[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@edensor and @iheartyou1518
wow, thank you for the info and music videos. so cute !although Uaena is not as aggressive and prominent compared to other Idols fandome...they are so lucky they have an Idol like IU who inspires them, and who is truthfully caring and appreciative of their support.
Uaena fighting ! :-bd

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ayame

said:

I was reading old articles on IU back in 2011, and you can kind of see why she and JJS can get along (since they've all been through hardships]:

Articles where IU talks about her family:

- http://www.dkpopnews.net/2011/12/news-iu-reveals-her-family-history.html
- http://www.hancinema.net/iu-mother-made-a-bad-business-decisioo-we-lived-in-a-single-room-with-roaches-36310.html

And also when IU failed 20 auditions:http://weheartiu.com/forums/threads/iu-failing-20-auditions-im-grateful-2010-12-31.1100/

I just finished rewatching the restaurant scene for like 1000X. I dunno but I think seeing JH openly showed his possessiveness is really satisfying. . (I'm looking at you, YA)
But it also worried me seeing how both SJ and IJ think low of SS. They despise her. How will SS be accepted as JH's sweetheart, then?? ( I'm already giddy imagining SS as Junho's wife  =))  )

Guest sora1430292220

just found it, Lee Ji hoon singing, enjoy..  ;))

i really love his voice, he is a great singer.. :x

tiendoank said: I just finished rewatching the restaurant scene for like 1000X. I dunno but I think seeing JH openly showed his possessiveness is really satisfying. . (I'm looking at you, YA)
But it also worried me seeing how both SJ and IJ think low of SS. They despise her. How will SS be accepted as JH's sweetheart, then?? ( I'm already giddy imagining SS as Junho's wife  =))  )

@KatKat09there's a collaboration project by Lee Ji Hoon, Hye SUng (Shinhwa) and Kangta together working on albumat that time, i heard it was good(3 of them were known as best friends)but it's sometime in the early yetars of 2000'si did a quick search on yesasia, but can't find it

@everyonei have bid my good nite nowright now, babysitting....and the baby is getting sleepyso i have to put her to sleep before she's crankynitezzzGBU ALL

Guest syahrilaiyub

idk if you already heard/see this but an assasin? go kill MR heart 1st and get back SS heart 100%
Actors Jung Jae-Young & Jo Jung-Suk are cast in upcoming period film KING'S WRATH (literal title of "Yeokrin"). Movie has already cast actor Hyun-Bin in the lead role and actress Jung Eun-Chae in a supporting role. 

Storyline for KING'S WRATH deals with King Jeongjo (Hyun-Bin) who attempts to protect his power from the Noron and Soron factions. Jung Jae-Young will play an assassin who under an alias enters the palace to kill King Jeongjo. After getting to know King Keongjo and his sincerity, the assassin becomes torn over his mission. Meanwhile, Jo Jung-Suk will also play an assassin named Eul-Soo. His character thinks only about his mission to kill. Filming for the movie begins August, 2013 in South Korea.

http://asianwiki.com/King%27s_Wrath_-_Yeokrin

Guest sora1430292220

Lee Ji hoon start his debut as a singer in 1996, he has 6 solo album since his career as a singer, the last one is "The Classic" in 2008he also have one album with Group S(with Kangta n Hyesung Shinhwa) in 2003 if i not wrong, hehenow, he's more well known as an actor than a singer, as a singer he still active in musical, now he still prepared his newest musical "Elisabeth Das Musical"
166074_541126812616879_1368256518_n.jpg

i heard he had played a musical with JJS once, but i dunno what the title is..
-just shared-  :):)

Archived