[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest AlobAro

@joielee -

that is a very good speculation... but i don't think MR will make any threats to SS just to get her having the congratulatory party in MR's house... there is something deeper n mysterious going on between SS n MR... maybe MR doesn't have anything to do with SS's decision to celebrate the party that is meant for her.. maybe SS is touched by what MR has been doing for her all this while.. maybe SS forgets his family's home address... maybe halmoni wanna go camping in the mountain with the whole family... maybe SS's family house is burnt to ashes due to gas explosion of baker ajussi's accidental doing... well... i think in tomorrow's episode, everything will be answered beautifully n nicely by the show itself...

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AlobAro said: @joielee -

that is a very good speculation... but i don't think MR will make any threats to SS just to get her having the congratulatory party in MR's house... there is something deeper n mysterious going on between SS n MR... maybe MR doesn't have anything to do with SS's decision to celebrate the party that is meant for her.. maybe SS is touched by what MR has been doing for her all this while.. maybe SS forgets his family's home address... maybe halmoni wanna go camping in the mountain with the whole family... maybe SS's family house is burnt to ashes due to gas explosion of baker ajussi's accidental doing... well... i think in tomorrow's episode, everything will be answered beautifully n nicely by the show itself...

By the way I'm going to share this past IU/JJS interview about their take on romantic scenes + possible  kiss scenes.
20130304_iu_jojongsuk_drama.jpg

With IU as his love interest, Jo Jung Suk had his own worries. He revealed, "When people heard that I was going to be IU's boyfriend in the drama, even my family called me a cradle-robber. As long as it's okay with IU, I'm going to work hard at the relationship.
When asked about the kiss scenes, he(JJS) wittily replied, "We're still at the arguing stage, so I don't know when it'll come out. I'm prepared for the criticism though."

IU added, "We don't have a romantic scenes yet. My fans told me, 'Film without any NGs, and [only kiss] once,' but I think we're going to have to do it many times. I'm going to work hard."
cr: allkpop
so yes guys I think the kiss will totally happen (unless the PD changes his mind). ;)

Ally said: By the way I'm going to share this past IU/JJS interview about their take on romantic scenes + possible  kiss scenes.

With IU as his love interest, Jo Jung Suk had his own worries. He revealed, "When people heard that I was going to be IU's boyfriend in the drama, even my family called me a cradle-robber. As long as it's okay with IU, I'm going to work hard at the relationship.
When asked about the kiss scenes, he(JJS) wittily replied, "We're still at the arguing stage, so I don't know when it'll come out. I'm prepared for the criticism though."

IU added, "We don't have a romantic scenes yet. My fans told me, 'Film without any NGs, and [only kiss] once,' but I think we're going to have to do it many times. I'm going to work hard."
so yes guys I think the kiss will totally happen (unless the PD changes his mind). ;)

Ally

said:

@cherryblossomkawai
u soo right,why JA just couldn't call SS and tell her how happoy she's for her...and not hanged up the phone when JH called her...besides all this LEE family feeling sad coz SS didn't go their party lol...well they should know how SS felt everytime they ignored her..serves them right :-bd

@edensor 
hallooooow am waiting will you ever goingg to admit i was right when i say that IU did say she will do kissing secen and many times.lol..and someone postied this same interview which @Ally postied now .. admit admit admit admit pali pali i like the feeling when am right :-w :D

Guest AlobAro

@tiendoank said: @AlobAro
I'm wondering.. if your endless tragic speculation of SS related story, has something to do with thy unrequited love for Lady Ih Jung.. ♡

Archived