[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

nothing wrong with uri IJ-ssi lips... sexy n highly kissable... i hope i will dream of kissing IJ-ssi tonite...

ij3

ok peeps.. gotta make my move..

c ya when i c ya...

bye       bye       bye       bye       bye

redvelvet87 said: Does JH realize his feelings for SS? I mean, I know he likes her based on his actions, but does he say to himself that he likes her?

Also, I'm sad over the SS falling on JH scene. I thought there was going to be some soft music as they stare into each other's eyes and become aware of one another. But it seemed like SS didn't feel any kind of attraction! I mean, she was on top of him for crying out loud :'( Why can't she feel a little something?

leonis said: redvelvet87 said: Does JH realize his feelings for SS? I mean, I know he likes her based on his actions, but does he say to himself that he likes her?

Also, I'm sad over the SS falling on JH scene. I thought there was going to be some soft music as they stare into each other's eyes and become aware of one another. But it seemed like SS didn't feel any kind of attraction! I mean, she was on top of him for crying out loud :'( Why can't she feel a little something?

hahahah JH dancing for SS like that ohmygod,is this the same arrogant JH who told the hotel manager to fire SS in ep1, this2 really came a looong way to be were they are now, awwww can't wait the day thos 2 get together, i hope i won't faint  :x 8-> 

Guest suunyup

guys I have a question. when SS fell on top of JH and said "you fell again", has she mentioned anything about him falling before? if so, do u guys know which ep??

Guest violet9004

well to make myself not to disappointed more about our OTP i just think that the love line begin in ep 30 and will end in ep 50.. just like other drama that have 16 or 20 episode.. :)) well i always watch family drama and the OTP love line always begin at this point.. we already see that jun ho love soon shin and what we need now is soon shin aware about jun ho feeling.. i think we approaching that.. :) and the director seem to know that we love shin-shin couple so i think we get there by 2 to 4 ep more..  :)>-

@bluphoenix
omo frank sinatra sang this, i always thought it was Robbie williams and Nicole kidman..lol  :P
edited:
mammia when JH is comforting SS in the cafe place..loove the way his  biting his 2fingers soo sexyyyyy :-* :x ..the way he was looking SS and biting his fingers..... :\"> :\"> ;) seriously guys look at his face... ;) :\"> :-*

Guest nananaaa

LoveSG said:

JA is the sweetest mum ONLY to SS. She treats her so nicely that YS feels jealous... somehow I feel JA takes her daughters for granted. No matter how I treat them, they will love me and is part of my family.... and perhaps she is very afraid SS will leave her and that's why she treats her so well but in the end she learnt to let go. <br />

<br />

I am not a mother so may not be making as much sense as

@nananaaa

but I don't find the mother characters' inconsistency. They change according to circumstances and only then can one glean more of their true personality.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

She wasn't so sweet to SS when she first found out about MR being SS real mom though. In fact, I felt like she was incredibly mean for a lot of episodes and treating SS unfairly, without thinking that everything is not really SS fault at all. That's where the inconsistency started for me. Just my 2 cents

;)

<br />

<br />

You have your point though. I also think she's being the nicest to SS because she has to protect and "defend" her somehow in the midst of YS and Halmeoni bullying her.

redvelvet87 said: leonis said: redvelvet87 said: Does JH realize his feelings for SS? I mean, I know he likes her based on his actions, but does he say to himself that he likes her?

Archived