[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beanshpy

few inputs about Lee Ji Hoon.
I liked him in the rom com series "hello,miss" opposite Lee Da Hae. IDK but i really loved their chemistry. that series didn't become very popular but I was glad I found it!
and btw...he dated Eugene in real life. if in case some of you didn't know.  :D

beanshpy said: few inputs about Lee Ji Hoon.
I liked him in the rom com series "hello,miss" opposite Lee Da Hae. IDK but i really loved their chemistry. that series didn't become very popular but I was glad I found it!

I've actually been a huge fan of Lee Ji Hoon for a while too, since I've been into Kpop since around 2000, so I really like older kpop like H.O.T, Shinhwa, etc.
If anyone wants to see a lot of Lee Ji Hoon's old performances then you can look here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MBCkpop/search?query=%EC%9D%B4%EC%A7%80%ED%9B%88
And also the MV's from when Lee Ji Hoon was in Group S (with Shinhwa's Shin Hyesung and Kangta) [i loved that group ;___;]
[MV] Group S - I Swear

[MV] Group S - Love Is

It's nice to talk about Lee Ji Hoon here, gives me a chance to fangirl about older kpop lol.

Guest beanshpy

annamchoi said: beanshpy said: few inputs about Lee Ji Hoon.

Guest sora1430292220

annamchoi

said:

beanshpy

said: few inputs about Lee Ji Hoon.

and btw...he dated Eugene in real life. if in case some of you didn't know. 

:D

Guest beanshpy

cherryblossomkawai said: beanshpy said: few inputs about Lee Ji Hoon.

Guest AlobAro

@annamchoi said: Our Shin Fabulous thread... Is thread of all seasons!! :D a few days ago we on a MR mode... And now it's YH OPPA mode! Who's next?!! :D

Guest AlobAro

double post again..? ..

hey @someone ... pls teach ur fingers n mouse to be more patient.. a very good virtue to cultivate... do not blame ur double posting on uncle soompi... he is innocent..

cherryblossomkawai said:

beanshpy said:

few inputs about Lee Ji Hoon.

I love Hello Miss. One of my first drama. But i thought it was really popular. 

oh...was it popular? maybe im the one who's wrong here. :). 'coz during those times that I was watching it, It wasn't being talked about that much. But yeah, maybe im wrong. :). me too, it was I think, my 4th or 5th kdrama to watch. and I liked it!  :x

LoL

Baby is sleeping...wheeww

But my fingers are itching for soompi so checking thru my phone on the bed, nezt to the baby...kekeke

I watched Hello Lady too...it was good in my opinion

But the rating were low

Many LJH's dramas where he was the lead, had somehow low ratings

Same thing with Billie Jeans

Guest sora1430292220

cherryblossomkawai said: beanshpy said: few inputs about Lee Ji Hoon.

Archived