[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yukiyukiku said: Hi ALL...kekekei finally can check soompithank you ALL for the spoilers, pictures, video links, recaps, great comments, etc
before heading to bed, i want to say something about SS not saying the truth of her bio dad, but asking MR to keep it from her familyi see @evok's concern over why SS decided to keep it instead reveal it for the sake of CHand i agree with her
but, i think it would not be SS' character to say it we know how SS desperately wanted to be a part of her familyshe thought she was 1 of them....then she found out she was only half (is that the right term?? moolaa...i'm also confused how to say it...LOL)now, MR revealed that she was not CH's eitherjust the thought of halmoni, i think she was afraid that the family would disown her 
am i making sense??
my head is half working mode...LOLif not...that's ok....we shall continue tommorrow

@atilia & @LoveSG maybe because my head is half working, i can't seem to register your comments but....we'll continue tommorrow kekekeke

nitezzz everyoneGBU ALL

Guest NEWMARIO

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both;"'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' IU Refuses Lee Mi Sook's Offer to Help with Her Career

'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' IU Refuses Lee Mi Sook's Offer to Help with Her Career
(Photo : KBS) 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' IU Refuses Lee Mi Sook's Offer to Help with Her Career

"You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" IU says that she will not call Lee Mi Sook "mother".

June 29, an episode of the KBS weekend drama "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" featured Song Mi Ryung (Lee Mi Sook) feeling lonely after Lee Soon Shin (IU) leaves to go home.

In this episode, Lee Hye Shin (Son Tae Young) opens up to her family and tells them that she was hurt when Lee Soon Shin left without saying anything. Right then, Lee Soon Shin arrives home. Their grandmother Shim Mak Hye (Kim Yong Rim) says, "You should live with your mother forever, why did you come back?"

Like Us on Facebook  

Lee Soon Shin answers, "I came to pack my things. I'll pack quickly and leave." All of her family members including her mother Kim Jung Ae (Go Doo Shim) couldn't hide their discomfort in this situation.

While Lee Soon Shin packs her things, Lee Yoo Shin (Yoo In Na) questions her about how she could just leave like that. Lee Soon Shin answers, "I'm going to come back and forth between two houses whenever I feel like it. I'm going to do whatever I want", and tries to pretend to be cool.

When Lee Soon Shin comes down with her bags, Kim Jung Ae says, "You made the right decision. I know how you feel even if you don't say anything. Call me often and come back and forth whenever. Make sure you practice your acting now that you officially started it and make your mother proud."

Lee Soon Shin leaves with the things Kim Jung Ae packs for her. Kim Jung Ae tears up seeing her leave. Lee Soon Shin looks back at the house she has lived in all her life and begins to cry as well.

Before going to Song Mi Ryung's house, Lee Soon Shin stops by Shin Joon Ho's (Jo Jung Suk) office and says, "Give me the schedule for the auditions. I want to try doing anything. I'm awake now."

When Lee Soon Shin arrives at Song Mi Ryung's place, she tells her that she has decided to audition for something else and declines Song Mi Ryung's offer to help her get ahead in her career.

When Song Mi Ryung tries to convince her, Lee Soon Shin says, "I didn't come here because I wanted to. I didn't have anywhere else to go. Don't even say you're my mother. How could you say that after you've made me this way. I'm not my father's daughter or my mother's daughter but I'm not your daughter either. Just be satisfied with the fact that I'm here." 

cr: kdramastars.com

LoveSG said: Hehe.... looks like I gotta go sleep too! But tmr I maybe only able to access this forum in twelve hours time :(
Hehe looks like @evok /@yukiyukiku vs me / @atilia for this matter?!
Bring it on! >:/

;;)

Guest iheartyou1518

viewimage.php?id=soonsin&no=29bcc427b684cr: gif to owner
sorry for reposting. :)  it's just that i love this scene so much, i love how SS finally let her guard down and showed to JH that she's not fine, and let him comfort her.. :)
and the fact that JH has a big hand that it slightly touch SS's lips.. keke. 

