[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest xxmagsxx

@KatKat09: thats too funny! you should send that to IKEA. i tweeted some info to H&M once, and i got a response of" thank you we will look into it". lol

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YTBLSS can be considered dependably consistent and good every weekend, not great enough to leave a viewer breathlessly looking forward to the next espisode, but more like leaving a viewer patiently excited for the next episode. One of the cutest scenes this weekend for me was the bench scene where the issue of height came up ...it seemed so real ....it's funny these two would joke about height in a scene because neither one of the two are very tall...IU says she is 5'3" and 97lbs and I looked up JJS height...175cm ...5'8" ...but something tells me that he is no where near 5'8"...more like 5'7" ?? ....any way who cares the scene was funny. These two are so charismatic together. One of the best pairings in a drama...I still believe that IU's image is more important to the PD/writer/company than the plot....and if these two, LSS and JH become a couple in this drama, it probably will be closer to the end of this drama with maybe a peck for a kiss. No matter what happens in YTBLSS, I know that I will have enjoyed having watched this drama.The best news that was announced recently was that JJS will be in a movie with Hyun Bin. :\"> :x JJS deserves top billing in dramas and movies because his acting range is outstanding... 8-> As for IU, i believe she will continue to get better...and the only thing that could hold her back is if her image of Korea's little sister follows her till she's ?? 30, ?? 40??....even Suzy kissed SG in GF...it didn't hurt her image at all, she actually has became more popular..Suzy was able to transcend from her image of singer to become her character in GF. Hopefully, IU be able to have the best of both worlds...singer and actress with one not affecting the other. :-B

HI ALL!!! I'm back!!! Super miss everyone here!!! :) I feel great because our SHIN FABULOUS THREAD are loaded and loaded and loaded of goodies!!! Thanks everyone for sharing!!! Appreciate it all very much!! :) our Saturday &Sunday never been better!!! Our PABO couple is progressing!!! <:-P super love them both! :-* The hug scene... Kilig is my term for that scene!! JH initiating ! Wooh! He's a lil showy now...although we always comment here that the men in the shim family is as cold as ice to the shin girls..but I've observed that both Appa and Son with MR and SS both are mushy gooey and showy of their feelings! :P I just don't get it! Hahaha.. Specially on the dad's side, I think he is beginning to like MR! And what a contradiction it has been! Before he super hate her! And now super like her! I think his excuse to the mom that the reason he talks to her because of business, it's a super lame excuse! Appa is too much happy whenever MR is around! And JH 's mom is not to be fooled.. They have been a couple for a so many years and every little move of her husband she knows it very well..I pity her, all her life she devoted herself to her family..and yet as it seems an affair may blossom between doc shin and MR! And if it happens SS will be affected ..mrs shin might not like her at all...because of the circumstances! :( HY 's mom in law is a very rude one! Super! But then it's a good thing that WJ saw what happened that she now realized how kind her mom is!(HY ). YA IS AS richard simmons AS EVER! X( to claim that she's the reason why SS has been accepted! Go to H....! SS is one talented girl! As she knows it very well!! I think insecurities and jealously is really creeping all over now!! SS said before she doesn't wanna anyone's help even from her own mother, what more with YA?!' Geez! I salute CW for having his say that he'll marry YS no matter what ! All his life he followed what his mom said and now he's telling her that time has come he should follow what his heart is saying! Nice one CW!:) I salute u for that! Halmoni is bad mouthing SS..which I really don't like! It's not SS' fault that she's the daughter of MR, whom she hated her whole life! One can't predict one circumstance can bring...I love JA! Is just one wonderful awesome mom still! :) my twosome couple JH and SS really look good together! I feel the KILIG and excitement all over me whenever I watch them in scenes together! :x I believe JH is so much in love with her!! By simply the gestures he makes! Specialy when YH is around! :)) his jealously shows! And oh, the fortune telling scene! As if he is really confident that he's the one being describe by the fortune teller! OMG his facial expression ! :)) but SS thinks its YH! Hahaha! I don't think JH has these much affection and love for YA before...just my hunch though..I believe SS has a big impact on JH since the former really change a lot! And it's good...and now SS is realizing she has feelings towards JH! ABOUT TIME! These days she look HAPPIEST when she's with JH! and same goes with JH..;) Really looking forward on the future episodes! Specially the twosome's blossoming relationship and SS career! I hope MR will stop interfering with SS 's career, just like JH said! YA should stop being a pest! She is one irritating pest! I love YH too! Even if its obvious that he likes SS too, he just keeps it inside for JH 's sake.. He is one true friend! IS and Chan Mi! suits well together! Both are blabber mouths ! I just hope Chan Mi will be a true friend to SS! Sometimes I feel that she's not... I hope also to that IS will just listen to what JH said and not other people will say specially of that YA THE PEST! OVERALL, I love these weekend's episodes! I love every scenes of our twosome couple!:) I just like how they compliment each other! And the park scene! It's one of the best! The wound that make JH worry..so sweet! Geez! How many men out there will put band aids on their injured girlfriends?! And oh boy! JH is truly madly deeply in love with SS!:) makes me Kilig more! :-* I have only TWO annoying peep for this week! AND IT'S YA THE PEST AND THE RUDE MOTHER IN LAW!

