[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, the beginning of the drama got me so worried! I thought all we'd see are villains scheming, halmoni muttering, ahjummas shouting! But yipee, our OTP has progressed even more! Now they are video calling! And is that skinship we see!  :x  Finally, after 36 episodes, SS has considered that JH must like her!  Now I know, we're getting there! The journey has been bumpy but we are getting there!  :x
But really, I just cannot let this pass, In Sung is JH's assistant, a capable one it seems! He takes care of all his schedules. He researches whatever drama or project he asks for! Why then did he ask YA for their schedule! He should know right!!!! He just made me mad! 

Well that took faster than I thought lol. Here's the video. I started recording it when JH was putting the bandaid on. You can ignore the YA and IS scene though in the middle lol. Because after that part is when SS starts to think about JH lol yes.
JH & SS Bandaid Scene / SS thinking about JH Scene:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11lqut_bajsdajdfas_music

SIGH. IS made a huge mistake this time because he trusts YA.... trust that YA is professional. But it turns out she is not. This is a blessing in disguise  from my pov. It's better to know of her true colours at this time than never before. But I'm sure poor IS would get a very huge scolding from JH... or he could be fired?! NOOOOOO!!!!! I want the IS / CM moments moreeeeeeeeeeee :x
I love how CM just threw the things she was holding to IS and the latter just took it oh so naturally :))

Ayame said: Well that took faster than I thought lol. Here's the video. I started recording it when JH was putting the bandaid on. You can ignore the YA and IS scene though in the middle lol. Because after that part is when SS starts to think about JH lol yes.
JH & SS Bandaid Scene / SS thinking about JH Scene:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11lqut_bajsdajdfas_music

Guest frozenyoghurtz

seems putting a bandage can be a serious work... abjCokGd.jpgabpPPje1.jpgacuA2jpg.jpgablnhoKb.jpg
& she remembers when her daepyonim treating her temple after a fight with IJabrWAvmQ.jpg

Guest iheartyou1518

FINALLY! SS realized her feelings! :)
BOkfVLhCUAAAFG3.jpg

great episode today... but why is dinner time the same time with YTBLSS? wae? wae? 
thank you for your posts and recaps..   :-*

Archived