[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@iheartyou1518 dear i mean the one u just posted the train scene pic,JH's hand around SS when she's sleping on his shoulder.. hehe @KatKat09 same goes with me,am also very angry misleading us,not funny at all [-X @iheartyou1518 thanx dear explaning the upcoming scene  :-*

This is kinda off-topic, but MR (Lee Mi Sook) and JH's father (Kim Gap Soo) used to be in the 2010 K-drama, Cinderella's Sister. I think they looked good together there, but I really am hoping they don't have an affair in the drama we're watching now lol.

From Cinderella's Sister:

v39.jpg

x74w.jpg

Guest iheartyou1518

jihanjannah said: @iheartyou1518 dear i mean the one u just posted the train scene pic,JH's hand around SS when she's sleping on his shoulder.. hehe @KatKat09 same goes with me,am also very angry misleading us,not funny at all [-X @iheartyou1518 thanx dear explaning the upcoming scene  :-*

aigooo @LoveSG chinguuu not that kind of guess lol...  :(( i'll just believe that all the obstacles are behind lol [-(    @iheartyou1518 ..haha i hope they add more episodes, about their life after MR&YA both end up in mental hospital,SS&JH and their adorable JH jr's 3xtriplets 8-> ;)) :-*

Guest iheartyou1518

drama expectation..
BNzxjGDCQAA8iCF.jpg:large

what really happened..

tumblr_mp7s07qqWR1rlzlwyo5_r1_400.gif
cr: pic and gif to owner
i think this is not the first time we set a high expectation on a scene.. :D

Guest iheartyou1518

BOFBsugCIAApk-q.png

날달걀: If you’re bored, how about losing 10kg? IU: Nah I’m already a chupa chups lollipop. (Note: Meaning she’s just a head on a stick now.)

BOE94bwCIAAKfTb.jpg
cr: pic to owner; kpoppa

Guest AlobAro

@iheartyou1518 said:

drama expectation.. n the reaction of someone who has access to Lake Tuusula:

BNzxjGDCQAA8iCF.jpg:large   right   hooray

what has really happened.. n that someone's reaction:

tumblr_mp7s07qqWR1rlzlwyo5_r1_400.gif   right   frust

i think this is the normal reaction of that someone after watching YATBLSS episodes week after week.... :D

edensor said: Here... Song Mi Ryung in pics. Don't be surprise for you who haven't see it LOL
Thanks @edensor  As i was telling @jihanjannah yesterday Google search is dangerous place because all i found were mostly VAVAVOOM COME TO MAMA type of pics instead of that sweet one of her!!!

dfwkimchi said: edensor said: Here... Song Mi Ryung in pics. Don't be surprise for you who haven't see it LOL
Thanks @edensor  As i was telling @jihanjannah yesterday Google search is dangerous place because all i found were mostly VAVAVOOM COME TO MAMA type of pics instead of that sweet one of her!!!

@Fidelitythank you for translating written preview ep35:D 

@ahoxanyou're back, Master Byeontae *bowing*now there are more OTP's skinships, we see you more often nowit's very clear you particular love "mambo horizontal dancing on the floor"although with your bad eyesight, it's hard for you to know horizontal or vertical...but dun worry =; we can guide you thru till the end of the scene

@iheartyou1518 @edensor @NEWMARIO @annamchoi @AlobAro @ALL_Othersthank you for the great comments, pictures, news link, updates on IU's fan cafe, etc

Archived