cattx said: YTBLSS can be considered dependably consistent and good every weekend, not great enough to leave a viewer breathlessly looking forward to the next espisode, but more like leaving a viewer patiently excited for the next episode. One of the cutest scenes this weekend for me was the bench scene where the issue of height came up ...it seemed so real ....it's funny these two would joke about height in a scene because neither one of the two are very tall...IU says she is 5'3" and 97lbs and I looked up JJS height...175cm ...5'8" ...but something tells me that he is no where near 5'8"...more like 5'7" ?? ....any way who cares the scene was funny. These two are so charismatic together. One of the best pairings in a drama...I still believe that IU's image is more important to the PD/writer/company than the plot....and if these two, LSS and JH become a couple in this drama, it probably will be closer to the end of this drama with maybe a peck for a kiss. No matter what happens in YTBLSS, I know that I will have enjoyed having watched this drama.The best news that was announced recently was that JJS will be in a movie with Hyun Bin. :\"> :x JJS deserves top billing in dramas and movies because his acting range is outstanding... 8-> As for IU, i believe she will continue to get better...and the only thing that could hold her back is if her image of Korea's little sister follows her till she's ?? 30, ?? 40??....even Suzy kissed SG in GF...it didn't hurt her image at all, she actually has became more popular..Suzy was able to transcend from her image of singer to become her character in GF. Hopefully, IU be able to have the best of both worlds...singer and actress with one not affecting the other. :-B

Guest xxmagsxx

@KatKat09: endorsers get paid big money from big companies lol LJH is being jipped. seriously tho, did the clothes designers buy leftover fabrics from ikea?? theyre just too close or even identical. btw, why dont i have an ikea where i live??

This is kinda off-topic, but speaking of the "Nation's Little Sister" title, Moon Geun Young had that title for forever. But when she had her first on-screen kiss in "Cinderella's Sister" in 2010, I was like so happy lol. It was like MGY was breaking away from that title of Nation's Little Sister a bit, at least. And ever since then she's had more kiss scenes in her acting projects, so I think it can happen for IU too.

xxmagsxx said: @KatKat09: endorsers get paid big money from big companies lol LJH is being jipped. seriously tho, did the clothes designers buy leftover fabrics from ikea?? theyre just too close or even identical. btw, why dont i have an ikea where i live??

Guest xxmagsxx

IU needs to shed her image if she wants to seriously thrive as an actress..JJS would be a perfect role model..from what i read and watch in his interviews. this guy is real about what he does...he's not just in it for the fame and popularity..there is passion behind it. and he's humble and modest to boot. i think, IU has potential to be both a greater singer and actress- if given a chance to grow (hahaha just thought of the height scene).

