[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

dfwkimchi said: aaahhh - u noticed YH change in expression at YA's question about JH liking SS too!
I sometimes wondered if YH had a crush on YA while she n JH were dating?  n now that YH likes SS - JH again is winning the girl.  We have seen many cat fights in this drama.  Maybe a fist fight soon between YH n JH?

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning All! :). done with Ep 34... some points to share...Our Pabo Couple is getting there!! a lil push though for both of them.. SS is happiest when she's with him... Still I hope JH will soon have the guts to tell her! And OMG! JH is sooo adorable whenever he's around SS... their practice session together, they look good! i hope they will have duet for the OST. what do u like in her? Replies she's pretty! O! Boy! Coming from JH! He is really in love! I love YH OPPA! He knows where he stands... And YA! Insecurities is creeping all over her... Specially at the lunch date birthday scene! The twosome together! PAW! When she saw them she's frozen like ice! When she belittle SS, her super arrogance shows! Her being richard simmons is to the highest level! Grrrr... And she's super startled! Like IN YOUR FACE YA! When SS showcase her talent in singing! Chicken ajumma is annoying as ever, JA Is one loving mom still... HY and YS have some problems on their own to tackle with.love CW s dad and CHan Mi..they support him..MR struggles to have SS love and affection.. Not that I blame her, she is trying hard to be mom.. But it's not in her personality.. I think she should not force SS...all the buying of expensive things, making plans for in her acting career will not persuade SS to come to her..in the first place SS did not grew up in luxury.. And yet she is showered with all the love and affection in the world.. She still need to prove to herself and the rest what she can do, that is why every lil auditions JH gives her, she tries her best! And shows them what she has to offer..we all know that all that she works hard for will paid off... Because she deserves it! As for mrs shin and IJ I hope they will learn to appreciate SS...and get to know her better! Not just listen to whatever YA Is saying that is full of lies and b----s! Doc Shin should appreciate his wife more !and be affectionate! as per his son said.. I think JH is not that showy with his mom and sis, but he loves them both.. Just based on advising his dad to pay more attention to his mom. Well, with him being showy and mushy with his feelings towards SS is a different story.. :D it's in a different level! Hahaha :P II DO gets my vote these days... He's not causing problems so to speak.grandma should lessen her nagging, over SS living with MR. JH 's assistant too!! Nagging too much regarding his boss over liking SS! But I salute him for being such a efficient and hard working assistant to JH. Anyways , I hope the next upcoming episodes we will to see the blossoming relationship between our PABO couple... And we can get a bit of a clue to as the true identity of SS' biological dad. And lastly more on SS ' career... :) and less nagging and bickering among the ajummas!

when i first saw this scene, my first thought was SHARK! SHARK!!   What a PREDATORY smile she gave Ss when SS walked into the audition!Maybe YA should have taken up a role in Shark the currently airing drama?
Anyway can any of the talented graphics artist here on this thread give YA some shark teeth, please?
Screenshot_2013_07_01_20_22_37_1_1149001

dfwkimchi said: aaahhh - u noticed YH change in expression at YA's question about JH liking SS too!
I sometimes wondered if YH had a crush on YA while she n JH were dating?  n now that YH likes SS - JH again is winning the girl.  We have seen many cat fights in this drama.  Maybe a fist fight soon between YH n JH?

LoveSG said: dfwkimchi said: aaahhh - u noticed YH change in expression at YA's question about JH liking SS too!

LoveSG said: Yesterday I saw the ep of Running Man where IU and Park Ji Sung were guests - ep 96 & 97 :P

I saw how sneaky IU is.... she's a small devil with the way she sneaks up on the Running Man members to tear their nametags..... funniest part was when Park Ji Sung first saw her.... he was sooooooo shy!!! :\">

And apparently he did attend one of her concerts :)

Sorry Ji Sung-oppa, IU has JJS in YATBLSS ;))

edensor said: LoveSG said: Yesterday I saw the ep of Running Man where IU and Park Ji Sung were guests - ep 96 & 97 :P

I saw how sneaky IU is.... she's a small devil with the way she sneaks up on the Running Man members to tear their nametags..... funniest part was when Park Ji Sung first saw her.... he was sooooooo shy!!! :\">

edensor said: dfwkimchi said: aaahhh - u noticed YH change in expression at YA's question about JH liking SS too!

edensor said: dfwkimchi said: aaahhh - u noticed YH change in expression at YA's question about JH liking SS too!

tiendoank said: edensor said: LoveSG said: Yesterday I saw the ep of Running Man where IU and Park Ji Sung were guests - ep 96 & 97 :P

yoeda said: edensor said: dfwkimchi said: aaahhh - u noticed YH change in expression at YA's question about JH liking SS too!

Archived