[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously I really NEED to go... haish...I hope later I'll read some fans translation about what she talked in her From.IUI think IU hgerself so curious about how fans will react after that pic come out thats why she is online early in the morning. She never do that before...
Ok. To ease my anxious... this is good morning song to you ALL...
Have a nice Pabo Couple day on your mind while carrying your activity qgt.gif

ok this is quickest way to make them close... for more close wait more.... I think I would make them kiss... ;)

;)                                                                pnww8.jpg

@Olga2010Ans  thank you for delighting our senses so early in the morning.
cute-rabbit-emoticon-16.gif hi hi hi

I bet JH was clumsy dancing and tripped again bringing SS down the floor with him.JH now's the chance, lock her in your arms ...AND LET'S GET IT ON !

Seriously I think I would have to show these two how to REALLY do it ...aaizshh! 

2a92e5f2-bc54-48f0-808b-b7932abb879e_zps 
R-18

this is how to do it you two!

cutie_zps055db310.gif

Just trying out the restored spoily...he he he :D

:x

Whew... finally *fangirl squeal* hehe, now is her turn to fall on him.... perhaps we'll see a classic moment there?

I think jh started to realise his feelings for her when he first fell on her at the mountains :x n now ss' turn? 8->

It needed more montage like putting some shadows to face lines and has to make new lip shape but right now at 5 am at morning I can only do this guy tomorrow I will continue.... :)>-

pnxf6.jpg

Guest ilukd77

evok said: It needed more montage like putting some shadows to face lines and has to make new lip shape but right now at 5 am at morning I can only do this guy tomorrow I will continue.... :)>-

pnxf6.jpg

So JH will really join SS!! :D what a pretty sight it will be! MR CEO has a lot of time! Knowing that he's running a big company and with a lot of talents , but suree SS is his no 1 priority!! :) can't wait for tomorrow's episode!! Super excited! Kyaaaaaaaaa! JFBQ00125061225b.gif :-*

Guest iheartyou1518

i wonder what is the important scene that IU has to lose weight.. she lost 4 kilos in just 4days! this is her breakfast this morning.. BN0AqMXCYAAInIA.jpg:large
cr: FromIU
so curious.. does it involve carrying?  :-?

Guest ilukd77

annamchoi said: So JH will really join SS!! :D MR CEO has a lot of time! Knowing that he's running a big company and with a lot of talents , but suree SS is his no 1 priority!! :) can't wait for tomorrow's episode!! Super excited! Kyaaaaaaaaa! JFBQ00125061225b.gif

Guest iheartyou1518

130628 IU replies to fans early in the morning - Part 3

Luckyguy: *insert picture* Did you go on your extreme diet for this scene?? You turned out looking pretty here ^^
IU: Omo so pretty!!ㅋㅋ

IU: Ah I woke up early this morning thinking of food!! Dad is making steamed egg and cooking meat for me. I’ll eat and do well for today’s filming!! It’s…

cr: iu-jjang

BN0L77oCAAITxLd.jpg:large
BN0NSZ4CYAAQIjd.png:large

조정석`의 `최고다 이순신 OST Part.3` 좋아합니다! http://me2.do/G9QGvWqq  #MelOn
CR: psc4053
"On episode 30 of the popular drama, Junho (Jo Jeong Seok) sang a song for Soon Shin (IU) by the campfire. Following the broadcast, viewers began to ask what the song is and where they can hear the full song. 

The song is titled I Completely Love You and was created by Lee Hyun Seung and No Joo Hwan, who is also the brain behind Baek Ji Young’s Don’t Forget Me, Kim Tae Woo’s Love rain, and more. 

As he debut as a musical actor, Jo Jeong Seok is expected to melt the hearts of listeners when it is released on June 28 on various music websites. " cr: Enewsworld

"The song is titled “I Love You So Much and will be fully released on June 28th. The song is a bright medium-tempo number that features light acoustic guitar and percussion sounds, and dramatic arrangements. It was co-written by Lee Hyun Seung and No Joo Hwan, who wrote a great number of hit OSTs." cr: dkpopnews

Archived