[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

evok

wrote:

»

If ıt was happened like that! ahhhhh.... why not?..... Why you missed her lips! man!?

8->

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

=))

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

evok

wrote:

»

If ıt was happened like that! ahhhhh.... why not?..... Why you missed her lips! man!?

8-&gt;

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

=))

Fidelity said: Thanks for the video!

Translation:

JH: Don't you know he's a director who doesn't like lobbying?
MR: Does it make sense that Song Miryung's daughter has taken a minor character?
JH: Please don't interfere with Soonshin's work; we'll take care of it on our own.
Chicken ajumma: Marry him if you are willing to move in - otherwise, don't. I don't have the money to get you guys a house.
YS: Why is she so dissatisfied with me? Fine, let's go live in your house.
SS: My family did marriage planning, without me. (She's using jondae so she's not talking to Chanmi)
CM: You're a different family now.
Junho's mom: I think... your father is having an affair.

When a person feels the pleasure that a loved one is good, and always wants to do something good for him, is a sign of true love. Therefore, we can conclude that love is the ability to give pleasure, a loved one. JH always tried to do what will please the SS and SS is that done for him in the 35 series is one of her act as she asked for an autograph JH disk I personally proved that JH is very dear to her as SS closest to continue favorite chelovek.Zabota about the other person, the general interests is the real lyubov.Kak usually on a subconscious level, we are looking for someone with similar interests and views. The more common, the more likely it is that chuvstva.Obschee in JH and SS, namely muzyka.YA was never interested in life JH, in that it may be of interest only to herself as she mistakenly believes that it is better to direct not for him, that's why as he ran after her, he did not need it, and as soon as he had forgotten it and love another so suddenly she immediately thought about it, usually these relationships were with JH and YA advance often obrechennny tear from the start and did not fit him she had never in my opinion they are so far apart that sooner or later would have left anyway when nibud.Poetomu-YA and touched the audition SS then that she understood that the JH and SS have a common love to the music and then realized that she had never such unity was not with him and how much she did not try to further harm the SS she is well aware of how hard it is now JH likes SS as never loved anyone before, let alone ee.faza debt or respect - it is the first stage of what feels lyubvi.Eto SS to JH and JH to the SS, at this stage of their relationship and that is what eventually turns into love for all zhizn.Nastoyaschaya love is always born out of respect for the individual and the ability to make the man happy does not require vzamen.Lyubov manifests itself in different forms - so you may not realize that this love while unfortunately not lose this cheloveka.na subconscious level you can love someone as a SS in my opinion long love JH, it just does not make sense to show even for the most sebya.Myagko speaking, constraining feeling in the chest, wearing shackles she protects herself from the pain of a new fear that may be unrequited love as she had with CW though in my opinion it also was not love but just sympathy that SS took for love. True love and the first real sense of both is that experience JH and SS now in relation to each other. :x :x :x JH и SS Fighting!!!14bb4828b684.jpg

Seriously? The last thing I want to watch is more conflict about JH's dad and MR possibly having an affair. Can't the writer just focus on SS, her career, and end the drama between MR and JA? :-q

On the other hand, it appears as though JH has figured out YA is scheming. "Don't you know he's a director who doesn't like lobbying?" There's no other reason for JH to say that unless he found out.

Guest frozenyoghurtz

good morning, annyeong, YATBLSS fans...
whoaaa.... this thread is moving really really fast. it seems that today will be a great day. first, i can save my precious blackberry (thank goodness!) second, i can watch episode 35 with english sub (from darksmurf)third, i can spoil myself on this thread, read everything to satisfy my thirst for shin-shin couple.
ok... i'll start from page 649, or maybe go back to page 600, haha... never mind.thanks a lot for sharing & making this thread full of everything as precious as my bb. :D
~O)

Sometimes, quite adequate adult man as JH, having met the girl who on the present strongly is pleasant to it which he loves starts hesitating, reddening, telling nonsenses. When it is really real, unclear tricks, awkward movements and shyness at the first stage of development of the relations are inevitable this that that now happens to JH.The love is a place in which you aren't present in general, isn't present droplets, and is – only the one whom you love as for JH now SS. When you love, this love starts illuminating the whole world round you, that we see this that when JH smiles simply looking at SS, to it one its smile to feel happy suffices. When the pleasure of the person originally becomes my pleasure when everything that pleases him, pleases me, and his pain becomes my pain, there is любовь.JH and SS it and there is a love! ! !Optional always it is necessary to speak about love in hearing sometimes it is possible silently looking for two people to understand that it is true love at them, for me one views of JH SS and it on it proves that at them really the most worthless is simple for both because of former wounds neosozanny still love. :x 7ea0a8fffb43.jpg

Also this :

"MR: Does it make sense that Song Miryung's daughter has taken a minor character?"

