[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

KYAAAA!!! Why can't i react to my post?? kekeke.. 
THEY HUG!!!! 
tumblr_m1u5p7YPwY1qg6z0o.gif

Where's everybody?? :(( let's spazz together.. :D

iheartyou1518 said:

written preview for ep 36 is out... :)

cr: pics to owner

Thanks for posting!

Translation:

Jungae leaves Miryung's house feeling pitiful, and the family that awaited Soonshin ends up feeling dejected. During the first practice, there are many whispers of Soonshin being Miryung's daughter that discomfits the former, but she still does well and an angry Yeona says that practising and actually filming are different. During the marriage/wedding planning day, Chanwoo proposes living back and forth between the two houses and creates quite a stir. Soonshin hears about the marriage planning through Chanmi...

So this reveals that 1) Soonshin somehow ends up attending Miryung's party 2) Chanwoo and Yooshin got the permission to marry somehow (?!) and 3) Yeona sucks always!

Thx for ur translations!!! But ss din go to ja becos she has no links to lee family? She is so wrong to do this though I can understand why... but... this is saddening :((

Archived