[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhhh... after that hug... Soon Shin who is still so hyper because of flooding happiness release her hug to Junho. Hold his shoulder with her lil tiny handSoon Shin : Depyunim... cincaaa??? Ike cinca?? are you sure??Junho : 10000% SURE!Soon Shin : Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....!!!!!!!!!!! vnsoitrap;jkfclkjzsgflsiakarwanzLclkzf !!!!! So happy she raise her hands to his cheeks then "CUP CUP CUP"!!!!!!!!!Junho : .....................................................................................................................................................  #dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pabo Couple shippers : nonetheless #dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LoveSG said: Actually his kiss with LJY in K2H is quite hot.... even if its not the kiss you gals have been thinking of so far ;))

i dare not say that word

:\"> Hehehe. A shipper can dream!

I haven't watched K2H yet... because I heard JJS' character dies. :((

tiendoank said: akinahana89 said: @tiendoank Of course I want number three! :P Kiss #3 comes with a condition.  Jo Jung Suk needs to marry IU for real.

(That's what IU's mom told me when I showed her the pic, :))  )
I AM FINE WITH THAT! :))

@LoveSG Waaah. The drama looks so good from the video. I think... I think I'll have to bear through JJS character death just to watch him?? :(

LoveSG said: tiendoank said: annamchoi said: so today I declare we are on KISS MODE!!
:P  big-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif
Because our expectations are always higher that what's given. 
We're given a shoulder pat, we want a hug.
We're given a hug, we want a kiss.
We're given a kiss, --------------- Let me finish the sentence... we want kids!!!

I SECOND THAT. :))

Archived