Whats so GREAT about you anyway???

And if that affair with JH Dad happens, isn't MR afraid that the scandal will ruin her beloved career and popularity?

Writer-nim, be more strategic with your plots and twists! broaden your ideas, like in this forum you can already get a lot of great ideas here from our suggestions. don't be afraid to break free from the norm, that hug is a start.

MR & JH's dad cheating should have happened after SS' dad died, and she was mourning or feeling the guilt of the father's death.  Having it now doesn't make much sense, unless the writer is trying to dig the grave deeper and say MR has always been unfit to be a proper mom because she spends her life fooling around with married men and is only confident being the attention richard simmons.  Plus technically speaking, SS has never acted before. MR is so full of it to think SS should have a better role, and maybe even YA's character instead.  I'm sure in korea, lobbying is the way to get things done your way.  meals, white envelopes, drinking, men's clubs, special favours.. yet why set up SS to enter that way into the business?  Likely that's how MR did it, and how she may have ended up preggers.  Did not MR learn from her mistakes of making it in the business and thus forced to hide all her dirty laundry in the closet?  Should SS also travel down that same career path?  Is kind of dumb to put in the affair now?  Writer should tie up the loose end of who's the dad & MR killed SS' dad.  Why do you want to make all father's unfaithful?  It almost sounds like theme of the "Goddess of Marriage" drama now. 

And for JH Dad 'to even think about it' an affair with MR is really irresponsible because MR is an actress in his son's company, does this father wants to sabotage his own son's career??

Writer-nim do you need big doses of COMMON SENSE?

Seriously do we even need to spell it out for you?

/:)

Yes. I want to say this since couple episodes ago but always forget. Junho's mom seems lost lot of weight. I forget from which episode. I think since more than 6 episodes ago. And honestly speaking... I feel disgusting with that Mr Shin right now. Rude husband. Treat her wife like that. If he doesn't like his wife to act that way... teach her! Find a way don't just yelling, ignoring and finally having an affair!Changing gym to MR's and angry when Junho's mom asking, saying thats why you can't communicate?? Here's for YOU! gmd.gifgmd.gif

If the writers really go ahead with the affair in this drama, I'm really hoping that it ends quickly. Ugh, I really don't want it to happen though, since I'm sure there's enough storylines here to fill up this drama without the affair thing happening.

edensor said: Yes. I want to say this since couple episodes ago but always forget. Junho's mom seems lost lot of weight. I forget from which episode. I think since more than 6 episodes ago. And honestly speaking... I feel disgusting with that Mr Shin right now. Rude husband. Treat her wife like that. If he doesn't like his wife to act that way... teach her! Find a way don't just yelling, ignoring and finally having an affair!Changing gym to MR's and angry when Junho's mom asking, saying thats why you can't communicate?? Here's for YOU! gmd.gifgmd.gif Yes, I've noticed too that JH's mom has lost weight. She also looks very tired with bags under her eyes. I wonder if that is intentional to portray the character's uneasiness and restlessness regarding her husband or if the actress is really that tired...

@Olga2010AnsPoor you nice siggy Olga... :( Because of the first picture your siggy not in sync like the others [-(a74490582fc2.jpg
Junho... Soon Shin... why don't you help??? So Olga can put picture just like on the right pics --esp #3e8m.gif

Agree with all your posts about the plot. The PD doesn't need to add more conflicts to ongoing conflicts that nobody knows when they'll resolve. If they really want to go with MR and JH's appa are having affair, please let it be no more than 2 episodes. More appropriate, less than a quarter of episode. And the rest of the drama should focus on SS' acting development and relationship with JH including the love story of her sisters. Adding unnecessary story now seems unwise since we only left with 15 episodes. With many issues to deal with, a few episodes left and slow story pace, it's very likely that they'll rush the ending. Creating more conflicts means that there's a high chance that they'll ruin the ending too. If they do that, I'll be totally devastated. 
Our OTP deserves a MEMORABLE and EPIC ending that equals to their chemistry! [-O<

Ayame said: If the writers really go ahead with the affair in this drama, I'm really hoping that it ends quickly. Ugh, I really don't want it to happen though, since I'm sure there's enough storylines here to fill up this drama without the affair thing happening.

Archived