[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

in the party, SS asked to IS where's daepyunimmmmm
dunno the answer...i was too happy she asked & forgot to pay attention to the answer

the PD said about SS being a good singer
everyone started to curious
MR asked about her singing

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest frozenyoghurtz

noooo JA, please don't fall into MR's trap!! jebal.... please don't get mad to SS!adcGuCaA.jpgacxVyWC2.jpgadgllY2h.jpgacy6DEGr.jpg

Guest AlobAro

hmmm... as i have said before, SS attends MR's organized party without being threatened by MR... MR is using underhanded tactics instead by deleting the msg sent by SS's mom... MR is really sneaky n b!tchy... she is good...

mr1

mr2
MR is fooling SS's mom by making up stories...
she tells SS's mom that SS can't attend the special dinner
prepared by mom due to bla bla bla... (snakey words being spewed by MR..)..

Guest frozenyoghurtz

YATBLSS fans,it's really nice to watch online together with you but i need to return to my corner... (have to repair my broken blackberry :(( so sad... hiksss) 

so... until tomorrow...  :-h

Guest AlobAro

@frozenyoghurtz said: YATBLSS fans,it's really nice to watch online together with you but i need to return to my corner... (have to repair my broken blackberry :(( so sad... hiksss) 

so... until tomorrow...  :-h

This episode had so many sweet scenes that i forget about everyone else. Except that i really feel bad for JH's mother, she is so sad and angry that she snaps at her daughter ( whereas she is very dulce).Please knock your head JH's father, you can't be like this. So in the chat, someone said that JH's father married JH's mother only to have this hospital. Maybe this is why she snaps at IJ. She doesn't want her to have a wedding without love (or unrequited love)

Guest iheartyou1518

SS talking to herself.. wondering who could be his boyfriend.. :)
BOfMZGRCYAA20mo.jpg

JH purposely standing close to her.. :D
BOfMf9eCcAAeDGq.jpg

could it be YH?
BOfMnB3CMAIGD1-.jpg

JH's reaction.. :D
BOfM7GXCMAAcoTT.jpg
cr: pics to owner

In the past I was quickly go and wait the RAW at dramacrazy! gooddrama and some others only give eng sub versions. I'm lost now I have to search the Raw at net! :(( Why?...

R.I.P Dramacrazy we wil miss you...

Guest iheartyou1518

she's hitting her lips.. it couldn't be YH..
BOfNE_LCMAEHcOX.jpg

JH's heartbroken, expecting her to say it's him..
BOfNPqZCAAA_RjN.jpg

he got a call and hug her.. :)
BOfNYlQCUAEKEMW.jpg
cr: pics to owner

Guest xxmagsxx

...that "u lil shizznit" stare ..after she mentions YH...priceless. he did it on the train ride too lol

Archived