[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest beanshpy

oooohh...what a way to start my day!!!thanks for the sharing @olga.... 
BTS pics now...OST later...wooohooo!!!
we'll have a great day YTBLSS friends!im claiming it! :\"> :)) <:-P >:D<

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear writer and pD,
I'm sorry for cursing you these days. .but if this is the way you made up your faultI'm considering of forgiving you..
and when you give more these saccharine scenes, I'll forgive you completely. .
keep up the good work!! * pat pat the back*

ohmyyyyy @olga2010Ans kyaaaaaaaaaa i loveeee you chingu thanki you soooooo much...mamma mia ohmyyyyyyygood new...hahahah what is that..aigooo..soo SSgot that side..mmm nice girl well done get your man..hahjajah bravoooo PABOU COUPLE... <:-P <:-P \m/ :-bd :x >:D< :-* =))

*patting shoulder on the river*falling on top each other in the practice room
Will the writer give us some mercy by extending the skinship???

Will the writer give us some mercy by giving us the infamous "accidental kiss"????? Ya know.... the one where both parties' lips meet and lock accidentally..
though it usually happen way long before anybody falls in love..
in this case, Junho won't call it "accidental kiss"He might do cheap tricks so that "accident" happens again..

Olgaaaaaaaa........ whoaaaaaaaa.... THANKS!!! You know how refreshing it is... to watch THAT BTS in 6 AM???
Aaaaaa.... that is sooo... Josh Groban... "you are... the air that I breath you the ground beneath my feet... When did I stop belieeeevingg..." Why "My Confession" from Josh Groban start ring out loud... ohhh... yesss... yess....  How great it is if Junho sing that song to confess to Soon Shin ruqg.gif

And @Ally... THANK SO MUCH too for the From.IU update :x Another happy day for me is when I found IU talk to fans :x Thanks :x

nooo wayyy am going to sleep yet...hahhhahahha soo gonna stare at that pic as loong as i can...sooo beautifullll.... :x :x :x it's 2:40 am where i am... ;)) @tiendoank hahahhhha i swear me toooooo i want them to have manyShin babiesss :x

hahahah well done @tiendoank hahahhaah ..am gonna stare with ya no matter how late it's here..am gonna stay awake... =)) i feel like am trpeating myself but i dont care...i dont even.know what am i talking now..hahaha..ohmy god his teaching her how to dance...beautifullllll i hope it's Salsa...lol.. ;;)

Archived