[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxmagsxx

Ive been racking my brain why the PD at the audition looked so familiar lol...he reminds me of Garfield the cats owner, Jon! hahahahaha. The eyes, the hair...too funny. K, had to share...bf giving me the "she's at it again " look lol

I really wonder why there is no long preview? filming had to finish early? ıf there is a problem about filming like couldnt able to send the total tape before preview airing time! at least they could add more scenes from the pieces they already have! I really wonder, Is ıt gonna be special episode? so with showing less scene they try to keep it as surprise! I saw this tactic before, at korean dramas sometimes they even dont give preview before special episodes! I dont have that feeling but I hope ıts gonna be special episode. [-O<

and we were keep asking where was JH at final scene? now I think ıf he is not there during a big crisis about SS, he will suddenly go out from somewhere and take her out from there! or run after her with asking his popular phrase" Are you alright?" =))
:D

Guest syahrilaiyub

@edensor @AlobAro @evok @jihanjannah is it me or do you guys cant access soompi forum like 1hr ago?

Hahaha. when the 3 were celebrating.

Why did JH not just suggest a different resto instead, if he will just be gritting his teeth out of jealousy all throughout lunch.

I was afraid he was going to choke on his food.

:D

Yaaa! YH-oppa how are we going to make points here huh? when your shirt is flowery pale fuschia, what's next peaches!!?

I'm so going there, and gonna dress you up with my love. get the drift? :>

Guest RoxyYEH

This is what I foresee what happens in the next episodes, but I REALLY hope not:
JH and SS finally start dating. But when JH's mom finds out, she won't approve of them because SS is Miryoung's daughter. Miryoung who she thinks is having an affair with her husband. And then we have this long drama where JH and SS have to get JH's mom's approval -.- Kinda like where YS and CW's relationship stands right now. Which I find booorinnng.
Such a cliche and angsty route. I really hope the drama is not heading this way. Hopefully they focus more on SS's career as an actress/singer and more SS/JH scenes, but I have a really bad feeling :(

Frankly with this acting gig only starting. Then the MR and YA jealousy arcs not even remotely resolved,don't think the romance will get going. There's only 13 more episodes. I think they will kiss in like ep 47 or something and resolve to date in ep 50. Giving time for SS to take the emotions- 2 episodes worth.

Oh dear.

I really don't get whats in writer mind right now...With 15 more episodes to go, she is going with MR and junho's dad affair? I mean for what purpose?? If its like @RoxyYEH said it'll be more ridicolous...Instead bringing the issue about Soon Shin's dad she is bringing this issue??
Lets pretend we are all Soon Shin. No matter how hate you're don't you think you going to ask who is your father? Its about MY existence...If she really doesn't like MR than why she is in that house?? Living there...YES, we only see couple scene she is there. But in life there in 24/7 and what did she do in that house in daily live? Don't she feel uncomfortable. If it is me... house is place where I can put my head comfortably. Place where i can rest not only body, but also mind.I don't get it how Soon Shin can live in that place if she hate MR and always talk cold to MR.
TRUE, MR is an a**... but still... its better she ignore her than make her self into conflict with Lee's fam. True she is not part of Lee's fam (blood related) but she don't have to live in MR's... What? To protect her fam? She can say that she don't want hurt anyone and choose to live on her own. I think its more realistic in RL. 
Now... because she live there look at how easy MR stir situation as she wants and this is not the first time. But Soon shin learn nothing! Sigh!This mother and daughter is just the same : stupid and smart at the same time.

yukiyukiku said: aaawww....i just got home, straight turn on my laptop, and (i think) read all the comments and now the party is over...everyone has gone to sleep, and i'm getting sleepy tooanyway...i say what i can say with my half-brain working

Today's episode was sweeeet.JH was so (more) anxious & nervous about the result of SS' audition than SS herself that he brought SS to see a shaman...LOL(it's an unbelievable choice coming from our used-to-be-arrogant CEO)i bursted out laughing + the background song like an american indian chanting song was hilariousthen the shaman talked about our fave part: the love lifesamchoon?? wurabonyim?? LOL...the writer made fun of JJS & IU's age gap
the fact that SS couldn't see JH as her possible love interest, i think it's a denial at SS' partas much as JH denied to acknowledge his feeling, SS denied JH as her possible love interestwhy?? denial is rooted from fear...fear of rejection...fear of being left alone...fear of unbecoming and so forthSomehow i see my past reflection in her current state: having a huge crush on a guy, but feared of not getting my feeling responded in a way that i want it. When people asked me about him being my possible love interest, i would straight say NO...i said, "me & him is impossible...we're just NOT that....we're just good friends and nothing more." I would cover it up & pretend not to care about him, but if there's a mention a girl being near with him, i couldn't hide my displeasure. Is it reverse psychology? I don't know, but i know i was so afraid that he would reject me & not befriended with me anymore. I stayed silent like a stupid secret admirer. 
I am very positive that SS has romantic feeling for JH. Signs: 1. she showed her displeasure everytime YA poked into JH's life or related (mom, sis, etc)2. there's growing trust & comfort between JH & SS, and it's getting strong & solid. True love co-exist with trust & being comfortable with each other...it's a 2-ways. When SS fell on top of JH -->> normal person with regular friendship feeling would stand up right away, then talked & teased bla bla....BUT, what did SS do?? she teased & joked on top of JH. She flirted...she enjoyed it (JH's a bit stunned expression almost looked "RAPE ME please" ) She stick with JH's agency because she trust him rather than MR.3. vibes & curiosity....JH has been so good to SS. His being has been sending vibes to SS. It's just she can't decipher it. She asked JH why he's being so good to her, that pabo CEO just blabber non-sense & made it believable to SS (at least)4. love to spend time together...it shows that SS love being with JH. ep35 today was the 1st time SS looks for JH's presence (i think it's the 1st if i'm not mistaken). I think this time SS will be more bold approaching JH. She even asked question where's daepyunim where there are lots of people & in front of YA (??)
So...yess...it'a battle of mind to inside SS' head.It's hot & cold..hot & cold...she has not been showing much of it, cuz more than half of her brain are occupied with MR, JA, halmoni etcperhaps, soon SS will have her moment of desperation when she can't take it anymoreshe will feel her need of JH being with her
sorry for my long essay...and sorry, i can't think anything else other than JH & SS tonitei don't know if i make any sense...did i sound like i'm hallucinating?ahh moola...it's hard to know when i'm getting sleepy nitezz GBU ALL

Guest violet9004

well now i can see that the writer start to set up the conflict after jun ho and soon shin start to dating.it make sense if we count that the confession will come at least next week and we have 12 ep more.. if they dating without any problem then we cannot call it KD.. but whatever it is the confession is close now and that what i been waiting for.. :D 
About the hug i think its the most comfortable hug that i ever see in KD. its like two people in love already and good job to IU/JJS that does't make the hug uncomfortable to us as a viewer to watch it.. now work hard for kiss!! :))
rating problem?? this is the drama that young people watch.. the storyline is for young people to relate and the romance is slowly build not fast as other drama.. the other two drama behind YTBLSS is about the couple who get married and have a conflict.. this drama is about having crush and became cute and lovable as our PABO couple.. but my mum like it :) :x

Archived