[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we really need BTS photos, to keep us sane...this's crazyyy they usually came before the preview, but now nothinggggggggggg whatta??????? i hate previews, only BTS photos can help not to go crazyy %-( @-) someone plss do something... [-O<

redvelvet87 said: LoveSG said: bluphoenix said: I want to thank everybody for sharing the YTBLSS drama news , translations and beautiful fan art !

I read earlier that JH will realise that he loves SS soon in  ep 33 or 34. Yes, he will finally admit it to himself, because 'til now his whole body and gestures are shouting out loud that he likes her and want to be with her, but the brain is IN DENIAL. The "shouting" is heard by everybody : MR, YA, YH, but not by SS because she's in a deeper denial  :D :D :D She seems to notice that something isn't right when he is so caring without a motive but THE DENIAL state is a very complicated one , generally speaking :))

So, I'm dying to see the moment when he comes out from denial. His reaction facing his true feelings. Will he still be so childish happy, he will be sad, scared, or even more shy in SS's presence?  Anyway, I'm so looking forward for this moment, It's a pity if it will be Sunday, seems so far away...

Ally said:

So IU just killed all of my hopes for a kiss scene this/next week. 

tumblr_inline_mp28feP0U11qz4rgp.png

히알루: Don’t tell me.. that important scene is a…ki…ss…scene?ㅜ
IU: U-geu-oeb (Ooh not that)

cr: iu-jjang.tumblr.com
:(( :(

@evok I wouldn't mind if they give us passionate hug scenes, and other intense cute moments until the kiss scene, I think I might be able to survive. But I still want to have hope that IU is tricking us, and that there will be a kiss scene soon, but it's not related to her weight loss. So that's why she said it's not that. Yes, that's what I choose to believe.

No..no..korean dramas aren't working in the same that classic TV shows.They are filming scenes for a week for two episodes. They aren't filming scenes for future episodes ( expect cable's drama). This is the reason we can't have pictures in advance from fans.  I am sure it's for this week (episode 34).She looses weight, maybe,1. to appear more ill and sick because of MR 2. because she appears in a drama

it's likely that SS looks sickly, faints, goes to hospital, and MR sees finally how hard it is on SS. or.. she needs blood transfusion and MR isn't her mom, or they get the DNA test, and, and, and...

i just went to the mall & saw MR's black and white checkered sleepwear/dress... OMG it's PRADA?@!

Guest syahrilaiyub

1bin said:

it's likely that SS looks sickly, faints, goes to hospital, and MR sees finally how hard it is on SS. or.. she needs blood transfusion and MR isn't her mom, or they get the DNA test, and, and, and...

i just went to the mall & saw MR's black and white checkered sleepwear/dress... OMG it's PRADA?@!

Archived