[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Er wasn't it JJS the actor who said in an interview that he will pursue the girl?
Or was it Jun Ho who will be aggressive?Because tonight when he dragged SS out of the restaurant? That was seriously satisfying.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suunyup

while there were moments where i wanted to just stop watching, the greater part wanted to keep watching just for our pabo couple. i can honestly say that these past 2 episodes have been quite satisfying compared to the past ones :)

aaaaaaaaaaa i reallly can't get over the way JH dragged SS from the reastaurant...i thoght he was going to stay with THE 3IDIOTS BUT NOOOO  HE TOOOK HIS GIRL AWAYYYYY HAHHAHAHAHAHAH =)) =)) YEHUUUUU JH BRAAAVOOOOO BEIBZZZZZZZZZ :-* :-* \m/ <:-P 
with that am going to eat my ice cream...!!!!!!!!!!!yeahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cyaaaaaa guys  :-h sorry for my bad language..  :-*

I have to say the actress who plays YA, does her face seem to change a lot? i think she did soemthing to her face?! not because i hate her character or anything
it looks like she got something done to herself? does anyone else agree with me?  When she talks her face doesnt seem to move and her expression is
always the same..

Not being Biased or anything guys it just seems that she did something to her face

Sigh that was so good. YA's shocked face when SS sang.
The other was when Jun Ho left the table and dragged SS out. He just left. LOL.
Catch you guys later, have to live stream I summon you gold now.

JH introduced his mother to SS . how sweet of him . I wonder when he will invite her home to introduce her his dad.

Btw I didn't catch the moment when JH realized his feeling for SS. They said so in the written preview.

Anyway , I liked this ep I'm so waiting for the subtitle.

Jun Ho really gives his all when it comes to Soon Shin! He has been everything but a real boyfriend to her!  A hardworking CEO who works hard to get her good projects, a caring friend who comforts her, a dorky and funny friend who makes her laugh even if he looks silly, a jealous (would be boyfriend?) man who doesn't seem to mind making a fool out of himself when  jealousy hits him!!! woah, i love Jun Ho! When will you return his feelings, Soon Shin-a?  :x

Archived