[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

The way people say "Dildo" instead of "Il do" ... makes me lol..
ooh..people ! If we were to make dictionary based on YATBLSS, it's going to be full of new " definition"..And see where are those words going..
cockpit?Dildo?

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest frozenyoghurtz

TheStrongestK-POP03mp4_000763562_zpsd7bc6457.jpgMR's house is the same house used by Park Yoo Hwan in drama Strongest K-Pop Survival.

TheStrongestK-POP03mp4_000447447_zps6d6b89b4.jpg
But the interior inside is very different. 

morning guys. i guess everyone in this thread going to bed smiling widely last night. kekekekeke. i realised everyone come to bed early because this thread not really busy after midnight. and its weekend after all. one good episode like a tonic for us to sleep well.laugh cute pink cat 

Guest normalahamid

atilia said: edensor said: iheartyou1518 said:

cr: gif to owner
sorry for reposting. :)  it's just that i love this scene so much, i love how SS finally let her guard down and showed to JH that she's not fine, and let him comfort her.. :)
and the fact that JH has a big hand that it slightly touch SS's lips.. keke. 

Good Morning Everyone!!! :) @Fidelity thank you for the translation!! much appreciated. I think the last line pertains to SS! Undoubtedly MR is mad with her, because she does her own way rather than follow MR... Ep 34 will be another episode for our JH & SS couple! 3665085671749993420.gif;) :-*

Guest frozenyoghurtz

MR is a very bad mother. she didn't even repent for abandoning her own daughter for the sake of her career. and now, after she's had a chance to meet her daughter, she didn't try to get to know or understand her better but instead she threatened her for this & that. if i was SS, i will suck MR until she has nothing left. >:)

Oh my goodness!!!
Was watching 1st episode of Goddess of Marriage - because of Kim Ji-Hoon who played OH ji Rak on FBND - n there is this scene where one of the characters came to a hhouse - IT IS SMR's house - right down to red couch n  animal prints lounger AND THE PROJECTOR TOO!!!!!

dfwkimchi

said: Oh my goodness!!!

Was watching 1st episode of Goddess of Marriage - because of Kim Ji-Hoon who played OH ji Rak on FBND - n there is this scene where one of the characters came to a hhouse - IT IS SMR's house - right down to red couch n  animal prints lounger AND THE PROJECTOR TOO!!!!!

Guest xxmagsxx

atilia said:

edensor said:

iheartyou1518 said:

cr: gif to owner

sorry for reposting. :)  it's just that i love this scene so much, i love how SS finally let her guard down and showed to JH that she's not fine, and let him comfort her.. :)

and the fact that JH has a big hand that it slightly touch SS's lips.. keke. 

What do you mean slightly... Look at it again >:)He meant it! He purposedly do that! Dang! you notty notty Junho!! 

not JH but JJS  :\">

hmm..I have to admit it..hahaha..JJS you want to touch IU's lip so bad?? :))

Yup.. That lip touching was totally JJS disguised as JH. He swiped his fingers all. the. way. across. He had to have his feels..Good for him :P

NEWMARIO said: You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 33 Review: IU Decides to Be Independent from Lee Mi Sook

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 33 Review: IU Decides to Be Independent from Lee Mi SookJun 29, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung SukLee Mi SookYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments

ogyogy said: by Staff Writer   Jun 29, 2013 12:09 PM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' IU Comforted by Jo Jung Suk 'Love in His Eyes'

'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' IU Comforted by Jo Jung Suk 'Love in His Eyes'
(Photo : KBS) 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' IU Comforted by Jo Jung Suk 'Love in His Eyes'

"You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" IU and Jo Jung Suk become a little closer after their date at the Han River.

June 29, an episode of the KBS weekend drama "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" featured Lee Soon Shin (IU) and Shin Joon Ho (Jo Jung Suk) going on a date to the Han River.

In this episode, Song Mi Ryung (Lee Mi Sook) tells Lee Soon Shin that Lee Chang Hoon (Jung Dong Hwan) is not her real father. Completely caught off guard, Lee Soon Shin falls into a state of shock. Shin Joon Ho decides to take her to the Han River to get some air and some drinks.

During their "date", Shin Joon Ho makes cute little physical contact here and there while he tries to do everything to make Lee Soon Shin feel better.

Later on, Lee Soon Shin drinks soju and says, "I don't know who I am. Boss, how will I face my family members again? My mom, my sisters, grandmother... how will I see them now?" and begins to cry.

Shin Joon Ho tells Lee Soon Shin, "Your family thought that you were just adopted all this time anyway. There is no reason for you to not be able to see them. You live as yourself. You have to live by yourself in this world. Who do you think you can depend on? Depend on only yourself." Shin Joon Ho then wipes the tears streaming down Lee Soon Shin's cheeks.

http://www.kdramastars.com

Tien Do said: Hi everybody ^_^
I'm new here, same with everybody else I'm very like this drama (MY ENGLISH IS VERY HORRIBLE), I'm here because I want to see the news of the movie and see all your funny and your opinions comment about the movie, so I'm very happy to be here ^_^ (PLEASE LIKE ME POST) LOL :-P

shimmeringarmor said:

Sorry, I know it's off the topic but why are some of my more cruder words changed to Richard Simmons?  LOL!  It's funny that once I post I see that many of my words are replaced by stinking Richard Simmons!  Oh the hell with it, let me make a shout out to an apt pupil of the great Richard Simmons, and that would be you CHICKEN AHJUMMA!!

@dfwkimchi
hahha... well, we can't help it, can we??? And one good reason why we always stick to K-dramaland.. the guy materials are outstanding quality. And there are manyy of them..
In the university where I am studying, there are lots of Koreans who take Indonesian language for foreign speakers. I meet them a lot in the corridors and though I would like to have conversation with them in Hangul, they always seem so busy so I refrain myself from doing so. And I tell you this: they definitely have amazing skin. It's clear white. Not only the girls. The boys also.. 

frozenyoghurtz said: MR is a very bad mother. she didn't even repent for abandoning her own daughter for the sake of her career. and now, after she's had a chance to meet her daughter, she didn't try to get to know or understand her better but instead she threatened her for this & that. if i was SS, i will suck MR until she has nothing left. >:)

Archived