[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

tiendoank said: Hehhe...
you know what..
I just staaaaaaare at thepic for a loooooong looooong time...
and every time I grin like a crazy. .

Guest xxmagsxx

OMGAWWWD!!...That pic is better than caffeine. My eyes just :-O Dannnnnnng!! ...and its JUST a. pic. imagine when we see....OMLORDY.

Now I was sharing that BTS photo, you are so fast guys.... and WOWWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOW.......  <:-P
This two gonna kissss...lay lay....there will be a kiss...lay lay.... pnvw8.pngmaybe not now but they are going in that way.... lay lay......  pnvuz.gif

pnw02.gif

morning guys. its 8.30am here. what a good night sleep. dont feel really anxious and when i wake up and kyahhhhh...surprised-cheetah-emoticon.gif?130278612everyone swooning. its good i went to bed early and avoid myself from sleepless night because of the BTS. in-love-cheetah-emoticon.gif?1302786123

One more post before I take a bath and go to work:
The scenes seem to happen in two situation. . Because both SS and JH wear two different clothes.
1. JH with black shirt and jeans, JH with all black outfit2. Ss with white T-shirt and short, SS with black t -shirt..
hmmmm... not sure which happens first, but JH is seen in two clothes (falling and reading scens),while SS wears the same clothes..

Archived