[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@Olga2010Ans : =D> wowww... You should a philosopher on life & love You described JH & SS' love so well. I feel so much at ease now that everyone is on the same page and waiting for the revelation moment for our OTP. If only i could give you super awesome stars.... ^:)^

@edensor Are you curious about me & the guy i mentioned? LOL....we did date, but it didnt work between us He then married another girl, and i married another guy....only mine didnt last. So my drama is still ongoing....LOL 

Edit: Sorry about the space & the format. I posted from ipad and dunno how to make it rightJust re-edit my laptop

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@yukiyukiku hahaha... ehemmm... yes  :\"> Because you write it sounds so fun kekeke... I hope your Junho come and you can have a beautiful scene like train scene, rain scene, on top scene, hanging hug scene etc  >:D<

From my point of view, JH's dad is having an emotional affair with MR. He's not getting physical, but it's not less dangerous if he keep on flirting like that. He's playing with fire. I may be the only 1 who wants the affair actual happen (but not necessarily to the point of sleeping togetherthat would be another 10 ep extension)JH's mom is too dependent on her husband, plus her habit of gossiping & spending too much money on shopping etc have made her lost her husband's respect. I want her to learn to be more independent & have more character. 
Perhaps, she can establish a small restaurant or clothing store to earn her own money and get some other positive activities aside from being a housewife/mom.

Guest iheartyou1518

wow!! 85 post to read from my last visit.. daebak! :)   ^:)^ 
here's another adlib of JJS.. touching IU's cheek.. cute! :)BOib-e1CUAASGce.jpg
cr: pic to owner

aaahhh...i forgot again to give credits & thanks

@Fidelitythank yoooou for translating for usyour name indeed speak well of your character  >:D<
@everyone....thank you for the pictures, gif, great comments etci enjoy them

edit:@iheartyou1518JH touched SS' cheeks...*blink2*i though he just fixed her hair, but he touched her cheekhokksiii...good that we have you who has better eyes & fast to catch itwahhhh.....JH is good, taking his chances here and there..whatever comes his way...a man will be a true man only when he's with the one he truly loves (hormon speaking in disguise)

i just re-watched the restaurant scene where the pabo couple & their guardian angel having lunch togetherJH was so funny...he was so excited that he nodded like a little boybut then, his jealousy kicking init was bittersweet moments in funny ways for him :))
JJS is indeed a versatile & superb actorhe portray the emotion so well2 thumbs up + 2 my thumb toe nails (sorry...i forgot the english name)

Guest frozenyoghurtz

i just imagine a double date of SS couple & bakery ahjussi - HS couple.... 
aclZ42v8.jpg
the environment around them should be glass free or free from thing that easily broken... for the safety of their women & the world... just in case the men nervousness relapsed again....  X_X #:-S
:D

I'm starting to think about the ending. Most family drmas end with marriage, right?? Since SS just barely starts her acting career,  I doubt that JH will take her down the aisle soon.
So my guess is the writer will come up "___ years later" scenario, in which SS shines as an actress.  However, since JH will almost reach 40 by then, he will urges his girl to get married.  Otherwise, he might get too old when Junho junior is born..hehhe...

frozenyoghurtz said: i just imagine a double date of SS couple & bakery ahjussi - HS couple.... 
the environment around them should be glass free or free from thing that easily broken... for the safety of their women & the world... just in case the men nervousness relapsed again.... 
X_X #:-S
:D

Guest frozenyoghurtz

his hand... can't help for not touch her...adcsXGVy.jpg
sorry @iheartyou1518, i didn't see your previous post. seems we have the same thought :D
& this one, oot, but i can't help myself.... i want SS' bag... :((abfdQjBe.jpg

Guest frozenyoghurtz

aigoo... it's 13.02 pm in here... & my kids already scream for the super late lunch... 
i'm still on page 659. 8 more pages to read... :D :D 
edit:because today is sunday, so we can eat instant noodles. ablk2MUZ.jpg
instant jajangmyun.... & the taste is so delicious. :-bd

Oh, he really did touch her gently! I repeated that scene many many times this morning because of that little movement! I found that small gesture as sweet as the hug itself! Gosh JJS, why do you keep on doing things that make us swoon and fall in love with you even more!  The way he smiles, the way he stares, those little ad libs that he makes, woah! He 's really good! Or perhaps Jo Jung Suk just couldn't resist touching IU's milky skin anymore! LOL! I hope it is the latter!  :x
In a few more hours, we shall see our couple again. Hope that despite the conflicts brought about by the ahjummas and one ahjussi, we shall have more sweet moments from our OTP!  :\">

Archived