I want to read your long post above guys but my eyes is just can't fulfill my wish anymore oax.gifOne line multiplying onto three and it has an effect too. Bluring + shadowing effects...  oax.gifI think I need to call it off today...
Ohh my eyes... ie0d.gif

Episode 33 was good. Many Shin-Shin's scenes. Cute scenes with touches and smiles. Seriously, i was melting everytime they were staring each other and smiling. JH, you are so screwed to be in love with SS. I am asking if he was like this with YA (lol i almost write JA).I hope not. I am sure he was more mature and less dorky. But here it's like he discovers love again. (yeah i know i made up this story).Tomorrow, i turn my phone off. Nobody can distub during YTBLSS. not again  [-X

iheartyou1518 said:

cr: gif to owner
sorry for reposting. :)  it's just that i love this scene so much, i love how SS finally let her guard down and showed to JH that she's not fine, and let him comfort her.. :)
and the fact that JH has a big hand that it slightly touch SS's lips.. keke. 

cherryblossomkawai said: Episode 33 was good. Many Shin-Shin's scenes. Cute scenes with touches and smiles. Seriously, i was melting everytime they were staring each other and smiling. JH, you are so screwed to be in love with SS. I am asking if he was like this with YA (lol i almost write JA).I hope not. I am sure he was more mature and less dorky. But here it's like he discovers love again. (yeah i know i made up this story).Tomorrow, i turn my phone off. Nobody can distub during YTBLSS. not again  [-X

Yesterday I also thought maybe SS and JH is looking at each other with surprised eyes (the moment she was on him) because a second ago they accidently kissed! Why not! producers didnt shared it with us bc thye dont want to ruin the magic of that moment! <:-P
 Am I dreamy? 8-}

Guest beanshpy

thanks guys for the photos, news, and of course for posting today's episode.  here's my share for tonight...
hd6f1.jpg

...just seeing JH's coat that he wore the whole day (im assuming here) all over Soon Shin's body/legs while she was sleeping is something that I feel happy about!!! i don't know if I'm still normal but i really don't care if I'm not though. what i know is..this couple occupies 3/4's of my brain, the remaining 1/4 ... is for other things. lol. 
it's already dawn here in my country so i better say goodnight YTBLSS friends. lets bring those cute shin-shin moments with us, as we sleep. 

:x :-* :-h

Calling it a night too...see y' all again tomorrow! Again, KASAMHAMNIDA FOR ALL THE SHIN FABULOUS GOODIES! Super happy with tonight's episode.. Hope to have more of shin shin scenes like this in upcoming episodes! ;)JFBQ00125061225b.gif Goodnight everyone! Sleep tight! :)2012264608505350907.gif

Fans at DC called MR house as a jail. Whether its only symbol or not. True... her house is without window and have this stiff, cold aura. Just like MR.Is it merely coincident or productions team really prepare it these details.If its the case... I'm applause to the team. Welldone... they indeed prefer house for MR exactly like her character. Not to mention how weird her house is. I don't know what you guys think about her house but her living room with tiger print on her chair is just weird. Also Soon Shin's room... so cold and stiff. Lifeless. Including the way it decorate. Maybe its just not my style but I don't like how they arrange the position of her bed, chair, desk etc. Feels like randomly put there LOl
MR houseviewimage.php?id=soonsin&no=29bcc427b684

edensor said:

cherryblossomkawai

said: Episode 33 was good. Many Shin-Shin's scenes. Cute scenes with touches and smiles. Seriously, i was melting everytime they were staring each other and smiling. JH, you are so screwed to be in love with SS. I am asking if he was like this with YA (lol i almost write JA).I hope not. I am sure he was more mature and less dorky. But here it's like he discovers love again. (yeah i know i made up this story).

Tomorrow, i turn my phone off. Nobody can distub during YTBLSS. not again 

[-X

Archived