[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't really able to read all the posts these past few weeks.  Sorry if what I am about to say was already posted by someone else.  It probably was! 
I've just seen the episode where SS decides to stay at MR's house.  MR takes on every imagined slight and turns it into a battle.  But I think she has some genuine concern for SS.  When it comes to acting, I think MR truly believes it is the right and best thing for SS.  MR was an orphan and Koreans are so mean to orphans.  And there was that awful mean Granny to contend with.  But acting turned MR's life around. She became rich, powerful, sought after, etc.  And I think she wants that for SS.  And although SS denies it, MR is right in a way about the family situation.  Granny now thinks SS is her biological grand-daughter and has therefore started to treat her like a human being.  Not to mention all the drama YS has created for SS.

And I know that the restaurant manager is a super nice man.  But gee, he is really annoying me.  He is standing in our adorable geek's way and I really want him to get lost!

Now I know why people were complaining about the slow pace.  It's starting to drive me crazy too!

O said: Wasn't really able to read all the posts these past few weeks.  Sorry if what I am about to say was already posted by someone else.  It probably was! 
I've just seen the episode where SS decides to stay at MR's house.  MR takes on every imagined slight and turns it into a battle.  But I think she has some genuine concern for SS.  When it comes to acting, I think MR truly believes it is the right and best thing for SS.  MR was an orphan and Koreans are so mean to orphans.  And there was that awful mean Granny to contend with.  But acting turned MR's life around. She became rich, powerful, sought after, etc.  And I think she wants that for SS.  And although SS denies it, MR is right in a way about the family situation.  Granny now thinks SS is her biological grand-daughter and has therefore started to treat her like a human being.  Not to mention all the drama YS has created for SS.

And I know that the restaurant manager is a super nice man.  But gee, he is really annoying me.  He is standing in our adorable geek's way and I really want him to get lost!

Now I know why people were complaining about the slow pace.  It's starting to drive me crazy too!

@LoveSG, it wouldn't surprise me.  Coz I really really really hate YA too:)  Like super can't stand her! Maybe she is doing too well in the role that I just hate everything about her.  From her too-fake face to her too-fat thighs (people with fat thighs should be arrested for wearing short skirts and skimpy shorts! It's an assault on the eyes and could cause permanent visual problems).

I hope in the end YA will not end up with the restaurant manager. He is a nice guy.  Looks a little lonesome. 

O said: @LoveSG, it wouldn't surprise me.  Coz I really really really hate YA too:)  Like super can't stand her! Maybe she is doing too well in the role that I just hate everything about her.  From her too-fake face to her too-fat thighs (people with fat thighs should be arrested for wearing short skirts and skimpy shorts! It's an assault on the eyes and could cause permanent visual problems).

I hope in the end YA will not end up with the restaurant manager. He is a nice guy.  Looks a little lonesome. 

Yipppeeeee....happy 700th page, peoplewe've been together for 700 pages (sounds so weird yeaa...) ...hoping we'll be together for 1000+ pagesLOL

@guccigaljust yesterday, i helped a little bit of subbing at darksmurfi understand a little bit of chinesebut my laptop kept getting in the way...suddenly got too hot & freezedif it gets too hot, i have to put it the fridge...weird huh??my laptop love being chilled
anyway...i'll help in anyway i can 

Done with Ep 35!! Love this episode! ;) even if there are annoying ajummas and YA the pest! JH is one lunatic guy!! Specially at the fortune telling scene!! :)) he's uber confident that he is the one describe ! When SS was asked is he your uncle? Big brother!?? Waaah!!! =)) and the hug!! OMG! Love it!! And the left hand gesture swaying SS 's hair! geez... the cd scene, JH is surprised to see SS holding his cd album which recorded a long time ago...YA is one nasty girl!! X( she'll do anything to destroy SS blossoming career..and the facial expression! . She's really a pest! Like a cockroach ! I'm disappointed with Halmoni! Why is she soooo annoyed with SS?!! She grew up with her! I wonder how will she react if she'll know that they are not blood related...Chan Mi, sometimes I wonder if she is really a true friend with SS or she is just riding with the former's luck! YH is adorable... Offering a cooking lesson! Oh! Boy that part! I had tummy ache! Laughing so hard!! JH 's jealous face!! :)) MR is one scheming woman! Preparing a party.. Admist Lee's family celebrating too! I get the feeling that she and doc shin might get into an affair! He's flirting with her! Poor Mrs Shin! She's too kind and naive.. Il love IJ on this episode! She's quite a teaser! Is this the cd you didn't sell?!! =)) :D I pity the baker, he likes HY a lot! But can't do anything...mom in law is super annoying too! I'm for WJ this time, she now how what kind of a mom is HY! Overall, I like this episode ..looking forward to watching Ep 36 English subbed..

Archived