[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LoveSG said :  What if MR dangs the carrot that SS' real father will be at her party? Then this is the perfect moment to intro him, if the writers do intend to reveal the identity of SS' father....
:| :-S B-) :> :-j

Haha... if JH is going to the party, I suspect IS will go too then he shall meet CM and viola! he falls in love with her.... :D;)) ;;)

guccigal said: Hmmm, Yeon Ah's face sometimes reminds me of that Egyptian statue girl with long face, kinda looks like a cat.
Why is YA's face so narrow?  Maybe jaw and cheek bones reduction?
Just thinking out loud. if u will see her in AGD, I think her face is so narrow there heheheh
LoveSG said:

forevergirl

wrote:

»

now I feel bad for the baker ahjussi! hehhehe I think WJ is being too much of her words right?

She is just a child.... give her a break ^^ and kids say the most truthful words imho because they dont yet filter words but say it as it is :P or sometimes they can also shoot words off their mouth without thinking twice (which I'm sure WJ did)...
opppss did I make u mad in my comments here dear? sorry I know she is just a kid, but its a drama anyway. hehehehe

cherryblossomkawai said: LoveSG said :  What if MR dangs the carrot that SS' real father will be at her party? Then this is the perfect moment to intro him, if the writers do intend to reveal the identity of SS' father....
:| :-S B-) :> :-j

Haha... if JH is going to the party, I suspect IS will go too then he shall meet CM and viola! he falls in love with her.... :D;)) ;;)

@someone ... i hate to say this but i will never like u... u are not my type...

i am in love with @ZarraJae ... mianae..

@AlobAro Edited due to my mistake. Not getting enough sleep due to ahh someone ...????? Read your post wrongly. Thought you meant you haha!

@jihanjannah Oops sorry didn't mean to spoil your breakfast. Would I spoil your lunch too if I told you JJS gave me a back hug last night .....(psst in my dreams of course). ;)

@ZarraJae ur mission today is  to kill me softly and slowly right,okeey but sicense your taken i'll try to overlook everything  8-} but @someone muahahah now what you say about that, uri ZJ is taken.. to whom u'll try to give uri JJS this time :-t
anyway gotta go this time for real..cyaaaaa

tiendoank said: My prediction:
1. JA's party will be pretty amazing. One table on the corner are people who have no idea that stopping complaining and being life ruiner can lengthen your life. These people are granny, WJ, and gilja. Another table are people who are nice and are there to support SS. They are JA, CW appa, CM, BA, and CW.. all we can hear from this table is cheering, glass toast, and laughter. One standing is YS, who is having a problem which table she wants to go to; with CW or with GJ (effort to be closer to mother-in-law). But at least she is happy with SS success.
The food is good. They have barbecue and bottles of soju..

2. MR's party is less merrier. There is only one table, which is set in the garden. The invitees are: ID, YA, SJ, IJ. Despite having more expensive food and  wine, these people seem like they are thinking of going home as soon as possible. One is seriously considering of faking illness. The other two are thinking of setting alarm and faking an urgent call. They will have a silent dinner, well... not that silent, but the random conversation. 

Where is SS...??

SS???

She chose to runaway from both parties and JH is there to offer an alternative.  He takes her to Han River. He buys two hamburgers and 2 cans of cola. Why so cheap?? Because he only has 10 won cash and the hamburger street store doesn't receive credit card.
there, they will enjoy the decent food while looking at the beauty of the river and the city lights. JH feels that today is "the day", so he starts a monolog of how his life has changed since he met SS. He will sound like he is complaining and grumbling, because he keeps saying "no tamune nan....", He seals his supposed to be romantic speech by saying, "I finally realise... "noel joa hae." "Noel saranghae!".
Ss will look dumbstruck after the declaration, so JH needs to shake her out a little. SS will lament "gojimal" all the time, and it makes JH become desperate. He finally takes a final move to proof how much he loves her..

to be continued. .

okeey i had to come quickly to say this, 
did you guys know that YA b**  wanot only wanted to ruin SS audition,but she also changed her mind about the drama she didn't want to act firstt,but after she hearing SS took role in the drama, voilaa the b*** wants to act in the drama  also..mamma mia she really has lost her mind  aslo :-O

jihanjannah said: okeey i had to come quickly to say this, 
did you guys know that YA b**  wanot only wanted to ruin SS audition,but she also changed her mind about the drama she didn't want to act firstt,but after she hearing SS took role in the drama, voilaa the b*** wants to act in the drama  also..mamma mia she really has lost her mind  aslo :-O

jihanjannah said: okeey i had to come quickly to say this, 

ok so without a word DramaCrazy has just shut down for good! Yes just...I was looking at shows and went to look at something else and BOOM! SORRY WE'RE GONE!!!! So if anyone has links to other sites that have this drama and other Korean dramas (with subs preferably) I would greatly appreciate it. Send me a private message if you don't want to post links to other sites in the thread.

Archived