Ayame said: This is kinda off-topic, but speaking of the "Nation's Little Sister" title, Moon Geun Young had that title for forever. But when she had her first on-screen kiss in "Cinderella's Sister" in 2010, I was like so happy lol. It was like MGY was breaking away from that title of Nation's Little Sister a bit, at least. And ever since then she's had more kiss scenes in her acting projects, so I think it can happen for IU too.

Guest xxmagsxx

KatKat09 said: xxmagsxx said: @KatKat09: endorsers get paid big money from big companies lol LJH is being jipped. seriously tho, did the clothes designers buy leftover fabrics from ikea?? theyre just too close or even identical. btw, why dont i have an ikea where i live??

Guest violet9004

Fidelity said:
Translation:

When Yooshin and Chanwoo go to Giljae to tell her that they'll be living wit her, she's suspicious but accepts regardless. Meanwhile, the drama crew go to Wando, and Miryung too heads there for product/company endorsement. Soonshin receives misunderstanding at the filming site because of Yeona, and Junho and Miryung happen to arrive together. Because Miryung worsens the situation, Soonshin tries to escape her and practice on her own somewhere near the filming location. However, the high waves cause the filming crew to evacuate...

Are we to see a heroic rescue from Junho when Soonshin misses the evacuation notice?

Fidelity said: Sup! :D

Translation:

When Yooshin and Chanwoo go to Giljae to tell her that they'll be living with her, she's suspicious but accepts regardless. Meanwhile, the drama crew goes to Wando, and Miryung too heads there for product/company endorsement. Soonshin receives misunderstanding at the filming site because of Yeona, and Junho and Miryung happen to arrive together. Because Miryung worsens the situation, Soonshin tries to escape her and practice on her own somewhere near the filming location. However, the high waves cause the filming crew to evacuate...

Are we to see a heroic rescue from Junho when Soonshin misses the evacuation notice?
Thank you so much for translating! I'm SUPER excited about the episode now because usually, when there's an intense scene like someone needing to be rescued, confessions and hidden emotions suddenly comes to the surface and becomes revealed. :-bd

xxmagsxx said: IU needs to shed her image if she wants to seriously thrive as an actress..JJS would be a perfect role model..from what i read and watch in his interviews. this guy is real about what he does...he's not just in it for the fame and popularity..there is passion behind it. and he's humble and modest to boot. i think, IU has potential to be both a greater singer and actress- if given a chance to grow (hahaha just thought of the height scene). IU is very talented in the acting department too and I really hope to see her thrive. I think when the time comes, she will be able to shed the little sister image completely, but it might be a slow process as anything too fast and netizens will probably react negatively. I have noticed that IU is slowly trying to mature her image and it's definitely a step in the right direction. She has so much potential and I would love to continue to see her act as well as sing. You are also right, JJS is the perfect role model. He is so humble and down to earth. He's really amazing and I've become such a big fan of his through this drama that I've begun going through all his old films. :D

Fidelity said:

Sup! :D

Translation:

When Yooshin and Chanwoo go to Giljae to tell her that they'll be living with her, she's suspicious but accepts regardless. Meanwhile, the drama crew goes to Wando, and Miryung too heads there for product/company endorsement. Soonshin receives misunderstanding at the filming site because of Yeona, and Junho and Miryung happen to arrive together. Because Miryung worsens the situation, Soonshin tries to escape her and practice on her own somewhere near the filming location. However, the high waves cause the filming crew to evacuate...

Thank you so much for translating! I'm SUPER excited about the episode now because usually, when there's an intense scene like someone needing to be rescued, confessions and hidden emotions suddenly comes to the surface and becomes revealed. :-bd

Hi @akinahana89 why is it everything u say I will agree with you? But u r so right. This is the time for confessions and more hugs!!!

I'm excited for ep 37 now... all the factors in place n jjs & ss can become a couple by ep 38!!!! Ep 37 is the build up and ep 38 the payback ;))

Archived