[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

ya2

@tiendoank -

i have bad news for u... YA will continue being an a$$... that is her role in the show... MR is slowly shedding her image as an a$$ number one.. YA unfortunately has to wear the costume of a prime a$$ a bit longer, maybe until episode 48..

this is the reality of a drama... somebody has to be made as a bad person... the "lucky" one for YATBLSS is YA...

It's like the reverse of Cinderella story, isn't it???
Or we can say that from YA point of view, she IS the Cinderella.  She lived well with her mom and attention from people ( JH desperately wanted her in his agency).
Then all of sudden, BAM!!!! The clock stroke 12. Her moment is over.
there comes SS, who from YA pov, can be said as a bad person.  Ss comes and everyone starts to adore her and forget YA. Now, she is alone in her dungeon, brewing poison to kill SS..
hahahha... a mix of Harry Potter and Cinderella's sister

Guest AlobAro

@tiendoank -

that is a very good analogy.. i am glad that u will support me in supporting YA... we will protect her form poisonous words n bashing of other ppl in here...haha... i am already smiling here thinking about @someone who is always disparaging YA...

tiendoank said: @ AlobAro
I can't say that I support YA,,so I'm going to support you who supports YA.
Indeed, if we are to put ourselves in her shoes, we might refrain ourselves from hating her through and through. .
I feel that we didn't get to see so much YA's background. We didn't know how she became close with MR in the first place, and what MR means to her. 
I want to sympathize her. But that means she needs to stop being an as*****.. I want to believe that she is indeed a high caliber artist. Junho is only one man in this world.  Accept the fact that he doesn't love you anymore.  Then move on. Paint the world with your rainbow. .. 

Guest windsweptribbons

i don't know if that was posted before. high cut rated idol girls acting and gave iu an A
1016085_625288280822440_1397505615_n.jpg

last week's ep is awesome, finally was able to catch up with the ep now,
MR is acting a mom, but havent realized how mom can she be to her daughter,
YA is really conniving, how can she tattle tale like that over JH's family, I guess she is lack of love and greedy for fame!
JH and SS couple are so cute  now they have more moments, I laughed when JH strip when they at Droptop restaturant! 
very well done SS, I cant wait to see next episode hope it will 

Guest AlobAro

ok peeps.. gotta make my move...

have to go out n make some money...

c ya when i c ya...

bye       bye       bye       bye       bye

i can't believe this what am reading right how the *ell am going to eat my breakfast after reading this.. u 2 otokee!!!!!!!!!!!u what understand her..support her????!!!! how can u2 face uri SS after this...???!!!! the b***** didn't appreciate what she had, even after treating JH like that,she was still playing with him!!!!!!!!!!but aftr she found out SHIN APPA is loaded the b****** wants him back!!!!  besides she's the one started all this..even YH told her that in ep 34, that she should blame herself treating JH the way she did,soo there's nothing to feel sorry for her..!!!! and MR she can't take her, SS doesn't even want her, is not SS fault that MR gave birth her,she didn't even know MR..soo what's there that uri SS should feel guilty nothing!!!!! THE B************* is just like MR,both greeedy they deserve soooo freaking well each other!!!!!!!!! @someone ,like IJ wasn't enough now this headache?? @tiendoank plss stick with your Byuntae club okeeey..not this chinguuu plsssssssssssssss!!!!!! 

guys am out but before that just want to say piaan if said something,that may ruin uri threads atmosphere or something don't know.. anyway chill out guys cya :-h >:D< @someone speaking about money, u must compensate the headache u gave me today   [-(

Archived