion wise, this website talks about the some of the clothes that was worn back in the first 9 episodes of the drama. If anyone's interested you can look here: http://www.koreandramafashion.com/category/korean-dramas/lee-soon-shin-is-the-best/

In an interview of Singles last Sept 4, 2012... JJS was asked these: Do you have something you want to say to your ever-increasing number of fans? JJS;How should I say this, it’s been quite some time since my last drama ended but I’m touched that you’re still showing interest in me. I’m grateful and thankful. Regardless of what I do, even if you forget me for a bit, I’ll be okay (laughter). Wait why? JJS:I want people to find out slowly, over a long period of time, what kind of projects I do, the steps I take in the future, the type of actor Jo Jung-seok is. For a veeeeery long time. I don’t mind if people forget me for a bit because I’d rather they discover me over a long period of time than suddenly expressing a mere passing interest. Wow, isn’t that a rather self-assured thing to say (laughter). It would be difficult to say that if you didn’t have confidence in yourself. Don’t people usually say things like “Don’t forget me~~” (laughter)?! JJS: Ah… is that so (laughter)? Hm, in that case, I ought to say that. (Clapping) Don’t write what I just said. I’ll answer again. “Don’t forget me…” Rest assured JJS, we will never forget our ONE & ONLY MR.CEO! :) :x sykson.jpg Credit as tagged

Forgetting you, JJS? Nah... that's veeeery veeery unlikely to happen. 
Some of us might have just discovered you through this drama. Some others might have known you through your earlier works. Some others will eventually stumble upon you someday.. but everyone of us suffers from the same addiction. We all suffer from these symptoms: 1) dried mouths whenever you are appear 2) unstoppable fast heartbeat whenever you do skinship with IU 3) acute missing feeling which can only be cured by replaying your scenes
hahah..
all in all.. it's pleasure to have ever discovered you, actor Jo. You've shown us what a decade polished, well rounded artist is..

Guest NEWMARIO

best6.jpg

1372666382-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=26&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is the Best,Yoo In Na’s fashion——tweed jacketJul 9, 2013

Wang zhihuaStyleYoo In-naNo comments17 views

best

best2

best3

best4

Lee Soon Shin is the Best,Yoo In Na’s fashion——tweed jacket
Brand Name : MINE
Product Code : MN-4W1463_BL
Price : 865,000won($760)

best5

cr: koreandrama.com

KatKat09 said:

@tiendoank

hi, i just have a question again, if it's okey?

Spoiler:

are you a guy too?

no. I'm estrogen generation. Aka. Female. ..hehe... am I giving you all vibes that I'm a guy??? Hehheh.. can't help it! :))     No problem, Katkat. Not offended at all. U'm a girl..

Yey! the guys are outnumbered here ..girl power <:-P

Guest violet9004

well if IU/JJS win Best Couple then we are going to see IU perform in front of JJS.. i can't wait to see that!!  :x  :x

Guest violet9004

tiendoank said: Hmmmm... since currently I'm only watching YATBLSS, I have no idea for competitors in best couple department.  Anybody who is watching other dramas, what do you think of JJS & IU's chance??

@annamchoi and @KitKat09 i think we better make it clear either to describe JJS the actor or JH the drama character. because JJS in real life more like Eun Shi Kyung. maybe we can describe JJS as JH? gah whatever. hehehehe. everybody here love both JJS as actor and JJS as JH. cant deny it.in love leaf
last night i've been lurking JJS YT vid. and i read a comment under YTBLSS press con vid. someone comment that uri JJS does not have a look to be a hero (mean he's not good looking). i'm like, what the h...? gah, this is so narrow minded.[-X  true actor doesnt depend in a good look. what the use of a good look if they cant act? theres so many actor in Korea doesnt depend on good look like Lee Byung Hoon and Jang Hyuk. but both of them has win Daesang and LBH also act in Hollywood movie. as for me i'm watching Won Bin drama but never fall in love with his acting like i fall for Jang Hyuk charismatic acting. i'm just watching Hyun Bin in SeGa but never completely fall in love with his acting like i'm falling head over heel for JJS performance. (sorry, no offense to their fan) just my opinion. like people said beauty is always in the eyes of beholder. sometimes, the good, natural and sincere acting that make an actor who doest have an eye candy look good to the viewers. it can make the viewers fall in love and impress with their acting like JJS have done to us here. happy leaf
the second comment i read is in the DB. he/she said that he'll pity IU. why? and the reason really crack me up. =))  IU now is in tender years, a teenager who can easily fall in love. and IU spent 6 month to film this drama with JJS and wonder either she have an a crush for adorable and charismatic JJS. how can they separate after they wrap up the drama? i really agree with that because sometimes young woman really like to fall in love with more matured and lovable guy when they spent so much time together. if IU fall for him i think the most happy one is us here and the sad one is IU's ahjusshi fan.laugh leaf

hellow guys..ep 36with eng subs at darksmurffsub is ready..the video pohone scene is toooo cute chingus,i think uri JH still regrets that time he drag SS to his dad's clinic to get.plastic surgery think..awww..it was soo cute coz he.told SS let me do the.camera testing before your drama shooting begin..hehe he added yep u look finee without plastic surgery..it's swEeeeeeet the way he's trying to make her feel better...even SS told JH that he makes her feel better.. :x :x :x :-* :-*

@yoeda
lol at the last part..
What is the definition of good looking? What is the standard?? It's very subjective and preference based, me thinks.
For me, JJS is one actor I will put under "handsome" category, anytime..any day. But more than his face, I'm mesmerised at how he brought his character into life, which makes JH as real as our guy next door and also so lovable. And that.. is the thing I appreciate more than beautiful face.

Archived