[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@LoveSG, I'm not a Singaporean but my Mum is, or rather, she was:)  We visit Singapore every other year to see my Grandparents and billions of relatives on Mum's side!  It's really nice as my Dad's side of the family is too small.  Actually, I'm in Singapore now for the summer vacation. 

@annamchoi, somehow I don't see Mrs Shin as "too kind and naive".  The things she sometimes say.  I wonder if she is all that dense or just pretending to be. She can say such bitchy and mean things and then look puzzled when offense is taken.  The doctor married her for her family wealth and connections.  That's why he admires CW for daring to reject his daughter.  But somehow I don't see him as the type to have an affair, especially with his wife's friend.  And urgh, I wish YH would disappear for awhile! 

These past few episodes, HY has been looking exceptionally sweet.  She can do girlish sweet without being irritating. 

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O said:@annamchoi, somehow I don't see Mrs Shin as "too kind and naive".  The things she sometimes say.  I wonder if she is all that dense or just pretending to be. She can say such bitchy and mean things and then look puzzled when offense is taken.  The doctor married her for her family wealth and connections.  That's why he admires CW for daring to reject his daughter.  But somehow I don't see him as the type to have an affair, especially with his wife's friend.  And urgh, I wish YH would disappear for awhile! 

These past few episodes, HY has been looking exceptionally sweet.  She can do girlish sweet without being irritating. 

Teacher    : Johnny, give me a sentence starting with "I".Little Johnny      : I is..Teacher              : No, Little Johnny. Always say "I am."Little Johnny      : All right. "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

LoveSG said: O said:@annamchoi, somehow I don't see Mrs Shin as "too kind and naive".  The things she sometimes say.  I wonder if she is all that dense or just pretending to be. She can say such bitchy and mean things and then look puzzled when offense is taken.  The doctor married her for her family wealth and connections.  That's why he admires CW for daring to reject his daughter.  But somehow I don't see him as the type to have an affair, especially with his wife's friend.  And urgh, I wish YH would disappear for awhile! 

Guest xxmagsxx

I think, the warm fuzzies daddy Shin is showing towards MR could be because of the model contract he wants from her for his clinic..As far as SS and the Shin family, I'm not too worried...SS will have them on her side on her own merit... I can already see JH smiling like a dork because of this :P

KatKat09 said:

but didn't the fortune teller ask SS if JH is her sam chon (uncle)?

What are they trying to imply?

:-O

The way the script is written, they seem to love teasing JJS so much.

His height has been made comical before right, that scene with CW at the Clinic.

The latest was at the park scene with IU (and IUs hearty laugh seems real bantering not just the script lol).

And now that fortune teller scene teases him of their age difference. hahaha fortunately JJS is a good sport. :D

Guest RoxyYEH

I remember someone asking for a good MV while we wait few pages back, so here it is. It's from the earlier episodes but it's awesome: 

CR: xDelicateMuse

I think' date=' the warm fuzzies daddy Shin is showing towards MR could be because of the model contract he wants from her for his clinic..[/quote']

I hope this is the case but somehow I think shin papa must be similar to jh - both being cold on the inside but actually rather enthusiastic inside towards their passion. Jh for music n his papa in dermatology...

If shin papa only married the shin mama for her clinic, isn't it most of the time in family dramas this kind of char is on the bad side? Then he has an affair with mr... I wonder how the writer gonna develop yatblss with this but I do look forward to this plot :))

The way the script is written, they seem to love teasing JJS so much.

His height has been made comical before right, that scene with CW at the Clinic.

The latest was at the park scene with IU (and IUs hearty laugh seems real bantering not just the script lol).

And now that fortune teller scene teases him of their age difference. hahaha fortunately JJS is a good sport. :D

AHhhh.... n to think jjs new movie face reader also makes fun if him (and other characters) =))

Guest maejm

JH's height was made into a laughing-stock from the very beginning.. in ep1,  after JH was tripped, IJ was nagging nonstop like “ i told you so boss, these height intreasing insoles are no good for you, last winter you tripped because of these daxned insoles..."LOL 
they made some mildly jokes about IU's "little sister" image too.

Guest NEWMARIO

blouse22.jpg

1372666382-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=26&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 35,36 IU’s white knit one-pieceJul 9, 2013

Wang zhihuaStyleIUNo comments17 views

blouse2

blouse

blouse3

blouse4

Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 35,36 IU’s white knit one-piece,an item of Thyren

Brand Name : Thyren
Product Code :T123KSE007
Detail : go site

blouse5

cr:koreandrama

Dear JJS,

No matter what we love you just the way you are.

Eventhough the scriptwriter and us here in the thread always are so very fond of teasing you...you'll always be that adorable, dorky, funny, clumsy, cutie, yummy, daepyonim and the one true love of SS.

Youre the Best JJS!

:x

@

tiendoank

wrote:

»

Teacher    : Johnny, give me a sentence starting with "I".Little Johnny      : I is..Teacher              : No, Little Johnny. Always say "I am."Little Johnny      : All right. "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

Declaration Decree: DESCRIBE JJS.... :D time starts now! :)) JJS is one adorable kind of guy who as clumsy dorky weakling one could ever be! Specially when in front of SS!! He has this eyebrow gesture that shows when jealousy strikes! He is that one knight in shining armour ready to rescue his true love from the wicked witch! We will always love you JJS! Our MR CEO! :-* :\"> :)

Archived