[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

tumblr_m1u5p7YPwY1qg6z0o.gif

Love the MV! can't get enough of shin-shin! more please.. :)
@jjsweeter0211 , thank you for posting! :)  :-*

Guest AlobAro

• Snow-covered Pollack
A lazy man with a script Representative Shin poses with a leisurely smile for the camera. He is full of confidence, as if he is saying “Understanding the script is a basic part of acting.”

CopyrightⒸ KBS& KBS Media - Illegal reproduction and distribution is forbidden

Guest AlobAro

• Snow-covered Pollack
Jae-beom and Soon-shin have a serious attitude Don’t Jae-beom and Soon-shin look very earnest as they are preparing to act? Their earnestness for their performance during the shoot is demonstrated by the post-it notes on the script.

Guest AlobAro

• Snow-covered Pollack
Outdoor shooting together You-shin and Chan-woo are engaged in shooting at a pojangmacha. Are they talking about background with the script opened? It’s nice to see their earnestness.

Guest AlobAro

• Snow-covered Pollack
We are immersed in the shoot. Can you feel the eagerness for acting in Soon-shin’s fierce eyes?
Eager performances by the actors appearing in “You are the Best” continue.

happy 600 pages everyone. uwaaa my internet is killing me and soompi keep rejecting my post. wae, wae,. i want to watch the vid, communication with soompi friend rite nowwww. @iheartyou1518. uwaaaa, another sad news. i keep thinking theres more plot to finish so they may extend it. but, wae, wae, i want more shin-shin momentt! its obvious because IU planning a comeback, JJS considering new film and Jung Woo considering new drama. all in August. sigh... i hope they dont rushing the story.now give me my previewwwwww!

Guest iheartyou1518

yoeda said: happy 600 pages everyone. uwaaa my internet is killing me and soompi keep rejecting my post. wae, wae,. i want to watch the vid, communication with soompi friend rite nowwww. @iheartyou1518. uwaaaa, another sad news. i keep thinking theres more plot to finish so they may extend it. but, wae, wae, i want more shin-shin momentt! its obvious because IU planning a comeback, JJS considering new film and Jung Woo considering new drama. all in August. sigh... i hope they dont rushing the story.now give me my previewwwwww!

@AlobAro I really enjoyed reading the articles you posted about JJS ..already saved it on my iPad note.. oh, you're digging his lovelife? but I guess, he's not taken yet! thank God...you don't love JH & SS that much, but still you love them a bit..and its fine..

Archived