[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cherryblossomkawai said: Whaou Suzy is first. I am shocked. I am sorry but to me she isn't a good actress. But she isn't the worst.MCW is superior. She had many roles and then we can see that she is very subtle. Anyway people don't vote for actress because she is good but because she is loved.And also because they love dramas where their favorite actress are 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"[star Date] Stars of New Weekend drama "You Are The Best!"(최고다 이순신)

cr: kbsworld
IU's first impression of JJS:
When we had our first meeting, he came in casual clothes with a hat. But he had really nice skin. It was shining. He has skin like eggshells.
JJS added, "I have the best cheekbones." *and he looked soo shy / embarrassed after saying this line  :))
Funniest part starts from 4:56 when they say, "WE ARE THE BEST." JJS' reaction was just soo cute!!!

ahoxan said: ck1Oz said: You guys have to visualize.
If someone you're not close to runs and hugs you.What do you do? Startled right? And your arms probably not going to wrap round that person.

Joon Ho is returning the hug and goes beyond and hugs her back. Thank goodness.

I suddenly recalled dramas where the male lead surprises the female with a hug and she gives the limp arms by their sides looks.

I wonder if he hugs her and then swings her round. But I don't think so. It will be more like he lets go.Pats her arms and then probably ruffles her hair.

But at least I know how JJS hugs. Boy, is it only Fri?

omooo KBS has really gone mad, did u guys know that they actually removed the preview :-O weeeeee, they never did this before, maybe they canceling URI HUG :-SS lol,seriously where can i watch that????? except their site,that won't work for me :-S

jihanjannah said: omooo KBS has really gone mad, did u guys know that they actually removed the preview :-O weeeeee, they never did this before, maybe they canceling URI HUG :-SS lol,seriously where can i watch that????? except their site,that won't work for me :-S

Guest violet9004

jihanjannah said: hahaha phew than god @iu93jjang saved us lol...but u right they can't be trusted let's hope the hug scene isn't short, like the 6secwe see in the preview :-S

jihanjannah said: omooo KBS has really gone mad, did u guys know that they actually removed the preview :-O weeeeee, they never did this before, maybe they canceling URI HUG :-SS lol,seriously where can i watch that????? except their site,that won't work for me :-S

Guest violet9004

cherryblossomkawai said: If they remove the hug scene, i will so mad. It will mean that JH and SS can't even hug. So for the kiss, we will have to nothing. 
Breath, i have to breath. Okay, i will stay positive by saying that maybe KBS's site has technicals issues. 

Archived