[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

edensor said:

Where is this scene come from?? Sweaty Junho... 

Is it because you hold alot that night??XDDDD

Apparently it is a noodle commercial LOL  =))

What's the noodle brand???? I so wanna eat it too ;)

Just because I felt like watching him today and it's subbed.So if he can moonwalk, that hilarious dance he did for SS was on purpose. Maybe that's why you hear IU's laugh not SS laughing.

And if we're doing fanart, him with his t shirt and glasses and SS dressing casually, makes more of a couple look. He is always dressed properly in this drama.

Guest xxmagsxx

@Ally: (Zoom in pic) <:-P Oi..Oi..Oi..!!! He was enjoying it more than I thought LOL. that tongue almost came out..it peeked a lilttle :P

Guest AlobAro

ya1

quintessence... hmmm.. this is such a big word to me.. the subber who translates YATBLSS episode 34 is really something.. dramaholics uses this person's work in their site..

so MR has once said to YA that YA reminds her of herself in the past.. YA is like MR who has struggled to get to where she is now...

i can feel YA.. she feels that she has been sidelined by the ppl who matter to her when SS shows up.. MR is giving her attention to SS n JH doesn't even look at YA anymore..

i think i have to give YA some support... i can't watch any person being tossed away pitifully like what YA is going thru rite now n just sit idly.. i have to do something...

@ AlobAro
I can't say that I support YA,,so I'm going to support you who supports YA.
Indeed, if we are to put ourselves in her shoes, we might refrain ourselves from hating her through and through. .
I feel that we didn't get to see so much YA's background. We didn't know how she became close with MR in the first place, and what MR means to her. 
I want to sympathize her. But that means she needs to stop being an as*****.. I want to believe that she is indeed a high caliber artist. Junho is only one man in this world.  Accept the fact that he doesn't love you anymore.  Then move on. Paint the world with your rainbow. .. 

Guest AlobAro

ba1

someone says that she pities baker ahjussi n hopes that BA will get a better job..

correct me if i am wrong... all this while, i have the impression that BA is running his own bakery business.. he hires a single empoyee who happens to be his prison mate before..

maybe the building where his bakery is located is not BA's... maybe the shop lot is rented but what better job is there other than running ur own business..?..

i am confused... am i getting the wrong comprehension n understanding about BA..? .. i really think that the bakery is his.. ermmm...

Archived